nineteen

Tour Down Under (Discover My Heart)
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] XIX [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2].[/CONTENTID2]

 

 

[CONTENTID3]

 

Not even four drinks in and Sehun was already leaning against Luhan's shoulder, slobbering all over his shirt. He could vaguely hear Luhan ask for a Jack Daniels on the rocks, the older trying to nudge him away; but Sehun always found a way back to rest his body agaisnt Luhan's. The bar wasn't that crowded, apart from a group of young guys having a 'guy's night out', trying to hit on all the half-wasted girls or the couple of tourists that came in for a festive night. The bright lighting and the wall of bottles that was behind the shoddy counter, making the place seem a little bit cosy for Sehun, even though is was a far cry from home. The fireplace situated in the corner made the atmosphere so warm, melting any of the sharp cold winds that threatned to venture inside, it was too cosy. 

He saw the bartender place a full glass in front of Luhan, who thanked her with a small smile before sipping at the egde, savouring the flavour with a happy sigh. Sehun looked down at his own drink, playing with the condensation on the edges of the mug. It tasted okay but tonight Sehun wasn't really feeling it.

Suddenly, Sehun felt some shuffling from Luhan's side before the cold rim of a glass pressed against his lips. 

"Here, have some," it was Luhan, irking the taller to drink some from his glass. Sehun hesitantly opened his mouth a little, languidly letting the bitter liquid wash in, burning the sides of his mouth with the strong taste. Quickly swallowing, he scrunched up his nose in disgust because of the sour aftertaste, the drink was not to his liking at all. He decided to pull himself away from Luhan and opted to lean agaisnt the cool wood of the counter instead, trying to straighten himself out. 

His head was buzzing, but he continued to watch Luhan play with his drink, sloshing it around in his glass or poking a bubble. But the thoughts in his head were a long way away from the current situtation.

 

Last night, Luhan's phone call. 

 

"Luhan?"

The older hums in response.

"Can I ask you something?"

He hums again, downing half on this drink, completely unaware of the question that Sehun was going to ask him after gradually picking up the pieces of courage to do so. 

"Are you going to leave me when we reach Melbourne?"

Luhan widens his eyes in shock, looking straight at Sehun's face. The younger could see the tips of his ears go red, from either embarassment or from the warmth of the fireplace. 

"How did you know we were going to Melbourne?" he asks, awkwardly placing his drink back on the counter.

"I heard you talking to your friend last night," Sehun began, head still leaning against the counter, cheeks gaining a soft glow of red, "I know you want to see your boyfriend in Melbourne, but will you leave me? It's okay if you want to hyung, everyone kind of does in the end."

The smaller man opens and closes his mouth in shock, unsure of what to say. Sehun gazed at him from underneath his dark lashes, watching the other trying to find a suitable reaction. 

"You know before I came here, I broke up with my long term boyfriend," Sehun contiues, voice laced with vile bitterness and a tiny

Please log in to read the full chapter