Possessed

This Used to Be Paradise

I decided I didn't want to wait to update this chapter, so here it is! :D

 


 

[Myungsoo’s PoV]

I stood shocked in the attic, really creeped out by the scene in front of me. A faceless man stood in front of me with the gun pointed towards me. I shivered in fear.

“Leave him alone!” yelled a familiar voice. I looked at him seeing the male from my memories, “you promised me you’d leave him alone!”

“AHHHHHH!” screeched out Sungjong from floors below.

The man smirked and suddenly disappeared, the gun vanished with him.

“Sung-Sungyeol.” I stuttered out in total shock.

The older boy faced me, smiling, “You can see me?”

I nodded, to shocked to speak.

“We don’t have time to talk…Sungjoong’s in danger,” Said the older male, grabbing my wrist and running down the stairs towards Sungjong’s room, where the scream came from, “They went after him… how could I not know?”

“Who are they?”

“Two HORRIBLE men.”

 

[Sunggyu’s PoV]

Woohyun and I made our way towards the attic; we were almost there when we both hear Sungjoong scream, more like screech, from down stairs.

Woohyun grabbed my wrist and lead me back downstairs, saying, “They are going after Sungjoong now…great.”

“Whose they?” I asked, casually.

“They are horrible…horrible people…both dead but very much alive,” Said Woohyun speaking in riddle.

“Woohyun what do you mean?” I asked, looking at the younger male.

He ignored me and continued, “Stare into their blood red eyes and you’ll lose your life. You’ll be dead by the time of midnight. The sounds of screams will fill your ears and the sound of their calls will be all you hear. The darkness will bring it’s pears, it’ll taste oh-so-sweet and numb your pain, but sadly, you’ll never get to see the light’s rein.”

I stared at the younger with wide, scared eyes and placed my hand on his cold pale shoulder, “Woohyun! Woohyun! Snap out of it!”

He faced me and his expression scared me more. What was so bad about it? He was emotionless and his eyes were lifeless. He reached out his hand, grabbing my neck and harshly pushing me again Sungjong’s bedroom’s door frame. I tried to get him to loosen his tight and choking grip.

“Woo-Woohyun…sn-snap…o-out of I-it…” I stuttered out, trying to breath.

“WOOHYUN! SUNGGYU!” called both Dongwoo and Hoya, making their way towards us.

“We heard Sungjong scream, what’s going on?” asked Hoya, he then noticed Woohyun’s grip around my neck and my red face, “They got to him-WOOHYUN LET GO OF SUNGGYU!”

Hoya then shoved Woohyun off of me and I collapsed as a heap of limbs on the floor, gasping for air, placing my hands on my now sore and bruised neck.

Woohyun snapped out of his daze like stat and looked at me shocked and apologetically, he looked at me with sad eyes, “Hyung-ah, I’m so sorry! I don’t know what came over me…”

“It’s ok…” I said, standing up onto my feet once I finally got the strength back in my legs, “We need to get to Sungjong right now.”

We all nodded and busted down Sungjong’s door, all standing in the door way from shock.


I just finished planning out the story, it seems as though five chapters and the Epilogue are left! :(

 

I hope you are enjoying it so far, please don't forget to drop a comment below!