eleven (intermission)

Tour Down Under (Discover My Heart)
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] XI [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2].[/CONTENTID2]

 

 

[CONTENTID3]

 

15 Months Ago

Seoul, South Korea.

 

 

Piles of paperwork were threatening to fall from the overcrowded desk while stacks of manilla folders and tubs of paperclips were strewn everywhere around the spacious office. Joonmyun had no time to bring order back into his life because he had another board meeting in about half an hour. Sighing, he gingerly picked up his briefcase and patted his hair down, before closing the door behind him and locking it with a swipe of his key card.

Polished shoes tapped down the gleaming tiles of the hallway, as Joonmyun briskly walked to the CFO's office at the other end. He needed to shove some more paperwork and organise more meetings with the CFO, but the CFO is Oh Sehun and Oh Sehun is somewhat a (he learnt that English word from an episode of Bad Education, Joonmyun decided it was the perfect adjective for the kid). But to be completely honest, this whole Sehun turning into a only started when an old friend of his (Kyungsoo? Yeah, that's his name) moved into the penthouse apartment next to his.

 

"Hyung, Kyungsoo's so nice he made me soup when I got sick."

"Hyung, I think I want to break up with Jongin so Kyungsoo hyung can make edible food for me instead. Jongin at cooking."

"Hyung, it's Kyungsoo hyung's birthday soon, I want to buy him something expensive."

"Hyung, I feel bad because Jongin broke his wrist at dance prac so I can't take care of him. Oh well, Kyunggie hyung said he will, I'm sure Jongin won't mind."

"Hyung, Kyungsoo hyung looked after Jonginnie for me because the idiot got sick. I ing told him to not go out in the rain."

 

Ever since his other hyung came back, Sehun's lost all sense of independence and organisation. Therefore, acting like a kid when he should be acting like a professional CFO of OhTelecom like he was pre-arrival of Kyungsoo. But then again, Joonmyun was very thankful because his best friend finally had someone else to lean on; instead of shoving his fat on Joonmyun's shoulders. He's met Kyungsoo only once. Petite, pale, huge eyes, puffy lips, ebony hair, he looks so tiny for someone who acts like a mom (according to Sehun). But their interactions were cut short as Joonmyun had to pull out due to a randomly scheduled conference.

 

"Sehun-ah?" Joonmyun knocks on the thick, wooden door. A lot of shuffling was heard before a hoarse okay, you can come in now was heard. Joonmyun raises an eyebrow, before sliding his keycard down the slot and entering. An ash haired male awkwardly stood next to the desk with his shirt misbuttoned and a small pink flush crossing his tan cheeks, while Sehun was sitting on his desk, drinking some water.

"Hey hyung, what's up?" replied Sehun cheekily, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. 

"Don't hey hyung, what's up? me. Can't you and Jongin do whatever you were doing at your house?" scoffed Joonmyun, sitting on the leather couch that was situated in front of the desk. 

"Sorry, I just popped by to say hi. I'll start leaving now," mumbled Jongin, giving a quick kiss on Sehun's cheek and waving goodbye to Joonmyun before awkwardly stumbling out of the door. Sehun let a wistful sigh escape his lips. 

"So what did you need me for?" 

"Check these reports and send them to me when you're done. I'll fax them over to out Management Department. We're going to have to start planning on the new mobile system soon. Apparently they're scheduling it's launch in 20 months." Sehun hummed in response, grabbing the papers from Joonmyun. 

"Thanks, I'll start on the report straight away actually," he replies with a smile. 

 

 

 

 

3 weeks ago

Seoul, South Korea. 

 

Joonmyun actually thought that Sehun was smart. He thought the kid had brains. He never would have thought that the would RVSP to Jongin's and Kyungsoo's wedding with a "I'll be there."

Let him rephrase that.

The kid. Replied to his ex's wedding. Who is marrying his beloved hyung (and according to Joonmyun, a traitor). He's going. To their wedding in Australia. 

 

Joonmyun could feel the vein in his forehead about to pop. Never had he felt such an array of emotions at once; anger, pity, confusion. Slinging his coat over his shoulder, he stormed into the parking area, unlocked his silver BMW i8 and shut the door behind him, throwing his briefcase and coat into the passenger's seat. Pulling out and make a turn onto the road, Joonmyun didn't even bother turning the radio on. 

Now is not the time for A-Pink.

 

 

 

He remembered how 13 months ago, he heard a knock at 11 in the night. It was thundering outside, raindrops as sharp as daggers hit againt his apartment's window; but Joonmyun drowned the sound of rain with the music from a random American radio. Upon hearing the knocking, he had no idea who it could possibly be at this time of the night. Muting the radio, the small man stood up, and cautiously walked over to the door. Looking through the peephole, his eyes grew to the size of saucers when he recognised the drenched figure standing on the other side. 

"Sehun-ah?!" quickly unlocking it, he ushered the taller male inside, before quickly running to the bathroom to grab him a dry towel. Joonmyun had no idea what the younger was doing at his home this late, completely drenched from the monsoon-like weather outside. 

"Thanks...Joonmyun hyung," whispers Sehun when he handed him the towel. He didn't look up to make eye contact with the elder, still glancing down at the soft brown carpet under their feet, his mahogany fringe moping down to cove

Please log in to read the full chapter