eighteen

Tour Down Under (Discover My Heart)
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] XVIII [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2].[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]

 

It was after sad dinner, cooked on the barely working Trangia, when Luhan realised how much he hated Sehun right now.

If he saw himself as a sweet strawberry sundae, then he thought that Sehun would be the half-melted sticky chocolate one that had been left out for an hour because that bastard just stole their one tent, leaving Luhan outside in his sleeping bag on a pathetic sleeping mat underneath a pathertic tarp. If Luhan was freshly cooked rice then Sehun would be the rice that hasn't been cooked for long enough, leaving it hard and useless, because when Luhan tried to fight his ownership of the tent, the younger male showed no trace of emotion, zipping up the tent door and ignoring Luhan's feeble whines.

Well the real truth was, it was Luhan's proposal to battle over the tent over a game of rock, paper, scissors; the game which he thought he always had the upper hand in. Until in the moment of truth when Sehun uncurled his fist to reveal scissors as Luhan threw down his hand into paper. 

That proceeded into Luhan asking for another trial.

 

Which he lost.

 

Then he asked for another three trials because 'best out of five' was still a thing.

 

He lost all five to Oh Sehun.

 

" you Oh Sehun," mumbles Luhan, hitting his fist against the  tent. A muffled response comes from Sehun but Luhan was too busy fuming to pay any attention to it.

 

So now there he lay, underneath the pitiful attempt of a roof over his head. 

His eyes had begun to slowly as Luhan gazed at the empty sky, not a cloud in sight and the blue had drained out once again. He's never seen this many sunsets or sunrises in such a short period of time.

Not that he really cared for the bleeding skies, Luhan's interests lays in velvet ones of the night, dusted with stars and galaxies. The last time he slept under the stars this comfortable (well, limited comfort) was well over years ago, if he ignored the first night he slept with Sehun. It was nice, the weather wasn't too hot or too cold which was extremely rare considering Victoria weather. Shuffling a little bit to adjust his head on the pillow, Luhan buried his nose further into his arm, now cozy enough to just rest there.

 

But the empty tune of his phone broke away his thoughts before they got too carried away. Groaning, he reaches out for his phone. 

"What?"

"It's Yifan," comes a grumpy voice from the other end.

"Whatchu want mate?"

"You know how much Yixing has been trying to call you?"

"Yes I have ignored him for the sake of my safety because my dear, I have Asian parents."

"I'll get to that later. First of all, Minseok called me. Thought I should tell you that."

Luhan paused, unsure of what to say to that. His mouth opened, but then abruptly closed; no words filing out. The vein in his head started throbbing as well, feeling the blood rush to his ears; this definitely wasn't good.

"..What did he say?"

There was a pause from the other end, followed by a sigh. "The usual, wondering what's happening, asking why you haven't called or answered. Obviously he doesn't know that you eloped with another Korean guy for a ing road trip. Being the good friend I am, I just said you're on some road way shoot to cover a short film that's been gonna be entered in some film fest, the guy just rolled with it and left it that. He didn't seem surprised or anything."

Luhan's mouth went dry, eyes blinking really fast.

 

A tear appeared, then another one. 

And another.

 

"Lu?"

Wiping his eyes, Luhan placed the phone closer to his ear. "Fan, I'm driving to Melbourne. To see Minseok."

"What? I thought you two are on a road trip to Alice Springs or something. Heat's a up there."

"I told Sehun we're going on a road trip, so we're taking the route via Great Ocean Road. I want to see Minseok so badly, and-"

"Lu, breathe for a second."

"I need to see him."

"Okay so let's say you both will reach Melbs in hopefully one piece. You go see Minseok, but have you thought about what's going to happen with Sehun then once you guys reach?"

"Go back to Korea? I don't know, the kid seems pretty important over there anyways. I'll figure something out, I always do anyway."

"Well, I'll pass on the message to Xing that you two are fine, hopefully your parents won't castrate you when you see them next. You have a wild time, don't get killed and don't get attacked by some ing emu or something. I'll send you anything Seok sends my way. I'll call you some time. I gotta go cook dinner with Tao, laters." And with that, Yifan hung up.

 

Luhan let out another sigh, falling back onto his pillow a

Please log in to read the full chapter