NOT AN CHAPTER!!!

This Used to Be Paradise

Ok, as you all probably know by now, there are only a few chapters left in the story... So, I came up with two new Ideas you guys can vote on! :D

 

Story possiblity ONE: The Imperfects

A mentally abused boy who acts childish to hide his tourture and darkness that rests inside his mind and to hide his poor eating habits.

A "Loner" kicked out of his house for constantly getting in fights with his father over money problems.

A mute boy who wittnessed his parents being murdered with his own eyes.

The perfect "leader" with horrible inside thoughts with an addiction to drugs thanks to his mother.

The ually abused boy who fell mute from the names he was called.

The physically abused diva.

The ex gang member with temper problem.

What happens when these seven meet under one roof in a protection/rehab program? Will they heal eachother's wounds or make them bleed worse?

 

 

Story possiblity TWO: Light World

Four boys are suffering in a military academy they were forced into in the cruel kingdom of Moonope all wishing to escape. What happens when the opportunity comes and they escape, fleeing to the beautiful, small, enclosed, one city kingdom of Miro, which holds the most influentual people in the world as well as some of the most religious. They then meet the king's (head priest) sons, who are priests in training, who are the four's room mates. What happens when love settles in between the hidding ex-military students and priests in training? What happenes when Moonope attacks Miro? What happens when it turns out there is more to the priests than what meets the eyes?

 

Vote for the one you like best at: http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/10754

 

The next actual chapter will be up some time tomorrow! :D