Fights

This Used to Be Paradise

Ehh...Eleven comments are probably the best I'm going to get so I'll update...

Plus, I feel bad about leaving you with a cliff hanger! :D


[Hoya’s PoV]

I tackled the man who was pressing on Sungjong’s head, not wanting him to hurt the magnae like he hurt me. I glared and the man, slugging him in the skinless part of his face, he looked at me in shock but soon slammed me against the wall that was behind me. I gasped out in shock, the man then suddenly had an ax out of nowhere and I began to run, knowing that even though I was a ghost it was not a good thing to get caught by a demon.

I vanished, making it so I was see through, I glanced around the dark in a silent panic, looking for the crimson red eyes, which appeared right in front of my face, I jumped back and screamed from shock, running away again, hearing the mute man mocking me. I ran towards the way I came or, at least I thought I was, I’m not really sure.

I suddenly was pulled backwards and screamed again as the man began to drain my energy.

 

[Woohyun’s PoV]

I lay on the floor faintly were Sungjong was found, both the demons drained my energy so I barely had any left. I groaned, attempting to move, but failing to. I looked around and sighed into the cold air, “Is this how I’ll end as a ghost?”

I heard Sungjong scream, followed by Sungyeol, and Hoya.

“Am I really this useless?” I muttered, closing my eyes, I could tell the final bit of my power was beginning to fade.

 

[Sungyeol’s PoV]

I slammed the man against the wall making sure he was stuck there until the others were far enough away. When they were a safe distance away, I let go of him as my strength faded and I collapsed as he pushed me and I tripped on the tracks. I landed on the ground and laid there too weak to get up. I was praying that the four would get out safely. I really hoped they did.

The crimson eyes looked straight into my pale eyes and smirked, as if mocking me, he then vanished and I prayed that the boys would be ok, since I was too weak to move now. I yawned and I knew my time here as a ghost was almost up.

I sighed and let a tear out, one that would never fall to the cold ground, “I wish I could see you one final time Myungsoo…”

I soon began to fade and I let out more tears, taking in one last deep breath, knowing I was close to disappearing completely.

“Good-bye…Sungjong…” I muttered and everything soon fell black.


Sorry, I'm addicted to writting cliff hangers and short chapters...but they are leading to a rather large conclusion. :P

Anyways, since this one is close to coming to an end (only three chapters left), how fast should I update? Also, should I write another Infinite story once this one ends? Please tell me below in the comments, and this time I really won't update until I have 20 comments! :D Mwhahahahahaha!

See you when I get 20 comments!