The Magnae's Memory (1/2)

This Used to Be Paradise

[Sungjong’s PoV]

“Hyung!” I called, running towards Sungyeol, who was still sleeping in his bed. I had just woken up from a nightmare and had a horrible feeling in my gut, like something horrible was going to happen.

I felt like I wanted to throw up because I was so scared.

Tears were streaming down my pale cheeks as I shook my older brother, “H-Hyung!”

The sleeping boy groaned and rolled onto his back, opening his eyes just a little bit to look at me, muttering out, “What is it Sungjong? I’m tired…”

“Hyung…We need to get out of the house! Something bad is going to happen…” I muttered latching onto my brother’s tee shirt, crying out hysterically, screeching out, “WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!”

“Sungjong, calm down, you probably need to relax a bit…” muttered Sungyeol, running his fingers soothingly through my hair, “It was probably just a bad dream.”

“HYUNG IT WASN’T!” I screeched again, my heart was beating quickly and painfully in my chest out of fear.

He kissed my forehead and pushed my bangs out of my face, saying, “Jongie, it was just a bad dream…go back to sleep.”

I shook my head at my unbelieving hyung, who stood up, stretching his long limbs.

“I’m going to go wake up Myungsoo, stay here and try to get back to sleep alright?” said Sungyeol, noticing the bags under my eyes, which were from where I didn’t sleep at all last night.

“Hyung…” I said, tears still streaming down my eyes. I had a feeling he wasn’t coming back into this room. Why would I feel that way?

I curled into a ball and stared at my hyung’s bed, praying that nothing bad would happen.

I muttered out, “Let hyung be alright…please let hyung be safe…”

I trembled from fear, I was pretty sure that if I wasn't killed tonight I'd die from fear.

“Sungyeol hyung…come back…” I whispered, my heart beat was so loud in my ears that I began to cover them and began to sob, “Comeback into the room…don’t go where that guy is…just don’t go hyung…he’s been waiting for you so, don’t go!”

I don’t know exactly where the last part came from, but it felt like it was oddly true.

I suddenly heard a window shatter down stairs, and my sobs became louder as the dream was becoming true, real life.


Recognize what day the memory is from??? Tell me down in the comments if you think you know it...if you don't think you know it, you can wait for the next chapter and find out. :P

 

Also, if you guess what time zone I'm in (it's one of the ones in the US) and get it right, you will get free preveiws to the next three chapters a day before the chapter itself is posted.

ONLY THE FIRST TWO TO GET IT RIGHT WILL GET THE PREVEIWS!

PS. My current status might help, it'll be up there until the next chapter is updated tomorrow morning since it's getting late now!

To encourage you to participate in this part I'll give you a little line from the next chapter:

 

Did this feeling reappearing mean that someone else was going to die tonight?

I shivered at the thought, I felt like I was being watched from behind, so I turned around, only to be greeted by something, screaming on the top of my lungs.

 

Interesting right? Well, thank you for my 63 subscribers in just 7 days! This is the largest amount I've had for a story, so thank you all very much *BOWS* Anyways, hope you enjoyed the chapter! Also, I hope you'll continue to support the story by commenting and telling me your opinions! :D

 

Sincerly,

LCBLuvsKpop