Chapter 17

Inner Beast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrCv0l3Zaro Seventeen-OMG

☽Nightingale☽

Dana subconsciously felt the bed dip on the other side before she was gently shaken awake. 

"Hey, wake up we have school today." Kai spoke as he hovered over his mate, brushing away the stray strands of hair from her face. She turned to face him, cracking an eye open and stretching her arms.

"Do we really have to?" Dana whined softly and Kai chuckled in softly.

"Yeah we do, come on."

 

Dana sauntered into the kitchen just to see Yura already sitting at the table, chewing on some waffles that Kyungsoo had made. 

"Wait so, this supernatural exists?" she pointed at each person in the room in confusion. She whipped her head towards the her roommate standing frozen by the door. "And she's a ing witch?"

"Blood witch." Lara corrected under her breath. 

"What're you guys up to?" Dana started as her eyes darted around the room looking for some answers.

"Clearing things up, thought it'd be easier to follow everything else if she knew about all of us." Chanyeol beamed as she stole another waffle from Baekhyun. 

"Dude! This is like the fourth waffle you've stolen from me. Get your own!"

"I am getting my own! By stealing yours." he harrumphed, taking another gargantuan bite.

"That technically makes it mine!"

"Well it's mine now." Chanyeol smirked, as Baekhyun pushed his head away to get himself another plate of waffles. 

"Waffles, Dana?" Kyungsoo offered as he placed a crisp batch on the table.

"I'll pass, We've got an early class. I'll see you guys later." she waved and Kai nodded at Yura, indicating for her to leave. Sehun soon got up, following suit. 
 

Kai and Sehun stuffed their training gear into the boot of the rover, their shoulder pads and helmets were something they never expected to use again. 

"Did you guys join some sports that I don't know about?" Dana pried. Kai and Sehun glanced at one another. They'd wanted to join the university Rugby team earlier in the year, but never expected to get a callback from their high school coach whose first day coaching in college happened to be present day.

"College Rugby couldn't resist recruiting us." Sehun joked.

Yura scoffed in the backseat. "Ain't fair when you guys have superhuman strength and all that ."

"Well we do," Kai replied as he hopped into the front seat. "but I'd say we're pretty good at control, Sehun especially." Kai added as he patted his Beta on the shoulder. 

Music blasted through the speakers as the engine roared to life and Kai stepped on the accelerator, heading straight for college. The windows were rolled down and the cold winter breeze brushed past their faces for the much needed alertness in morning lectures. Kai took a whiff of the air and tensed; his eyes flashing an icy blue as he caught onto their scent. Sehun turned to his Alpha, knowingly and low growl rumbled in his chest. 

They're here.
 
 


 

 
"Yura—wait up!"

"So you're saying that you became a blood witch because in the process of discovering lost memory about your real parents, you unleased some sort of power vacuum in yourself, which! explains all the supernatural creatures coming after you and the only way to control it is to practice with your original...coven?" Yura arched a brow, stopping dead in her tracks to stuff her books into her locker.

"Yeah you surprisingly got that right. "

"This is ing ridiculous. I was just a regular junior in college with a reputation with a boyfriend yesterday and now, it's all suddenly werewolves, vampires and witches coming in and out of my ears!" Yura slammed her locker shut in rage. "And no boyfriend!" 

"But you're getting all this right? You're not angry?"

"My stupid brain needs some sort of justification for what I saw yesterday, or  I'm pretty sure I'd check myself into the Mental Institute right about now."

Yura's heels clicked against the graphite flooring of the halls before stopping to glare straight at Dana. "And my boyfriend dumped me for not answering any of his calls or text messages. Can you believe him!"

Ouch. 

"Come on, you didn't need Jonghyun anyway. You could easily find someone hotter and even more talented than him."

Yura's face froze as she stared past her best friend's shoulder. And Dana knew tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter