Epilogue

This Used to Be Paradise

Alright, I've held it off long enough! :D Here is the final chapter This Used to be Paradise! :D Please comment, this it the last time you can for this story.


[Sungjong’s PoV]

I groaned and opened my eyes looking around and expecting to be in a hospital, but what I found surprised me, I was back in the house. I sat up and immediately glanced at Sungyeol, who was staring back at me in return.

“Sungjong did you have a night mare too?” asked Sungyeol.

I nodded.

“What was it about?” asked Sungyeol.

“Hoya, Woohyun, and you were killed by demon things then; five years later Myungsoo, Sunggyu, Dongwoo, and I came back here to meet you three as ghost and the two demon things cased after us. In the end the two demons turn into dust from stepping outside the house and the house collapses and then you, Hoya, and Woohyun disappear!” I sputtered out; he stared at me in shock.

Sungyeol came out of his shocked state and said, “Let’s get out of here…that was my dream to, and there has to be some type of coincidence about this.”

I nodded, we both woke the others up and they all agreed too also, because they all had the same exact dream. We all quickly packed up and headed to the entry way, where we were meeting the others. We all then walked out the door together happily, I could’ve sworn something was looking out the window, glaring at me, so I turned around, only to see, nothing was there.

I shrugged my shoulders and ran to catch up with the others who were at the bus stop now, I sat there with them. I then glanced at my phone, reading the date and time. September 26th, 2011. The day those three would’ve died. I smiled and slumped down on the bench, glancing to the couple beside me to see Hyung sitting on Myungsoo’s lap, cuddled up against him. I then glanced behind me seeing Woohyun and Sunggyu hugging and whispering sweet nothings to each other, and then I looked at the couple on my other side who were dancing together.

I smiled, I’m glad to know that this used to be paradise was now a no man’s land, because it was safer that way. I’m also glad that it all was just a dream.

The bus finally came and we all boarded it, I was the last to, since I was the youngest, I glanced back at the house, and saw two sets of crimson red eyes glaring at me from the attic window. I smiled and walked into the bus, sitting down beside a Sungyeol and Myungsoo.

 

{Five Years Later}

Sungyeol cam e into my room, smiling, he threw a newspaper on my bed beside me, I picked it up and looked at it, I then looked at him.

“What?” I asked.

“Read it…” Said Sungyeol, smiling at me, “It’ll tell you why we had those dreams back then and it will tell you why it was a good thing that we left.”

I nodded and read the article which said:

Seven boys bodies are found near old train tracks under a vacation home, all were missing half their faces due to landing on the razor sharp, never been used train tracks. The seven all passed away when their heads impacted with the rails and some were even beaten to death. The house collapsed on the remains so they have been hidden for two weeks and it is really uncertain what actually killed them.

I looked up at Sungyeol, “Two weeks ago was September 26th, 2016…”

“Coincidence right?” asked Sungyeol, I simply nodded.

“I’m glad we weren’t in that position five years ago…but I feel bad for the seven that died…” I said.

Sungyeol nodded, “Sadly that’s life and everyone has to die sometime…”

I sighed and nodded, “At least we escaped death that one time…”

Sungyeol nodded and hugged me that was when I noticed I had been crying.

“Don’t worry, they are in paradise now…” whispered Sungyeol, I smiled and nodded sadly.


THANK YOU TO ALL MY SUBSCIRBERS AND COMMENTERS! I love you all, please remember to check out The Imperfects, hopefully that one will reach 100 suscribers like this one almost did! :D HOPE YOU ENJOYED!