nine

Tour Down Under (Discover My Heart)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1] IX [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2].[/CONTENTID2]

 

 

[CONTENTID3]

 

Is something...burning?

 

Sehun suddenly sat up on his bed, eyes adjusting to the brightness and nose scrunching up in disgust as the unbearable stench wafted through the crack of his door. Groaning, he slowly stood up, feet pressing againt the cold wooden floor. Blinking away the sleep from his eyes, he looked around his surroundings, recollecting thoughts and putting together the pieces and realising where he was, in Luhan's family's guest room. Sehun rubbed his eyes, opening and closing them repeatedly as he looks at one of the tables next to the bed, noticing an envelope on top of it. Reaching out, he picked up and scanned it.

 

Sehun

 

For me?  Carefully tearing it open, he emptiied out the contents onto the table. Out fell a small yellow post-it note, and what looks like to be SIM card. Sehun placed the card to one side of the table and picked up the note.

 

Kimchi, I'm heading out early  

Here is an Australian SIM card, there's credit on it. You probably still use your Korean number right? My number is already saved on this card! ^3^

I will be back later this evening.

Food is in the kitchen, also in the fridge. Snacks in the pantry.

See you later. 

 

Luhan- HYUNG (call me ing hyung okay)

P.S avoid Yixing

 

Sehun placed the paper down, making a mental note to change his SIM later and give his new number to Joonmyun hyung. He was about to change out of his pyjamas when the burning stench got more worse, making his eyes water. Covering his nose with the back of his hand, Sehun jogged out into the hallway, down the stairs and towards the kitchen, where the source of the smell was located. 

There stood Yixing, holding a piece of what looks like to be severly burnt, black toast, with a pair of tongs. The other male didn't make any movement or noise, he just stood there holding the black coal with a blank expression on his face.

"Well, would you look at that." he mumbled, chucking it into the bin and throwing the tongs into the sink.

"Did you..." began Sehun, watching Yixing starting to fill the sink up with water, "Did you just burn toast?"

"Son, anything is possible when you are running of two hours of sleep and coffee. Would you like some brekky?" asks Yixing, turning the tap off and squeezing detergent onto the a sponge.

"Brekky?"

"Breakfast. We have cereal in the second cupboard from the left. Or some fruit salad in the fridge if you want that instead." 

Yixing gave Sehun a bowl and a spoon before returning to wash the dishes, the younger realising that Yixing was only wearing his black boxers, a tattered Batman shirt and a different shoe on each foot. Looking away, he slowly padded over to the fridge, opening it up and scanning through before finding a container that was filled to the top with neatly cut pieces of fruit. Grabbing that, Sehun poured it into his bowl before putting it back into the fridge and sitting down at the large dinner table, just a couple of metres away from the fridge. It wasn't long before Yixing joined him too, sitting at the other end of the table, with a bowl of milk and a single strawberry floating on top. Sehun widened his eyes before looking away again and awkwardly shovelling his breakfast into his mouth, ignoring the other man.

"Um, where is everyone?" asks Sehun, noticing that no one else had appeared for breakfast. 

"Oh." says Yixing, slurping the milk from his bowl, "Granny and Gramps are out for a couple of days visiting Great-Aunt in Hobart, Auntie is working at the mechanic's shop today, Uncle works as a florist so he's at his shop, Han's gone to his work and I have no lectures or tutorials today so I'll be home. But two of my friends are coming over later, I hope you don't mind." 

Sehun shook his head, "I don't mind."

"...."

"...."

"You should meet them."

He looks up at Yixing. "Me? Meet your friends?"

"Do you have any other plans?" he asks, drinking up the rest of the milk in his bowl. Sehun shakes his head again. "Don't worry they're not scary."

"Okay."

"Okay." replies Yixing, before widening his eyes.  "Holy crap, we just had a The Fault In Our Stars moment." he says, chewing on the strawberry.

 

Sehun dropped his spoon.

 

Joonmyun hyung you have met your match.

 

The rest of breakfast was spent cleaning up the dishes and Yixing mindlessly singing and dancing to the English pop music coming from his phone. The two of them silently worked together in putting away the dry dishes, before seperating to go to the bathrooms and wash up. Giving one last look to the carefree male, who was currently moonwalking across the cold kitchen tiles, Sehun quietly walked back to the guest room. Trying so hard not to judge Luhan's cousin with every ounce of his being.

 

 

 

 

After finally figuring out how to work the shower and awkwardly looking around for towels, Sehun finally managed to get himself clean and into new clothes. Looking in the foggy mirror, he could see that he didn't look like he wanted to kill every human in the vicinity. He continued staring at his reflection, squinting his eyes through his wet hair, analyzing every detail. His eye bags were almost gone (a full night spent in a bed did wonders for him), and some colour has come back to his face as well. Neatly arranging everything back to place in the bathroom, Sehun slowly trodded back out to his room, and a towel wrapped tightly around his waist. 

Bending over, Sehun brought his suitcase from underneath his bed and unlocked it. Eyes scanning around, his hands shuffling around the contents looking for suitable clothes. Pursing his lips, Sehun grabbed a pair of underwear and jeans; back facing the door as he quickly put them on. Throwing the towel onto the bed, he kept digging around for a shirt but all he could find were crisp and expensive buisn

Please log in to read the full chapter