The Fabulous Wedding Pt. 2

Perfect Turned into Ugly

 

What was that all about? JunMyeon thought when he saw a girl run out of the room. He stared at the door before looking away. Everyone seemed to whisper to each other, probably confused about what happened to that girl. Even JongDae and Li Yin were confused.

"What was wrong with her?" JongIn asked. JunMyeon shrugged.

"Maybe she was allergic to one of the foods and got sick."

"Awwh, looks like YooSun-ah got sick from one of the foods," said Yi Xing. "We should go check up on her."

"I'm sure she's fine. Her mother went to check on her." MinSeok didn't look up but continued munching down his food.

"Did you say YooSun-ah?" JongIn asked. Yi Xing nodded. JongIn's eyes widen and he got up from his seat. "I have to go somewhere."

"Where?" Yi Xing asked curiously. 

"I know YooSun-ah's brother. I want to ask him to see if everything is okay." After that's said, JongIn briskly walked to where YooSun's brother is.

"Wait, you three know her?" asked JunMyeon confused.

Yi Xing smiled. "Yes, me and MinSeok-ah met her at the airport yesterday. I'm not sure when JongIn-ah met her, though."

JunMyeon nodded, getting the information he received. He looked forward to see JongIn and someone else walking out of the room together. That someone was KyungSoo. What was KyungSoo doing here? Is he the brother of this YooSun girl? JunMyeon wondered.

~(x-x)~

When YooSun and her mother left the restroom, they were welcomed by a worried KyungSoo and a concern JongIn. "YooSun-ah, are you okay? You look a bit pale. Should we call a doctor?" JongIn asked. YooSun smiled, admiring his concern.

"Thanks for the concern, JongIn-ah, but I'm fine. I was just sick for a moment."

"How did you get sick?" asked KyungSoo. YooSun looked down. "I don't know. It just happened."

"We should go back inside the room. You may need to sit for a while." said her mother.

YooSun's eyes widen. Back. Inside. The room?? That little show she did was embarrassing. Very embarrassing. She knows she caused a lot of attention. They are probably talking about it now. Oh the humiliation. "How about no?"

Her mom looked at her. "Why?"

She shifted uncomfortably. "I just don't want to..." It took a moment but her mother finally replied, "Okay. Then I'll take you home."

"I don't want to go home. Not yet!"

"Either you go in the room or you stay home, your choice." YooSun her bottom lip in her teeth. Humiliation or boredom? Humiliation for the looks she'll received or the boredom from being home alone. YooSun sighs. "Okay, I'll stay..."

~(:D:)~

His heart was pounding, his eyes were widen. He's glad that he is sitting on a chair or else he would've clasped on the floor from shock. Lu Han nervously looked at the door where the four people just left through. He saw two women leave first, and JongIn with someone else left afterwards. He wasn't aware who the two young female and male were. Of course he knows JongIn, him and his older brothers are good friends of his. But he knew who the older woman was perfectly clear. 

He knows the face of the person. Her face. It's obviously Ms. Do, no matter how much make up she was wearing Lu Han knew her well. And even though they meant only once, he has a pretty good memory of remembering faces.

Lu Han cleared his senses straight and gulped the lump in his throat. He quickly sat up and made his way across the room towards JongDae and his wife. JongDae was talking to Li Yin went he walked over, he looked up and smiled at Lu Han. "Hey, gege!"

"Hey, JongDae," he replied with a rasped voice, his shock caused him to speak edgy. However, he managed a pleasant smile for the couple. "I just want to say congratulations on your happiness. I'm very proud and happy for both of you. And I want to thank you for inviting me over. I had a blast."

JongDae laughed. "Thanks, gege!" They both hugged each other. 

Lu Han let go and turned to Li Yin. "If he ever hurts you, you can always come to me."

She smiled perky. "That's okay. I have Yi Xing for comfort."

"Hey!" 

Lu Han laughed with Li Yin as JongDae scolded. "Anyways, I should get going now -"

"What? No! The party just started. You can't leave yet." JongDae angrily looked at his friend. Lu Han didn't want to leave because he really wants his fun, but there can be a chance where he can bump into Ms. Do. Even if there are possibly over four-hundred people attending the wedding, he's not taking any chances. He doesn't want that.

He looked apologetically. "I'm sorry but I must go. I have something important to take care of." He lied, hoping he'll let him go.

JongDae sighs sadly as Li Yin held his hand. "Fine, if you say so." He looked so sad, Lu Han actually felt bad. But then JongDae pressed a nice smile and said, "Just remember that you owe me."

Lu Han lifted an eyebrow. "Owe you what?"

"You won't tell me why you're leaving then I won't tell you what you owe me." He smiled oh-so impishly. Lu Han couldn't help but shake his head. 

"Fine," He says surrendering. "But let me ask you. Do you know a woman named Do HaeYoung?"

His friend thought about it for a short while before nodding his head. "Yes, I do. If I remember correctly, she's my grandmother's best friend's daughter."

