Meet the Killer

This Used to Be Paradise

[Myungsoo’s PoV]

Suddenly the staircase creaked and Woohyun flinched, while the other two of us looked up at the source of noise, we both missed Woohyun fly into his own hole. There were footsteps coming down the stairs, finally the two of us could see his face. I had to cover my mouth to hold back a scream of fear at what I saw.

There was the man from that night standing just three steps away, half of his face…was gone. Sunggyu and I both stood up and ran down to the bottom of the stairs out of fear, where we stopped and waited to see if he’d come all the way down, but we figured out he wasn’t going to because he stood by where Sungyeol was hiding.

We both heard Sungyeol’s high pitch, pain filled scream, and then it fell silent to our ears, we both know that, that man just drained his energy. The man abruptly turned around and looked at the two of us and began stepping slowly down the stairs, smirking at us happily. Suddenly he was stopped by something in his way. We both guessed it was Sungyeol, since we couldn’t see what it was.

 

[Sungyeol’s PoV]

I looked at the man, despite him scaring the crap out of me, and said, “You said you wouldn’t touch them so, I’m going to prevent you from doing so.”

He glared at me, but I knew he’d listen to me, since I was pretty much his life source.

“I just want to talk to them…” said the man, smirking at me; I tried to avoid looking at the older man’s protruding bone, since half his face was missing. He blood red eyes sent shivers down my spin and his fingernails were like claws.

I looked at him lifelessly and said, “You already took my life and my spiritual life away, what more do you want?”

“You.” Said the man, turning into his ghost form and touching me chin, “Let me own you…”

“N…”

“Think about the four who recently came back here, I’ll make them join us in this prison.” Said the man smirking and I shivered in fear not for me but the four who recently came back.

“F-fine…” I stuttered out, he laughed and then he took me to the maze like attic.

“You must stay here up here with me at all times unless you want the others to be accidently killed when I go looking for you.” Said the man, smirking at me, he was the only on able to touch me in my ghost like state.

“F-fine…” I stuttered out of fear, once again not for me but for L and Sunjong, as well as Dongwoo and Sunggyu.

“Good,” Said the man, pulling me farther into the attic.

 

[Myungsoo’s PoV]

We stood there silently he had just vanished and Woohyun came flying down to us, he transformed into his human like form and hugged Sunggyu, close to tears.

“Where’d he go?” I asked.

“He took Sungyeol to the attic…” said Woohyun, “You never want to enter the attic because that is where he’s the strongest at…and if they both turn into human forms…he’ll…”

“I don’t want to hear things like that.” I said.

I stood up and headed up stairs, shocking Sunggyu who was trying to calm Woohyun.

“Where are you going?” asked Sunggyu.

“I’m going to find him…” I said, walking up the stairs.

“Don’t go up there, he’ll kill you too,” Whispered Woohyun, looking at me with concerned eyes.

“I don’t care…I’m not letting Sungyeol throw all these things for us…I’m not letting that man touch what is mine!” I said, continuing my journey up the stair.

Woohyun sighed and looked at me.

I walked up stairs as a memory came back from a while back.

“Myungsoo, let’s go to the beach.” Said Sungyeol, we had just arrived at the house, which we both have been coming to for so many years.

I nodded happily, grabbing his slim hand in mine and pulling him outside, I could tell he felt paranoid for some reason.

“You ok?” I asked.

He nodded, and said, “I just feel like someone is staring at me.”

He glanced at the window that was in the attic.

“Yeolie…I’m the one who has been staring at you.” I said, trying to calm the older boy’s nerves.

“So he was here back then too…” I said, glancing at the entrance of the attic. I sighed, and spoke to myself, “he has had his eye on you for ten years now, hasn’t he?”

 

Which of the couples should the next chapter be about?

 

WooGyu

 

YaDong

 

MyungYeol

 

Pleas tell me in the comments also, 47 suscribers in just like three days...Wow...It's the fast and most suscribers I've gotten before! Thank you all SOOOOOOOOOO much!! :D Please support the fic by commenting some, because I enjoy hearing your opinion in the story. :D