China, Here We Come!

Perfect Turned into Ugly

 

Oh boy. Not Good!

YooSun feels like jumping out of the plane right now. It's her first time on the plane. She has never been on a plane before. She thought it would be okay, fun to hang around in the air. But boy, was she wrong.

Horrible scenarios buzzed in her head as she clutched on the air seat like her life depended on it. Well, it kind of does, she thought. Her heart was rapping repeatedly like never before. Sweat was dripping down her forehead and she prays to the Heavens that the nearby passengers do not smell it. 

Her breathing stopped, caught up in , refusing to release. Why is she so anxiety about this? It's just a plane ride! But her body is speaking another language.

A laugh was heard next to her. She turned to see KyungSoo laughing as if seeing his sister in anxiety nervousness is the funniest thing ever. "Are you seriously that scared? We're not even in the air yet!"

True. The plane hasn't even launched yet and here she is, terrified of her life. YooSun gulped before speaking. "I know. It's just scary from the thought of it," She said. "Imagine flying in the air and suddenly the plane crashes down deep in the large blue ocean where we will all die and-"

"Stop talking. You're giving me a headache." Just like BaekHyun and ChanYeol, he thought. Though, he is blessing the Heavens that there would be no retarded morons for three days. KyungSoo's prayers has been answered.

~(>.<)~

And so has YooSun's when the plane landed.

She felt herself breathing again, letting out air she didn't know she held in. She was probably the first one to unbuckle her seatbelt and stand up. After immediately looking for her luggage in the glove deportment and rushing out of the door, not forgetting to apologize to those who she pushed, YooSun never felt more relieved in her life up until now.

KyungSoo and her mother followed behind not long afterwards. He laughed again while his mother shook her head. "You're so sensitive."

YooSun pouted. "You're so mean."

He struggled. "Hey, I try my best not to be nice."

The Do family walked their way towards the exit of the airport. But YooSun suddenly saw a gift shop where cute plushies and toys are placed. Being a teenage girl who has a love for plushies, YooSun found herself inside the shop with a drool on the side of .

She scanned her surroundings to find all sorts of animal toys. In an immediate time, she was buzzing through the shop, examining and squealing when seeing something she likes.

It was a good thing that YooSun's mother gave her money just in case of an emergency, and right now in her head, this was an emergency. She wanted, more like needed to buy at least one plushie. And that's what she did. 

Paying for the gift, YooSun could not stop the silly grin on her face. It hurts but what does she care? The plushie she just brought. Duh!

When coming out of the shop after purchasing her toy, YooSun's smile faded into a frown. "Where's mom and KyungSoo-ah?" Her eyes scanned her surroundings. People moving so fast, rushing to get to their plane. 

Suddenly, her heart was in , her breathing stopped as she was froze on the spot. Where are they? She doesn't know. Had she loss them? Probably so. YooSun was breathing again, but heavily. 

"Miss, are you lost?" A voice called in Mandarin. She turned to be met by a cute man. She looked at him confusingly. "What?"

The man eyes widen in realization and he laughed slightly. "Oh, I'm sorry," he said in broken Korean. "I thought you knew Mandarin. My apologizes."

YooSun smiled sheepishly. "It's okay." 

"So are you lost, Miss?" He repeated his question.

"Um, yes, I am." she says shyly. The man smiled. He has such a sweet dimple smile, she thought. 

"No need, I'll help you."

"Really?"

"Yep!" He extended his hand. "My name is Yi Xing, by the way."

"YooSun." She accepted his hand.

"Yi Xing!!!!" Yi Xing flinches and turns around to be met by a cute chubby boy. YooSun was surprised by how cute he looks. Heck, he's cuter than her. "MinSeok-ah, what seems to be the problem? Can't you see that we're in public?" said Yi Xing.

The boy named MinSeok-ah was carrying loads of bags and suitcases over his arms, YooSun assumes that it's his and Yi Xing's. The cute boy ignored his question and scoffed. "I told you to wait for me while I was in the bathroom. You don't listen sometimes." Yi Xing frowned.

"I was just helping this young lady right here. She looked lost so I wanted to help her."

MinSeok looked at YooSun and smiled so brightly and extended his hand out for a shake. "Hi, there. my name is MinSeok."

"Hi, I'm YooSun." 

"Pretty name for a pretty lady." He winked and laughed when YooSun blushed a bright shade of pink. "Who were you here with?"

"My mother and older brother." She answered.

MinSeok looks around the surroundings confused. "Where are they?"

YooSun laughed awkwardly. "Well, I was at a store to buy something I liked and I lost them afterwards." MinSeok shook his head and swung his arm around YooSun's shoulders with a playful smile. "Don't worry, we'll help you find your mother and brother!"

