Do You Even Care?

Perfect Turned into Ugly

 

Come to my house. Now. - Yi Fan

YooSun wonders what he could possibly want. But she didn't think long when she remembers the deed that he made. He would probably want like always. Then another thought crossed her mind. Maybe he wanted to say he loves her for the first time. Maybe he wanted to take her out for a date for the first time. Maybe he would actually kiss her softly for the first time.

After a sad goodbye to her friends and letting them know that she'll be gone to China for at least two to three days, YooSun stood at her boyfriend's doorstep. She rung the bell and waited. But not for long when the door immediately opened in a speed of light. YooSun didn't have time to breath when a pair of lips was attached to hers. Her eyes widen in complete shock.

The person's lips were moving so rough, bitting her bottom lip so hard, YooSun whimped softly. Large hands were moving everywhere on her body; to her waist, then her , up her s. It took a moment for her to adjust the fact that it was Yi Fan. 

In a matter of seconds, Yi Fan picked her, swinging her legs around his torso. He carried her to the bedroom. As soon as she laid on the bed, she broke away for the need of air. She was breathing heavily. Lust was clearly seen through his eyes as he stared down at her eyes.

But lust wasn't the only thing visible; anger and frustration. YooSun doesn't know why. He was probably mad about something. Was he going to let his anger out on her? No! Yi Fan would never do that. He just wanted to make love with her to get his problem out of his head. 

YooSun smiled, knowing that's the possible way for him to call her over as his lips attached hers again.

~(X.X)~

One last and Yi Fan finally came shortly after YooSun. He groaned loudly before resting his head over her shoulder. It was silent for a few minutes, just their heavy breathing and thumping heart beats. 

Yi Fan pulled out of YooSun's entrance, taking the off. He tied it up and threw it in the small trash bin near his bed. He then went into his closet and grabbed a white t-shirt and black shorts. In the middle of dressing, he looked at YooSun and lifted an eyebrow. "What are you still doing on the bed?" 

She smiled. "Can we just cuddle?"

"What?"

"Cuddle. I want to cuddle with you."

"Uhh...." He looked everywhere but at her. "I don't think so."

She was taken aback. "Why not?"

"I'm a bit sweaty from the ." He opened his drawl and took out a pair of white socks. He sat on the bed and put the socks on his bare feet.

"Oh, it's okay. I don't mind," She crawled towards him. She swung a arm around his torse and snuggled up closer.

Yi Fan released her hands away from him. "I think you should go now." He grabbed his phone and looked through his text messages. YooSun frowned. What is he doing? Why is ignoring her? "Go where?"

"Home. The park. Outside. Anywhere but here." He said sarcastically. YooSun pouted and crossed her arms over her chest. "But I want to stay here with and cuddle with you."

"I don't want to cuddle, especially with you." He laughed and got up, walking towards his door.

YooSun felt offended. What does he mean by that? "What's that supposed to mean?"

"I don't feel like it! I feel like not cuddling with you."

"But Yi Fan -"

He finally looked at her. Annoyed and impatient, he said, "Can't you leave? Now?"

YooSun glared at him. "I don't want to, Yi Fan. Couples cuddle and since we're a couple, we should cuddle."

"I don't like cuddling and since couples cuddle, I think we shouldn't be a couple."

It seems that YooSun's world stopped. Time froze. Every sound outside his open window abruptly went mute. The only sound heard was her heart breaking apart. Unbelievable. Did he just said what she think he said but he did said? She couldn't believe it. A joke, right? It had to be a joke. YooSun wanted Yi Fan to laugh and say he was just kidding.

But reality isn't how everyone want it to go. Yi Fan ran his large hands through his black hair, sighing loudly and pacing back and forth. "Look, YooSun-ah -"

"What are you talking about, Yi Fan?"

"YooSu -"

"What did you mean when you said we shouldn't be a couple?!"

