It’s Over

This Used to Be Paradise

[Sungjong’s PoV]

I closed my eyes tightly, but those crimson eyes still haunted me and my tears still fell. I was really beginning to feel dizzy and like I was close to passing out, but I fought off the feeling knowing that if I passed out I’d stay asleep forever. I was curled into a ball, my head resting on my knees. I let out quiet sobs, which were accompanied by banging on the door and groans from the two men Myungsoo still had pinned down.

Suddenly, I heard a crack and my head shot up and my eyes shot open, light flooded the room and I looked over seeing both Dongwoo and Sunggyu standing outside the house in the forest area that surrounded the house. Myungsoo swiftly stood up and ran over to me, picking me up bridal style and getting me out of the house. We all looked back towards the building we just exited, the two demons looked at us and charged at us, however, when they barely entered the outside world they blew up into dust.

We all stood there in shock.

“We-we lived…” I said out of shock, Myungsoo nodded, too shocked to speak.

“Let’s get Sungjong to the hospital now.” Said Sunggyu, Myungsoo nodded, “Let’s.”

I glanced at the house, shocked to see cracks going up the walls; I saw that Sungyeol, Hoya, and Woohyun were watching sadly from the attic window. The sound of the walls cracking filled the forest, I whimpered, the house was about to collapse, which means I was going to lose my hyung for good, tears filled my eyes.

Myungsoo looked over his shoulder, wondering what I was crying about now; he saw the cracks and gasped, “Guys!”

Dongwoo and Sunggyu turned around, looking at him.

Myungsoo simply pointed at the crumbling house and the two gasped, soon, it couldn’t support its own weight and began to collapse.

“HYUNG!” I screeched out as the house slowly turned into a pile of rubble.

We stood there staring at the shock for a good while and I began to tremble and cry out in sadness, I gripped onto L’s shirt tightly, crying into his shoulder. The other three then decided to continue our journey towards the train station. While I laid in Myungsoo’s arms crying from both pain from my leg and head, but also from the loss of my hyung.

 

Later that day, we were in the hospital, all of us were bandaged up now, and I was lying in the hospital be with a wrap around my head and a cast on my leg. Myungsoo was the only one there; Sunggyu and Dongwoo were at the cafeteria getting me some food, since we haven’t eaten in days.

I looked at Myungsoo, saying, “Myungsoo-hyung, do you think Sungyeol is safe up in heaven?”

“I’m pretty sure he is safe and peaceful up there, so don’t worry about it, focus on your recovery only, ok?” said Myungsoo.

I nodded, “Alright, hyung.”


It's not over yet, the epilogue will come in three hours, so be on watch! :D

Also, I already went ahead and made the story for The Imperfects, so here's the link:http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/85699/the-imperfects-infinite-myungyeol-sungjong-woogyu--yadong

The first chapter will be posted some time tomorrow.