twelve

Tour Down Under (Discover My Heart)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1] XII [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2].[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]

 

The small silver car was silent as Luhan drove with the aircon on, Sehun sleepily leaning agaisnt the window of the passenger seat. It was quiet oustide, almost 2 am in the morning and the streets were as empty as the dull thoughts that echoed through Luhan's mind. This whole thing was a reckless act, but somehow, watching the way Sehun had interacted with Joonmyun, it had ignited something inside of him that he never really knew he could feel for the other.

Was it pity?  Sorrow?

Either way, Luhan knew that Sehun was at a breaking point. 

 

The landscape was dark, the only source of light was the road being illuminated by the fuzzy streetlights and the milky glow from the half-moon which was hung up in the sky. His throat was parched, but not from the lack of water; but rather from the lack of words to say. Questions began to itch at his curiousity and bite into the epidermis of inner cheek, the flesh he chewed on as he tried to hold back his tongue from spilling out the wrong things. He was dying to ask Sehun even the most basic questions,

Why do you seem so sad?

I know we're strangers but, why do you not want to talk?

 

Why are you hiding?

 

Hands gripping the steering wheel, the older male shook his head in a sorrowful attempt to rid his mind of things related to Sehun. The car stopped at the red light, even though there was no need for the roads were already bare and stripped from any kinetic activity. Sighing, Luhan flicked the air con off, deeming that it was staring to become too chilly inside. Still waiting at the stop, he slowly turned his head and saw the taller still resting, sleep sewing the seams of his eyes together. 

 

Smiling to himself, Luhan's mind drifted back to a similar scene that had taken place a couple of years ago. Instead of Sehun, it was Minseok in the passenger's seat. Instead of icy silence, it was terrible karaoke and endless shouting with the windows rolled down and iPod tracks threatning to break the car's speakers.

 

 

 

 

"Why are we singing Britney Spears at 2 in the morning?" cried Minseok, throwing his head back in laughter as he wiped tears away from the corners of his eyes.

"The question is, why shouldn't we be singin Queen Britney at 1 in the morning?" answered Luhan, finger continously flicking the heater button.

"I have uni exams in a couple of weeks you know? I can't afford to up my scores otherwise who knows what my parents will say once they see my results."

"And I have my summer internship starting soon, my parents have pretty much given up on me and here we are, screaming at the top of our lungs to 2000's pop music. If Jondae was here he would whoop our asses into shape."

"Jongdae thinks he's hot because he got into some fancy entertainment company. What a prick."

"Hey, haven't you heard that great saying? Keep your friends close, and friends who have a shot at being famous closer."

"Oh shut up ."

"Wow the C word? What are you, 5?

"Yeah, 5 inches deep in your mother."

 

The two males laughed hysterically at Minseok's response, before Luhan decided to pull the car over, bringing the engine to a slow stop and then turning it off completely. Closing the door behind him, both males exited the car when Luhan decided to pull Minseok closer to him as they slammed agaisnt the car window, kissing each other restlessly, unaware of their surroundings, secretly hoping that no one would see the two Asian men having a tongue battle against the car on the side of a dimly lit road this early in the morning. Only the sounds of their hoarse breaths floated, not even the nocturnal animals made any movements or echos, leaving the two of them to be fully submerged in their own symphony. 

 

"Thank you for this, Han," whispers Minseok, slowly pulling away to catch his breath. 

Luhan circles his arms around the smaller's waist, "You're welcome...always," he mouths against the other's lips.

 

 

 

 

Pulling the hand brake, Luhan turns the car key before pulling it out. Leaning over, he taps his palm softly agaisnt Sehun's blemish free cheek.

"Kimchi, we've reached my apartment, wake up."

 

 

 

 

 

Couple of hours earlier

Luhan's family home, Adelaide Australia 

 

 

"Sehun-ah, you're coming home right now." 

Luhan watched as the unknown male, all suited up and gelled back hair, walk over to a shocked Sehun and standing right under his nose. In all honesty, he had no idea why there was a random man in his house, suddenly speaking Korean to a startled Sehun. 

"Joonmyun-hyung?! What are you even doing here?" cries Sehun, eyebrows rocketing up to his hairline. 

 

Ah, so his name is Joonmyun. 

That still doesn't explain why a random guy in the house?

 

"Oh yeah Han," interrupts Yixing, "This is Joomun, wait no

Please log in to read the full chapter