seven

Tour Down Under (Discover My Heart)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

[CONTENTID1] VII [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2].[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]

 

"Pass."

"No~ You can't pass again! That's not how the game works!"

Sehun groans. "Fine. I would marry Natalie Portman, kiss Angelina Jolie and avoid Jennifer Lawrence. Okay your turn then."

Luhan claps his hands excitedly "Hmmm, give me three models." 

"Miranda Kerr, Karlie Kloss and Naomi Campbell."

 

It was past midday, the two o'clock sunlight beaming through the window as Sehun and Luhan played Kiss, Marry and Avoid (Luhan's idea really, Sehun didn't really have a choice). The duo had woken up from their naps, the systematic rocking of their compartment nudging awake their senses and limbs to function again. As their day went on, the mumblings of strangers that had passed their door slowly grew louder ocassionally getting a lost passenger stumbling into the tiny space, muttering apologies and a sorry, wrong cabin. Outside the train however, countrysides and agricultural plains and large bushlands were now a thing of the past as the train brought large towns or small suburbs which etched themselves onto the landscape, Sehun admiring it quietly from the other side of the glass.

 

"Hmm, kiss Miranda, marry Naomi and avoid Karlie." replies Luhan, stretching his jean-clad legs onto his berth as he leaned against the wall. "Who do you want?"

"Do you know Korean girl groups?"

"Of course I know, Girls' Generation is my everything yo. Which company do you want, YG, SM, JYP?"

"YG then." mutters Sehun, tapping his fingers against window pane.

"Lee Hi, CL or Soo Hyun from AKMU"

 

The two already had some lunch, purchased from the makeshift cafe in the train. A bowl of chicken soup, two meatpies and two cups of tea later, their stomachs were filled to the corners, too full to even move until one of them had to break for the bathroom. But when they heard news of that they recieve a free complimentary ice cream, all thoughts of I can't eat anymore flew out the window when they recieved their vouchers for Golden Gaytimes.

("What is it? asked Sehun as he recieves the ice cream.

Luhan rips open the wrapping, unveiling the god-given dessert, "A Golden Gaytime, it's an ice cream." 

"No ing way. There is no way an ice cream could be named that."

"Yes it can and it's the ing best."

"How is this country even real." )

 

 

Their destination was approaching closer as the minutes glide by; each jolt of the train as it stopped at a station signalled that the two males would have to leave the sun-soaked comfort of their space soon. Though Luhan didn't mind, he wanted his luggage back soon; Sehun on the other hand prefered watching the Australian landscape fly past his eyes, noticing how different it was every couple of stations as it could go from a completely deserted space to one where people seemed to merge into each other on the crowded platform, because that was better than listening to the Chinese male ramble.

 

"Do you like the beach?" asks Luhan, interrupting his thoughts.

"Mhmm, I don't mind them, why?" says Sehun, as he watches the older take his jacket off and place it onto the berth.

"I was thinking of where to take you, knowing Yixing, he'll want to drag you there too."

"Yixing?"

"My cousin, who lives with my parents at the moment while his parents sort out divorce issues. He's just two years younger than me."

"Oh. After we get off the train, what's going to happen?"

 

Luhan pauses at Sehun's question as he thought over it for a while. 

Good question.

 

He pondered over the many possiblilities, coming up with some sort of a list:

Luhan could book Sehun a hotel to stay at ---> too expensive Sehun can crash by his parents' place ----> Mum or Dad might assume something weird. He could stay at Luhan's apartment ----> What happens if Minseok comes to visit? Yixing can be dumped on the street so Sehun could stay at Yixing's house ----> but Yixing's parents still exist because they live there too

 

Luhan yawns, "We'll sort it out when we get there." He then goes to stand up from his berth and do a couple of stretches.

 

Sehun furrows his eyebrows at Luhan's decision.

 

When we get there? When we get THERE? 

"......"

Oh Sehun is a man that likes to know when exactly, and how exactly something will happen. 

Spontaneity isn't part of his being. 

Last time he was spontaneous, Jongin happened.

 

 

"We cannot sort out plans now?" he asks, raising an eyebrow at the smaller; who was currently trying to touch his toes.

Luhan stands up again, "We could," he begins, "But later." and then he resumes stretching by pulling an arm across his chest. 

 

Sehun pulls his lips into a tight line. There was no use arguing with Luhan now, the shorter was too stubborn to deal with. 

He's too much like Joonmyun hyung.

 

Luhan points a finger at his face, lips squished into a pout.  "But don't worry! I promise it will be a good holiday for you!" 

Sehun sighs. "I can't believe I'm even hanging around a complete stranger."

"We're not complete strangers. I know things about you, and you know things about me. We've both established that probably neither of us has a criminal record  and you don't have mens rea or actus reus so we're all good." replied Luhan, falling back oh his berth and spreading his arms and legs out like a starfish.

"Mens rea? Actus reus? That's not even English or Korean."

Luhan raises his index up. "They're Latin law terms. The first one means criminal intent, like say you have the intention of killing me. Then, he brings up a second finger as well, "Actus reus is the criminal act, like you murdering me."

"How do you know this exactly? You told me you were a photographer, not a lawyer."

"Yixing's st

Please log in to read the full chapter