YooSun smiled back. "Thanks!"

"What brings you here in China?" said a smiling Yi Xing.

Before YooSun could answer his question, "YooSun-ah!" someone calls her name. She turns to see KyungSoo walking over to her. "KyungSoo-ah!" 

"Where were you? We were worried sick."

She smiled apologetically. "I went to a store and brought this toy," she held up the bag. "and I guess I got lost on my way out." she rubbed the back of her neck, looking the other way. KyungSoo sighed and gripped her forearm, not too tightly, and pulled her towards where their mother stood. "Next time, don't go running off like that. Something could've happened to you." 

YooSun looked back at to where Yi Xing and MinSeok were once stood, but she didn't see them. They must've left. YooSun frowned and hoped to see them again sometime.

~(L.L)~

The door opened revealing an smiling old lady. 

"Grandma!!" YooSun and KyungSoo chirped and embraced their grand-mother. The elderly woman laughed and hugged them tightly. She released the hugs and opened the door widely. "You guys made it~ Come in, come in!"

The Do family walk inside the house, dragging their luggage and placed them near the front door. They traveled to the living room and sat down on the couch. "Tell me, how was your first flight?"

YooSun faked a smile. "It was...great!"

"Liar." KyungSoo faked a cough. YooSun glared before returning to look at her grand-mother. 

"Well, its good that you guys made here safely," She smiled. "Are you hungry? I'll cook something for you."

"That's nice, mother, but we're fine. We ate in the plane." The mother of the high school student's spoke. 

"You guys had a long flight, you must be tired, hm?"

"Certainly."

The grand-mother sat up from her seat with a warm smile. "Follow me, I'll show you your rooms."

YooSun and her mom shares one room while KyungSoo has one to himself. Mother went to the kitchen to see grand-mother while YooSun stayed in the room, hoping to rest for a bit. Then she suddenly received a text from TaeYeon.

Hope you made it safely. Love you! - TaeYeon

Yes, I did. Love you too! - YooSun. She realized she received many text messages from others. She opened the inbox and read them with a heart filled with grief.

Hey, YooSun! Made it to China yet? Text me when you do - BaekHyun

Travel Safely! I'll miss you~ Make sure to bring some souvenirs on your way back - ChanYeol

Hey, are you still in the air? - BaekHyun

Have a safe flight and a happy trip! - JongIn

Okay it doesn't take that long to travel to China. You should answer me by now - BaekHyun

Text me!!! I'm dying over here - BaekHyun

Kaebbsong~ - BaekHyun

YooSun rolled her eyes. BaekHyun sure can be a idiot sometimes. And ChanYeol is such a dork. JongIn and her exchanged numbers not long ago. They would secretly talk about KyungSoo behind his back. About positive things, of course. She once sent a picture of baby KyungSoo, and crying. (JongIn laughed and saved the picture.)

Then she realized something. Yi Fan haven't texted her to see if she made it safely or if she's okay. She frowned.

Flashback~

YooSun couldn't take the pain anymore. She needed Yi Fan in her life. Without him, there's no soul in her body. 

She lazily laid on her bed, her body going numb and her mind shut down. All she could think about is Yi Fan. She sighs again. Oh, how she wishes to see him again. It's only been an hour since their breakup. Not just her chest hurts, there is a hollow feeling in the pit of her stomach, severe headaches from all the crying when walking home.

The list can go on.

It is like her whole body has shut down. This is her first time to actually experience this feeling, and she does not like it. 

From all the tears that she had shred, her eyes felt heavy, she has a need to sleep. But just when she was about to rest her tired eyes, she received a new text message. Lazily without a care in the world, she rolled over and opened the message.

This made her shoot up from her bed. 

I'm sorry about that. I just had a bad day. Let's get back together again. - Yi Fan

Without knowing the real problem about the text message, ​YooSun smiled from ear to ear. Her heart started beating rapidly. Have YiFan suddenly changed his mind? Did he finally knock some sense into that brain of his? Whatever the reason YooSun was exceedingly happy. 

End of Flashback~

A smile inched its way on just the thought of them back together. Then her attention went back to her phone. Maybe he was busy. Busy doing what? She shook the though out of her head. He'll probably text tomorrow. 

 

Hellooo~ My fellow viewers!!

Firstly, let me say thank you for the next few subscribers to this story: 

Jessica24680   /   Levia8    /    AdiaLovesKpop 

I appreciate it very much how I am getting more subscribers each time I update a chapter. 

Thank you all for reading this story!! :D I hope you all enjoy the plot so far, but don't worry, there's more drama to come in the next following chapters. If you wish to read more and more and more and more, please subscribe~ 

Please enjoy your day~!!!