Heading to the Ground

This Used to Be Paradise

Whoop!!! 80 suscribers!!!!! *Gives you all cookies* Anyways, here's the new chapter! :D Also, due to the small amount of chapters we have left, I'm not going to give out preveiws any more....

 

Also, I'm curious, how old do you guys think I am???? [Hint: I'm in my teens still I'm older then 13 but younger than 19]


[Myungsoo’s PoV]

“What the heck happened?” I said, running towards the hole in the middle of the room, looking down into the hole, seeing it passed through the ground floor and into a cellar type thing too. I was really shocked, “Seriously…WHAT. THE. HECK?”

“Well…this is new…” muttered Sungyeol.

Woohyun and Hoya nodded.

Dongwoo, Sunggyu, and I both looked at them, all feeling like we were doomed, since the three who were ghosts and living in this house for five years didn’t know about this.

“Woohyun, Hoya, did either of you two know there was a cellar?” asked Sungyeol.

Both shook their heads, “No.”

“Well, it seems as though we’ve found their hiding place.” Said Sungyeol smiling, I looked at him, seriously, what was the kid thinking about right now? His brother was missing and he was cracking stupid jokes.

“Sungyeol, seriously, now is not the time to make jokes. Your brother is missing and is with two people who seem to be immortal…” I said, “On top of that, your brother can still be killed.”

Sungyeol then became serious after that, “We need to get down there…The three of us will fly down there to get to him, you three run as fast as you can, ok?”

We nodded and the three vanished while the three of us ran down the stairs and jumped down, into the hole.

 

[Sungjong’s PoV]

I winced as the men tugged harshly on my hair, pulling me farther into the cellar like area; tears were streaming down my cheeks and dropping onto the cold stone floor. The tears were not from pain but from fear and panic. I looked up and past the two men who were dragging me, seeing something glistening in the light from the ceiling light. I looked at the blood stained metal and began to tremble and shake my head.

“No…oh goddess no… Please no!” I screeched out.

I stopped walking and the two men pulled on my shaggy hair again, both groaning. I groaned and winced from pain, but continued to mutter, “Please…no…”

They shook their heads and continued to drag me towards the train tracks, throwing me onto the ground once we got there. I yelped and caught myself before my face collided with the tracks. I began to breathe deeply and looked up at the two men; their crimson eyes stared at me. I gulped and trembled in fear, turning back to look at the blood stained tracks in front of my face.

I yelped again as someone pushed my head closer to the tracks, however, I caught myself before impact; I looked at the pointed edge which was just three centimeters away from my face. I pushed myself up again and they shoved back down with three times as much force, this time I closed my eyes tightly, waiting for my face to make contact with the sharp edge.


Please remember to comment below!! :D Thank You!!! :D