twenty three

Tour Down Under (Discover My Heart)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1] XXIII [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2].[/CONTENTID2]

 

 

 

[CONTENTID3]

 

After the sucessful launch of Han, Sehun and his team celebrated by having a large and extravent dinner on that Friday night, which was then followed by taking a whole weekend off from work and try regain even a scrap of the months of dedication that they had put into the project. Getting the thumbs up from his father and a good pat on the back from everyone else, Sehun really felt like all his efforts paid off.

As time passed, the workload gradually increased once more, with the added data and ongoing meeting which were fundementally about the discussion of Han's sucess. Though he already knew that he only had to look at his bank account to know the effects of its sucess. Outside from work, nothing interesting that was worth mentioning popped up. Sehun chose to hang out with Joonmyun in their spare time, watching re-runs of whatever Japanese cartoon that Joonmyun was into at the time, eating fried chicken with the occasional glass of beer or ice coffee, and stalking the social media accounts of their co-workers.

 

Time was spent, blandly, average almost.

 

 

 

Until one peculair morning that is.

 

"Yah, brat you'll never guess who's in my living room right now." Joonmyun's voice echoed from the phone and bounced off the bathroom tiles. Sehun wasn't really paying attention to him, putting more concentration into his hand as right now he was too focused on shaving his stubble.

"Is it the Baekhyun guy? I heard that he and that Park fellow accidentally showed up to your house and threw up on your gnome, Gned. Then you threw them outside." 

"That was last month. Try guess who's is on my beautiful couch right now." 

Sehun washed the razor under the tap and continued to glide it underneath his chin, "Is it Obama?"

"Hey Joonmyun, you really don't hold back on the vases do ya, mate," Sehun heard a very familiar voice from the phone, in the accented English that he had grown accustomed to.

"Yixing?!"

 

 

 

Joonmyun's place

Seoul, South Korea

 

The three males stood silently in the tidy kitchen, Joonmyun cutting up some fruit as Sehun stood dumbfounded, watching Yixing mindlessly chew on the end of his fork. 

"Hyung?" Sehun finally finds his voice again to make a coherent word. Joonmyun hums in response while he washes the knife under the tap, even though he knew exactly what Sehun was going to say. 

"Yixing," Joonmyun began, in English, "What brought you here?"

The other male stops chewing and smiles at Sehun, "You remember my cousin Luhan right?"

 

Sehun scoffed, Is that a trick question? 

 

Yixing places his chin on his hand, "Well, his gay hasn't come home for a while. He said that he's off on some project here, but Han said it would only be a couple of weeks at the most. Somewhere in Vietnam. But then last week his bank statement came home so Auntie decided to open it."

Sehun nods again.

"And do you wanna guess where he is right now?"

Joonmyun and Sehun glance at each other before shrugging their shoulders and nodding their heads.

"South Korea. So her and Uncle forced me to come look for him once they had found out I had a friend in Korea."

"Luhan is in Korea?" gasps Sehun, widening his eyes and curling his fingers on the edge of the benchtop. 

Yixing sighs once more, "Probs. Also I saw you back on the telly at home, at some blitzy press confrence thing.Then I saw your sim thingy, I thought maybe he came here because of you as part of his 'special project'. Then I rang his boss, Tiffany said he' on some project with another company here, didn't specify which company it was though. So I thought maybe you guys were the company."

 

But Sehun didn't answer his statement because he had already tuned out after Yixing announced that Luhan was in Korea. 

 

Luhan.

 

The one person he tried to forget about.

 

He was here. Somewhere in the country.

 

Already, several questions were rushing in his head, 

Why is he here? Is he okay? What happened to him and Minseok?

Did he know about Sehun?

 

But something didn't add up in Sehun's mind. Luhan wanted to meet Minseok in Melbourne. Luhan, who was head-over-heels for Minseok, was dying to see him. Luhan wouldn't have even lent Sehun five dollars, let alone travel to another country for him. 

"Okay Yixing, either you wasted your money on flights to Korea or someone in Korea is using Luhan's card, but he w

Please log in to read the full chapter