RUN!

This Used to Be Paradise

[Sungjong’s PoV]

I closed my eyes, waiting for the impact, which oddly never came; I opened my eyes and saw that Hoya tackled one of the men while Sungyeol and Woohyun tackled the other one. They both faced me and yelled out, “RUN!”

I nodded, standing up on trembling legs and sprinting off into the dark, knowing, no matter where I went it’d be pitch dark. I flinched when I heard Sungyeol scream out in pain.

I whispered, “I thought ghosts weren’t supposed to feel pain…”

I shook my head, that’s not something I need to think about right now. I need to focus on escaping.

I glanced over my shoulder, seeing two red eyes from a far, I suddenly tripped over something, hurting my leg severely, I think I cut it on the metal part of the tracks. I hit my head off of the other. I stood up again, and began to run/gimp, hoping to get away from the man, but when I turned around again, the crimson eyes were looking straight into mine and I bit back a scream as he pushed me back towards the ground, I closed my eyes tightly, this is all a bad dream, Sungjong…you’re just imagining all this.

He was standing right above me now and I shivered out of fear, his face appeared right in front of mine again and I screamed out, trying to alert Sungyeol or someone else of my position. Just as I hoped, someone rammed the man off me then picked me up and began to run. I opened my eyes and say Dongwoo carrying me, we were running down the tracks trying to escape the almost immortal being chasing after us. I screamed again when he appeared in front of us again. Suddenly Sungyeol appeared and pushed the man away, making sure I was safe.

“DON’T TOUCH THEM!” hissed Sungyeol, surprising Myungsoo and scaring me.

Sungyeol slammed the man against the wall, and the four of us continued running through the underground building trying to get out of the hell hole.

We finally got into a well-lit area, and they laid me in it, checking my wounds, they all rolled up my pants leg and I winced. They all gasped at the ugly wound, Myungsoo tore up parts of his jacket, wrapping up the wound with the pieces of the cloth, and he then made me get onto his back… he was giving me a piggy back ride. I looked at him in shock, but I knew I was in no condition to run myself, so I happily allowed him to carry me. We all made haste as we ran down the tracks father, soon coming to a sloped area.

Hehehe, short chapter, but look at how interesting it is…This story only has four more chapters (including the epilogue), but I’m not too positive about it, so please continue to support it until the very end, after all, I wasn’t planning for it to be that long of a story.

 

NEXT UPDATE WILL COME WHEN I GET 1 COMMENT FROM 20 DIFFERENT SUSCRIBERS (THERE ARE 82 OF YOU SO IT'S NOT THAT MUCH TO ASK! :P) AND WHEN SOME ONE GUESSES MY AGE CORRECT, BECAUSE NO ONE'S GUESSED IT YET! (TEEHEE I'M HARD TO FIGURE OUT AREN'T I?) MY AGE WILL BE REVEALED WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER!

 

See you when I've got 20 comments!