Secrets

Perfect Turned into Ugly

 

The next day, YooSun woke up late, feeling gloomy and stressed out. Her talk with KyungSoo wasn't a nice conversation. It caused her to have a headache, a bad one. 

"What the hell is your problem?!" KyungSoo had shouted at her, as soon as they walked in the house. Their mother wasn't home at the time, so KyungSoo gratefully let his anger out. 

"Don't worry, oppa." She said, drawly. "You're acting like this is a bad thing."

"That's because it is!" YooSun flinched from his sound of voice.

"He said it's for health, how is that a bad thing?"

"It's bad because he used you, YooSun-ah," He glared at her. "He doesn't care about your love him. Heck! He doesn't even love you back."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Think about it, YooSun-ah! When was the time that he said he loved you?!" YooSun froze. 

"I-It takes time to confess to someone like that." KyungSoo was ready to yell again, but took a deep breath. "He doesn't love you."

"Yes, he does." She fought back.

"How you be so sure?"

"Because..." YooSun doesn't know if it's sure or not. She just wanted this conversation to be over with. Just then, KyungSoo's phone rang. He cursed under his breath, before answering it.

"What now?" He didn't care if he sounded rude, he was clearly angry, but soon, his eyes widen as a smile grew widely. "Oh, hey JongIn-ah." He glared at YooSun before mumbling, "This isn't over." Then he walked to his room. 

She went downstairs to get something to drink. Her mind was in deep thought about Yi Fan. He wouldn't do that, would he, she thought. As she walked in the kitchen, she saw her mother reading a letter.

"What's that?" She asked.

"Oh," Her mother jumped from the sudden appearance of YooSun. "It's nothing." She quickly put it away, looking nervous. "Okay." YooSun said, slowly, curious about what's in the letter, but said no more.

"You should go to school." YooSun looked at the time, her eyes widen. She's going to be late to school. Giving her mother a quick goodbye kiss, YooSun ran outside. Yi Fan's car was not there again. "Aish!" She murmured before running to school, all a while, still thinking about that letter that made her mother nervous. 

Maybe it was dad, she thought, but quickly shook her head from the thought. No, he would never. Not after all these years, he would finally say something. But still...

~(^.-)~

BaekHyun and TaeYeon walked to school together, hand in hand, and playing around with each other. "Well," TaeYeon stopped in front of the school gates. "Looks like I have to go."

"But, I don't want you to go." He pout, which made TaeYeon giggled.

"But, I have to go." She pinched his cheeks.

"Can't you stay a little longer?" TaeYeon kissed him to silent him. It started off gentle, until it became passionate. Their lips moved at the same motion, though it didn't last long, they pulled away for air a few minutes later. "How was that?" She asked, breathing a bit heavily.

BaekHyun smiled like an idiot that he is. "Good."

"Good! Now, I have to go." One last kiss and then, TaeYeon left. "Bye Baekkie!" 

BaekHyun sighed, and walked to his classroom. He doesn't mind TaeYeon working all the time, he's glad that she's smart and intelligent, but sometimes, he just can't help but to feel lonely when she's not around. He dated her for a reason. To hold and kiss her, showing her with his love for him, not walking around lonely as always.

Stopping at his tracks, BeakHyun saw a couple making out in the corner. The guy was a lot taller, he put his hands on the girl's hips, sneaking his way up to her skirt. The girl was smaller than the guy, of course. She tangled her fingers in his hair, pulling him closer to deepen the kiss. 

BeakHyun scoffed. Teenagers, he thought. Always desperate for each other's skin. He walked away into his classroom, and to KyungSoo and JongIn's table, but YooSun wasn't there. She usually was, but no today. BaekHyun looked at her seat and saw her with her hands on her cheek, supporting her weight of her head, She looked deep in thought.

He didn't want to talk to her yet, for he was still ticked off about the whole Yi Fan situation. If he opened his mouth, he'll say something that might make her cry and then, he would have to suffer of KyungSoo's rash. He wanted neither of those. 

~(NuN)~

After school, YooSun tried to look everywhere for Yi Fan. She needed to talk to him. It's easy to find him since he's almost the tallest guy in the school, but it was hard despite the many students walking around in the yard. Biting her bottom lip, she looked around until her eyes laid on someone familiar. 

"Oppa!" YooSun called out, but he kept walking away, almost like he was walking a little faster. "Oppa!"

Yi Fan stopped and turned around with a fake smile, YooSun can tell as she walked up to him. "Hey, YooSun-ah."

"Why weren't you waiting for me at my house yesterday and this morning?" He was silent for a while. 

"I had to go somewhere."

"Where?" It's like her and ChanYeol's conversation all over again, excepted different topic. Yi Fan rolled his eyes. "It's none of your business." YooSun was taken aback. She never saw this side of him before.