"It means that I want to break up with you!!" YooSun flinched. Yi Fan's raging voice scared her a little, his eyes were roaring in anger, if possible, fire could be shown in his eyes. "God! Are you that stupid to not know what it means?! You're so annoying!"

Tears were falling down YooSun's cheeks as her heart ached painfully. "What...?" She whispered. "No...N-No, no, Yi Fan, please no," Repeatingly shook her head to the point where it might hurt her. "No! I don't want us to break up. I'm sorry for what I did and what I said. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean it, it just happened. I-"

"Shut up!" YooSun immediately silent herself. "Stop talking." She swallowed the huge lump in as she gazed at him. Yi Fan looked at her, it appears that he was thinking. It felt like forever, but YooSun waited patiently. 

"We're breaking up."

"What? Please Yi Fan, I don't want us to break up. You mean so much to me." By this time, her sadden eyes was already pooling with tears, her shoulders shaking uncontrollably.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "YooSun-ah, I'm not going to argue with you."

"I don't want to argue too." He remained silent. "I'll do anything to make it up for you...Anything.." They were silent for a while. YooSun forced herself to stop crying as she desperately waited for Yi Fan's next move.

Yi Fan opened his eyes, looking at her pleading eyes. "It's over...." 

~(l_l.l_l)~

Ms. Do wonders if she should call or not. Should he know or not? Maybe he should, but she doesn't know if he wants to know or if it's even a use. If she does tell him, what will he do? Visit her if he had the chance? 

Heck with it! She picked up the home phone and dialed his number. She waited as the phone ringed. After the fifth ring, she lost hope and decided to hang up until the phone picked up. "Hello?" asked a soft voice.

She took a deep breath and swallowed. "H-Hey, it's me."

There was a paused for a short minute. "Oh, hey! How are you?"

"I'm doing fine. And you?"

"I been better."

Ms. Do frowned. "Did something happen?"

She heard him sighed. "No matter how much I tried to convince her, she doesn't want to marry me. I don't know why. I'm hurt and confused." She can also hear the pout in his voice. 

Ms. Do pressed a smile. "She's still young. Maybe she doesn't want to get marry just yet."

"Yes, and she also said that she's in love with some other guy. I don't know his name, though."

"Give her some time, then she'll might fall in your arms."

"I hope so," There was another paused until he spoke again. "So what brings you to call so sudden?" Should she tell him? How will he react? Happy and excited? Or annoyed and irritated? She doesn't know, but she's hoping for a positive reaction.

"I'm going to China for a visit." She heard him grunted in surprise. Bitting her lip, she waited for his reply.

"Really? You're coming up here?"

She nodded even though he can't see her. "Yes, I am. I'm bringing my children with me, too." She told him about her children before, so it was no surprise to him when she mention them. 

"How come?" He asked.

"We're going to a friend's wedding," she replied. "We're going to stay for at least two or three days. I-I was wondering if...maybe we can meet up and catch up on things, you know? We haven't seen each other for so many years -"

"I only met you once," He cut her off. She froze, feeling guilty and sad It's true that they met once, but they kept in contact secretly through letters. "I would like to see you, but I'm very busy with work and such."

"I understand." Her heart throbbed painfully. "I guess some other time."

"Yes, maybe," He paused. A voice muffed behind the other line. When it stopped, he said, "It was nice talking to you again, but I must go now. Enjoy the wedding and have a safe flight. Bye~"

He hung up. Ms. Do still had the phone on her ear. A single tear dropped from her eye. How could this happen? Why did this happen? Of all people...She wiped the tears away and sniffed loudly. Canceling the call, she mumbled softly, "Bye, Lu Han."

 

Hi, guys!!! Sorry for the late update~ I know, I know, y'all probably hating on me for that. Sorry!

I would love to introduce my new special subscribers Endika & lolita5 !!!! 

Thank you both for your support. I hope you enjoy the story :)

More chapters will be await so don't go anywhere! Enjoy the story ^^