Li Yin smiles at them. "I think she was invited to the wedding tonight, too. Her and her children." JongDae looked at Lu Han. "Why did you ask?"

Lu Han swallowed that lump again. "No reason. I overheard the name during a conversation and thought it sounded familiar." Lu Han never told anyone about his relationship about him and Ms. Do. What they have between them is personal. 

He nodded in thanks before leaving with a farewell. So she was invited to the wedding and brought her children with her. What are the odds? Those two female and male teenagers that left with her and JongIn were probably her children then. 

~(B-B)~

The cocktail party was over and it was time for partying! 

YooSun felt glad. She was uncomfortable of the looks she received. But she felt good when some people asked about her health, wondering if she was doing okay. She smiled and replied that she was fine.

The guests were welcomed to another room, only this one was a lot bigger than the last rooms combined. Multiple of tables were placed in the side and a huge, open space was shown in the center. It had to be the dance floor, YooSun thought. The guests sat on their assigned seats and began chatting away. This time, YooSun was seated with KyungSoo, JongIn, Yi Xing, MinSeok, and someone else she doesn't know.

She looked at him. He was just as handsome as JongDae. He seemed to sense someone staring because he looked at YooSun and her heart almost jumped out of her chest. Take it back, he really looks handsome, probably the most handsome guy she ever laid eyes on. He smiled at her and she smiled shyly before hiding her blush with her bangs.

Next thing that YooSun knew, everyone rushed to the room where the dance floor was placed. The music started and everyone immediately starting dancing. Wine, champagne and a whole lot of alcohol were being passed around. 

MinSeok ran away to the bar. JongIn pulled a blushing KyungSoo somewhere, maybe the dance floor, YooSun is hoping. Yi Xing ran to the dance floor as well. It was just YooSun and the handsome guy left. She sat, awkwardly looking around at everything but him. She can feel him staring at her, making her a bit uncomfortable. 

Suddenly, the man stood up and walked towards YooSun. She in a brief amount of air, suddenly going dry. What is wrong with her today? The man sat down on the seat that was once Yi Xing's seat. "Hello." he greeted with a smile.

YooSun returned his smile. "Hello."

"Weren't you the one who ran out of the dining room?"

YooSun pieced her lips. "Yes, I was."

"Are you okay? Were you sick or allergic to something?" He looked just as concerned as JongIn was. YooSun awkwardly smiled at him.

"Um, no not really. I was just sick all of sudden..."

"Are you feeling better?"

"Yes, much better. Thank you for your concern."

He smiled welcomely and nodded. There was a moment of silence between them two before he spoke again. "Lovely night, yes?"

She nodded. "Indeed it is. I'm happy for both JongDae-ah and Li Yin."

"Me too. My brother was waiting so long for this day to happen."

Her eyes widen. "JongDae-ah is your brother?"

"Yes, you didn't know?" He laughed as YooSun shook her head. 

"I had no idea."

"JunMyeon," He extended his hand for a shake. "Kim JunMyeon."

YooSun shook his hand and was about to say her name when Yi Xing came out of nowhere. He smiled, his dimple showing so cutely, and held his hand out. "Come dance with me!" He had to shout over the booming music. YooSun took a quick glance at JunMyeon. He smiled and shooed them away. "Go ahead, I'll go eat some more cake."

YooSun smiled, took Yi Xing's hand in hers and followed him towards the dance floor. "Um, I don't dance really well."

"It's okay, just move your body to the beat." YooSun did as she was told, moving to the music's beat. Yi Xing followed her, but soon he was dancing insanely well. He was popping and locking, swinging his arm this way and that. YooSun's mouth hung open in surprise. Yi Xing dances amazing!

Then the crowd broke out into a circle around Yi Xing, chanting and cheering him on. YooSun laughed and cheered him on as well. Suddenly the crowd went ballisticed, screamed and shouted. YooSun followed their gaze to see JongIn walking his way in the circle, smirking as he did. Yi Xing stopped dancing and smirked as well as JongIn.

The DJ seemed to get the message because the music started to change into a deep dubstep beat and the two boys started dancing away. Just like what Yi Xing did earlier, him and JongIn pop locked away. YooSun was in such awe, she didn't know she was drooling until MinSeok was nudged her playfully. He had a champagne glass in his hand and a silly smile on his face.

"JongIn-ah and YiXing are the most intense dancing machines ever known," He giggled at his comment. He's probably drunk, YooSun thought. "It's not that they are rivals or anything, they just like to have a dance competition a lot." YooSun nodded at the new information and peered back at the two dancing machines.

An unexpectedly change of plans happened when JongDae suddenly danced his way in the center of the circle. "Move aside boys! Let the real Chensing Machine show you what dancing really is~" The crowd laughed, knowing he's clearly drunk. 

MinSeok facepalmed. "But not JongDae-ah. He's the worst."

 

Hey guys! Long time no see!

Here is another fresh chapter for you wonderful readers. And speaking of wonderful readers, I would like to thank  yoora_exobts & daegutrash !!!

Thank you for subscribing and please comment your thoughts ^^