"Of course, it is. You're my boyfriend-"

"Then, why don't we change that?"

Mouth hanging open and eyes growing wide, YooSun was speechless. "W-What?" She blinked a few times, trying to figure out if this is reality or just a dream, although hoping it was a dream.  "Are you b-breaking up with me?" 

"Looks like it." He began to walk away in a different direction. "Wait!" She grabbed his arm to provent him to leave. "B-But why?"

Yi Fan snatched his arm back away from her. "Because you're so annoying!"

YooSun felt like she was close to tears. "N-No, I'm not."

"Whatever." Again, he started walking away, hands in his pockets. "Wait!" And, again she grabbed his arm, but quickly let go from receiving his glance. "Please don't leave me. I-I...I..I love you!" 

Silence took over the atmosphere.

"Oh, so you do?" Yi Fan looked amused.

"Y-Yeah."

"Okay, then." He nodded as YooSun looked at him in confusion. She rosed an eyebrow. "You love me too, right?"

"Yeah, sure." She smiled a little before saying a bit too happy, "So, you're not leaving me?"

"No, but in one condition."

"What's that?" Again with the confused expression.

Yi Fan smirked.

~(*O*)~

"So, how are you liking your school, already?"

Sitting at a cafe near the school, KyungSoo and JongIn were working on their group project together. The class had an assignment to work on a project together in partners. Luckily for the both of them, they can work together. 

"Yeah, I like it already. Though, it's going to take a good used to with all the girls chasing after me." JongIn rolled his eyes. KyungSoo smiled, pleased that he's annoyed by girls just as much as he is annoyed by them as well.

"That's good that you like it there," KyungSoo sighed. "I never liked that school. To much drama."

"Agreed," JongIn said. "But high school is like that."

"True." KyungSoo sipped his coffee. "I meant to ask you. Why did you move schools, if you don't mind me asking?"

"No, it's fine," KyungSoo's stomach did flips from JongIn's smile. "Me and my older brother moved back from China after five years."

"Five years? That's a long time. Why did you go to China?"

"His job required him to move to China, and so we went. No matter how much I tried to convince him that I wanted to stay in Korea, he focus me to go." JongIn took a sip of his coffee as well. 

"What was China like?" KyungSoo asked. He is a bit interested., but he mostly want to hear JongIn's voice. He likes the sound of it.

"It's a great place to visit, but I missed Korea. I'm happy that I'm back though."

"That's good." KyungSoo was happy, too.

~(?.?)~

"Hey, mom, do you have a hot glue gun?" 

"Yeah, it's in my room!" Her mom shouted back.

YooSun had to do a project, teamed up with Sulli, much to her disappointment. All the way home, Sulli kept asking ridiculous questions about KyungSoo. Where his room was, his blood type, his shoe size, even the shampoo that he wears during his showers. YooSun starting to think that Sulli's becoming a stalker.

She went to her mother's room to get the glue gun on her work desk, but couldn't find it. "I can't find it!"

"It's in the drawer!" YooSun opened the drawer and began to look for it, but still couldn't find it. Just when she was about to give up and ask her mom where exactly she put it, she saw the letter her mom was reading earlier this morning.

Curiosity took over her, as she picked it up. A part of her told her to not open it and leave it alone, but another part told her otherwise. Hesitantly, she opened the letter and slowly read it.

Her eyes widen. 

"Lost son??" She asked out loud as her eyes scanner more. "Who's Lu Han?" 

"What?" YooSun panicked as she saw her mother was standing by the door, her eyes landed on the letter and they went wide in realization. She quickly took the letter from her. "I thought you were looking for the hot gluw gun!"

"I was, but," YooSun looked at the letter. "Who's Lu Han?"

"Never mind that!" Her mother threw the letter in the drawer and slammed it shut, which made YooSun flinched. "Just don't go through my things without permission, understand?!"

"Yes." She responded quietly, looking down.

"Now, go! I'll look for the glue." Not wanting to anger her mother more, YooSun left silently. Though, she still had the thought of that Lu Han guy.

Sulli was looking at KyungSoo's baby photos when YooSun came downstairs. "Did you get the glue gun?" she asked. YooSun shook her head. "My mom said she'll find it." Sulli nodded and turned her attention back to KyungSoo's photos. 

"Aww, my KyungSoo-ah looks so cute as a baby!" If KyungSoo were to see her looking through his photos, YooSun couldn't imagine what he'll do to her. But she didn't care, simply because KyungSoo is not here, therefore she didn't worry about that.

And, her mind was wandering to other places, and it was giving her a bad headache.

 

Hi again, readers!

Thank you for reading this next chapter~ Hope for you to read more in the future.

I wish for you read, enjoy, comment, and subscribe. Please feel free to comment on what you like about the story, or if there is anything that I need approving.

Thank you and enjoy~