four

Tour Down Under (Discover My Heart)
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] IV [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2].[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]

 

 

No, Luhan was not calm.

Yes, Luhan was panicking.

No, Luhan didn't even consider logical ideas before running after Oh Sehun.

Yes, Luhan left almost the entirety of his luggage on the train, except for his hat and jacket. 

 

Agitation and desperation hit him like a tonne of bricks. He left his luggage, his camera, and his phone in the compartment, and knowing Luhan, worst case scenarios flooded the male's mind.

What if I lose my job because I lost my camera?

What if Minseok calls and then he thinks that I'm cheating on him because I'm not picking up?

 

"This is your fault!" cried Luhan, tears welling up and threatning to trail down his cheeks, shocking Sehun by his sudden outburst.

"My fault?! Excuse me kid, I did not ask you come after me," Sehun replied with a tone of slight assertance, while glaring at the smaller male. "Why are you blaming your stupid decision on me?!"

"Because I thought you were going to jump onto the tracks and die so I saved your life! But, because I saved your stupid life, MY LUGGAGE IS LEFT BEHIND ON THE TRAIN!" wailed Luhan, balling up his hands into fists. 

"Look, I wasn't going to commit suicide or anything. Hell, I don't even know why you thought that I was going to. In all honesty though, can't you just ask the service desk or something about your luggage?" asked Sehun, sighing as he massaged his temple with slight annoyance.

The taller male was just slightly irked by the whines of Luhan and wished nothing more for the shorter to leave him alone and out of his sight, where Sehun couldn't see him. Or hear him. Just a 15 kilometer radius away from Luhan would be good. 

 

Luhan paused for a moment before lifting his head to meet eyes with Sehun, the expression on his face like the other man just revealed the secret of the universe.

"You're so smart! Mate, why didn't I think of that?!" exclaimed Luhan, grabbing Sehun's shoulders and shaking them as he jumped in joy. 

Suddenly Luhan stopped jumping and shock took over his face, sweeping across his facial features as he slowly let go of Sehun's shoulders and looked at him straight in the eye. An unwavering silence fell between the two males as they stared at each other; Sehun staring in confusion while Luhan gazed at him with a dead-set expression, followed by tiny smirk which graced the edges of Luhan's lips.

"Since this is kinda your fault, you have to help me talk to the station manager, and get my luggage back," said Luhan, witnessing the blood drain from Sehun's face as he spoke.

"Look, I already told you, this is not my fault. Why is a middle schooler like you even travelling on the train at this time of the night exactly?" retored Sehun, arms crossing his chest,

"Oh my god, I'm 26 years old! Stop calling me a middle schooler!" 

"Twenty-six?! Yeah right, then I'm Kim Jong Un," huffed Sehun, rolling his eyes in disbelief,

"You're rude, just like Kim Jong Un!"

"You know with sort of attitude, I won't help you, even if this stupid situation was my fault," and with that, Luhan closed his mouth. "But, fine I'll help you. However, you have to promise you won't annoy me ever again and that we won't even run into each other ever again after we find your stupid luggage."

Fair deal, Oh Sehun.

"Okay, sounds good to me."

Zipping up his jacket, Luhan quitely followed behind Sehun as the two of them went searching for the help desk or something of that sort. 

Both of them roamed around for a bit, the smaller male sometimes peeking over at where Sehun was standing, who was trying to read the English on some of the signs, before sighing in annoyance and scratching his head. Once in a while he would scratch his neck instead, before pulling out his phone and fiddling with it.

Is this going to help or what.

"Yah! Oh Sehun! You should be looking for the train station manager or something! Stop fooling around!" yelled Luhan, starling Sehun who almost dropped his phone. Rolling his eyes, Sehun turned away from Luhan and continued playing on his phone, ignoring the smaller man's shouting. 

 

Luhan looked around the station for a bit, reading all the information billboards in hopes that he could find anything of any asisstance, but nothing regarding help popped up as most of them about tourist centers or just advertisements. Biting his lip, he could feel tears prickling at his eyes, threatening to escape and fall. Luhan had to get back home soon, but the reality of leaving all his belongings on the train just hit him like a cold slap to the face. To make it worse, he was stuck with this depressed Korean guy who was somewhat useless. Small whimpers started to leave his mouth, and Luhan desperately tried to wipe his eyes with the corner of his jacket.

 

"Um, wait." 

Sehun's words cut through the feeble silence and he saw Luhan look at him with glassy eyes while a soft shade of red tinting the tips of his nose, cheeks and ears. 

"What is- it?" asked Luhan with a small hiccup, eyes cast downwards. 

"This sign

Please log in to read the full chapter