seventeen

Tour Down Under (Discover My Heart)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1] XVII [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2].[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]

 

 

So their journey down the Great Ocean Road began, after eating breakfast and topping up on petrol along the way. Luhan had the windows rolled down once more, allowing the sharp morning breeze to graze against their cheeks as they drove down the road.

"Stop the car please," says Sehun suddenly, clutching onto the edge of his seat.

Luhan hums, "What's wrong honey?"

"I need to pee. Right now."

"Oh for s sake mate didn't you go at the bed-and-breakfast?"

"No. Please please please just stop the car."

"Don't you dare ing piss on my seat. Hold up I'm stopping, I'm stopping, I'm stopping. Okay, okay, get out," urges Luhan, pulling the car over to the side of the empty road.

"You want me to urinate on the road?"

"You ing told me to stop car! Where else do you expect me to stop you? In front of a five-star toilet for your billion dollar ? Go empty your bladder now." Sehun stumbles out and awkwardly waddles, keeping his legs close together and walked behind one of the trees.

"Don't look!" he yells, ping his pants.

"Wouldn't even be able to see your pasty chode with a microscope, darling. You have nothing to worry about."

Sehun hops back into the car, grumbling under his breath as he clipped his seatbelt back in, "I am never doing that in my life again."

"You've never done that before?"

"No? Why would I?"

"Oh my sweet son, we're going to have a great time then."

"I miss you calling me Kimchi."

Luhan smiles and starts up the engine once again.

 

---

 

Port Fairy

 

"Why is it call Port Fairy?" asks Sehun, looking at the visitors sign dash past them.

"There is a place called Tittybong in this state," explains Luhan, "Also another town called Cockburn, one is South Australia called Loos and the place where our usless prime minister was born, Disappointment Hill."

"The names are disappointing."

"You weren't disappointed by the Golden Gaytime you had when we were on the train." Sehun just shrugs. 

 

Port Fairy, unlike any town Sehun has seen in Australia, was a little wharf village which had its streets lined with buidlings that looked they were plucked and placed by the hands of the nineteeth century. Nearly every path had old Norfolk ferns spaced evenly between them, the front doors of every building faced the busy port of the town. 

"Sehun, do you want fish and chips for lunch?"

"Yeah okay."

Exiting the car, the stinging smell of the salty sea water hit their noses as the two men walked to a little shop that Luhan had been eyeing since they drove into the town. Getting out some cash from a nearby ATM, Luhan had quickly jogged back to wait in line with Sehun. It was midday so the place was pretty active, much like the last town they had visted where majority of the population consisted of tourists with sunburnt noses and frayed straw hats. 

Their stomachs were grumbling really loudly by the cash register, greeted by an overly excited boy at the front counter.

"Hey guys what would you like to order?"

Paying for a double combo of fried fish, chicken-salt seasoned chips and a bottle of coke each, Sehun and Luhan grabbed their lunch and made their way back to the wharf. The soles of their shoes scraped against the grave path, wind whipping their hair in all directions until they found a bench to sit  on.

"I'm so tired from driving~" yawns Luhan wriggling and unclenching his fingers.

Sehun takes a chip and placed it into his mouth, thoughtfully chewing it, "We can take a break if you want. You can sleep or take a nap if you need to. I kinda want to walk around this town. Take photos and what not."

Luhan looks up at him, mouth forming a small 'o', "Really? I can do that?"

"Well you have been driving for ages and you did pay for lunch and stuff."

"Oh my god thank you, I'll take a two hour nap okay? Come back to the car when you're done. My phone is on if you need anything. Don't get lost." And with that, Luhan took his lunch and ran back to the car in joy, overexcited with happiness over the fact that he had the oppurtunity to take a nap. Sehun watched his small figure fade into the distance, biting into another chip.

 

Throwing away the brown paper wrapping in a nearby bin when Sehun was finished, he got up and stretched. Being cramped up in the car took a toll on him but it was fun none the less. Walking along the edge of the wharf, Sehun took a deep breath of the air around him, closing his eyes. His feet carried him slowly across the wooden planks underneath him, strangers nodding a small hello to him and little kids giggling at him because of his tall size. 

Being really honest with himself, he was so ing glad that Luhan took him on this trip. Sehun had been ignoring the annoying messages from Joonmyun, swiping across the screen to delete them, and he never once in his life had ignored messages from his hyung prior to coming to Australia.

He couldn't give a single about the company or work or even his father.

Knowing Joonmyun though, the texts were all

Please log in to read the full chapter