five

Tour Down Under (Discover My Heart)
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] V [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2].[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

 

"And here we go, double bedroom suite as you requested," annouced Tony, opening up a door with a couple of hard shoves until it finally unfastened, "You got yourself a pretty one for tonight buddy," he said, winking at Sehun before closing the door behind him and leaving the other two alone in silence. 

 

Tony, no.

 

"Did he just think I was a e?" asked Luhan, eyes widening to the size of saucers and mouth falling open as he turned to face Sehun.

"We'll take the whole night! What's wrong with a whole night? Kiddo, this place is a love hotel or something of that sort." scoffed Sehun, raising an eyebrow. 

Luhan turned to the door, where the blonde male had exited and then looked back at Sehun, the previous expression still lingering on his face. "Love hotel?! So he thinks we're gonna.......do the do?"

"You mean that we're going to have ?" Sehun replied, taking his jacket off and then throwing it on one of the beds, before proceeding to his white shirt slowly. 

"WAIT, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? OH SEHUN, I AM A MAN IN A COMMITTED RELATIONSHIP. PLEASE DON'T TOUCH ME!" cried the shorter, covering his eyes with his hands and stumbling away from the other.

Sehun groaned. "Calm down, you gay middle schooler, I'm getting changed."

Luhan scowled back. "Do you always have terrible timing?"

"No, you're just stupid."

 

The room wasn't too shabby, contradictory the rest of the building. It had two twin-sized beds, seperated by a huge sidetable in the middle. On top of that side table was a lamp with a couple of candles, almost all of them were a one shade of red or another. Pieces of plain artwork were adorned on the walls, nothing too fancy. It was Simple. Minimilistic. 

Romantic even.

 

"How much was the room again?" asks Luhan, sitting on top of one of the beds, hands shoved deep into his jacket pockets as he aimlessly looked around.

"Pretty cheap actually, $370." says Sehun monotonously, putting his other hand through a t-shirt sleeve, before collecting his previous attire and placing them inside his suitcase before locking it and kicking it under the bed. 

"$370? That's not cheap! I could buy 300 sausages with that money. What are you one of those rich buisnessmen?" replies Luhan, pulling his legs up onto the bed and tucking his knees under his chin.

"Yes. You could say that." sighs the taller, pulling his pyjama bottoms up a bit before sitting on his bed.

"Really? What type of buisness?"

"Nothing too fancy, mobile telecommunications."

"Telecommuni- what?"

"Like Internet and phone service provider people."

"Oh. Is it busy?"

"Hmm, a little. What do you do?" asks Sehun, trying to change the topic, hoping that Luhan wouldn't realise.

"I'm a photographer! I do mainly photoshoots at Dolly or Cleo. But occasionally I do weddings or other events!"

"Oh, so you're not a student in middle school then."

"Listen up you brat, I'm 26! How old are you even anyway??"

"22 years old..."

"Shouldn't you be calling me hyung then. I'm four years your elder!"

"Once I see some ID, then maybe"

" you."

"Sorry, I wouldn't bottom for you"

"Gross." 

 

The two of them fall back into a comfortable silence, each of their minds dawdling around, seedless thoughts being thrown around haphazardly as they pondered upon the past, present of future. Luhan battled between the idea of wanting to make conversation with the other man, or whether to just keep quiet as the younger was a snappy introvert.

Sehun, on the other hand, was just skimming through old emails and reminders, thumb grazing against the phone screen as he scrolled past the clutter of buisness deals, meeting notes, promotions and whatnot. The hum of the cicadas outside floated through the open window, enveloping the silent atmosphere of the two males. 

 

Luhan coughed, breaking them away from the comformtable tranquility. 

"You know..after I get my things back, what are we going to do from there?" he begins, "I know you want to get away from me as soon as possible, but I still owe you a lot don't I?"

Sehun quietly listened. Luhan did have a point, the older did owe him big time. He didn't say anything for a couple of minutes, just staring at his phone screen without a particular expression on his face. There wasn't much that came to Sehun's mind about how Luhan could repay him. He already had nearly everything that he needed.

 

"Take me somewhere," Sehun finally answered back, in a firm, yet careful whisper.

 

Luhan turned his neck, meeting Sehun's eyes and lips pulled in a tight line. "What?". He paused, thinking about what Sehun just said. He hugs his knees tighter, because honestly he was unsure. Just a while ago, the younger was acting the total opposite; anti-social, hostile, grumpy. But now, he sounds so

 

unsure.

 

"Take me somewhere. Anywhere. I'm on a holiday. But I'm stuck in Australia."

"So, you want me to take you somewhere for a holiday?"

"Mhmm, I don't know anything about the country. You still owe me, do you not?"

 

Please log in to read the full chapter