thirteen

Tour Down Under (Discover My Heart)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1] XIII [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2].[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]

 


"Psst, Kimchi, wake up!" hissed Luhan, shaking Sehun's shoulder as the younger snored softly agaisnt his pillow. Sehun didn't move, until he felt the covers rip away from his body; the cool, musty air from the fan hitting every part of exposed skin on his body. Groaning, he swings his body over to lean on one side, opening his eyes and jutting out his lower lip when he sees the older male dressed in a parka and jeans, backpack hanging from one shoulder with a small suitcase in the other hand. Sehun lets out a soft grunt before turning over to lie on his stomach, blatantly ignoring the shovings of Luhan. Huffing in distaste, Luhan proceeded to rip of the covers, leaving the taller bare in his pyjamas and without a blanket, trembling under the cold air.

"What the  do you want?" asks Sehun, sitting up with a very annoyed expression on his face. 

"Hurry up and start packing! We're leaving now!" urges Luhan, half-heartedly folding the covers and placing them on the end of Sehun's bed. Sehun grumbles under his breath, giving a small pout before grabbing Luhan's wrist.

"Leaving for what? What time is it?" he ask, rubbing his eyes.

Luhan holds up his hand, eyeing Sehun's wrist before peeling it off, "It's almost 1 in the morning."

"Why the  are you waking me up for then?"

"Too...leave? You know? The roadtrip that we decided to go on?"

"...Wait were you actually serious?"

Luhan scrunches his nose and frowns, "Of course I was serious!! You even said yes to my idea!"

"I was joking."

"Well, Kimchi, would you rather stay here with my y cousin and your friend Joonmyun or would you rather see the amazing Australian landscape with your new best friend, also known as me," smiles Luhan, holding up Sehun's things that had been lying on the bedside table, before chucking them into his suitcase which was left open. Sehun remains silent. "Exactly what I thought. Now up you get young one, we have a country to explore!"

The taller man groans once more, "Have you told your parents that we are leaving?"

"Nope!" says Luhan, popping the word from his smile as he glided across the room to grab more of Sehun's belongings to shove into the suitcase.

Sehun frowns, "What the actual is wrong with you? Do you do things like this all the time or?"

"Well, yes and no. There is this word in English, 'spontaneity' right, and it means 'do whatever, whenever'. How else are you going to learn things if you stick to a routine all the time, young grasshopper?"

Luhan pauses for a couple of minutes, taking a seat at the end of the bed and leaning his chin over his backpack, foot drawing circles on the floor. "Also, I know it's not my place to say this or anything but with what happened last night with you and Joonmyun, but it wasn't right. I know he must be close to you because he came all the ing way to Australia to find you."

Sehun quietly leans against the headboard, watching Luhan's lips talk but didn't actually take anything until Joonmyun's name was mentioned, to which his ears pricked up at.

 

"You are right, it is not your place to say anything."

 

Luhan eyes the taller, before hurling a pillow straight at him. "Quiet you, let me finish. Well anywas, so I thought about it, you know, put myself in your shoes. You're a rich city kid in another country staying with a stranger who he's never met and then suddenly a guy that you know shows up at the door, asking for you to come back to Korea. So I thought about it like, what would Sehun want to do?"

"And that was when you came up with the idea of the roadtrip?"

"Exactly."

"What makes you think that I would have wanted to go on a roadtrip out of all the other options?"

Luhan shurgs his shoulder, "It sounded fun."

"What?"

Please log in to read the full chapter