The Magnae's Memory (2/2)

This Used to Be Paradise

“We needed to leave hyung…I needed to save you…” I said, I stood up and headed outside, I walked out onto the stair case, seeing Sungyeol and Myungsoo staring at the bottom of the stairs in horror and a picture of a man with half his face missing flashed into my mind.

“Hyungs…what are you doing?” I asked, rubbing the tears from my eyes, the floor boards downstairs was creaking, and alerted us of the unwelcomed guest. Sungyeol was looking at me in shock.

“Hello…what have we got here?” said the half faced man who was standing at the bottom of the stairs.

Sungyeol faced Myungsoo-hyung, “Get the others…get out of here.”

“What are you going to do?” asked Myungsoo.

Sungyeol just smiled at him sadly. A picture of Sungyeol leaning against the wall at the top of the stairs with multiple bullet holes in his chest flashed into my head.

“Keep Sungjong safe, alright?” said Sungyeol. Myungsoo nodded and ran upstairs, pulling me by my wrist; I looked at Sungyeol in fear as what was to come as Myungsoo pulled me upstairs were we met with Dongwoo, Hoya, Sunggyu, and Woohyun.

On our way back, I was in the front, trying to get to Sungyeol before what was in the picture happened to Sungyeol-hyung. Woohyun wasn’t that far behind me. Suddenly, a gun shot rang through the cool autumn air, and I looked at Sungyeol in horror, seeing the picture become real life. Unintentionally I screeched out, “SUNGYEOL!”

The floor boards began to squeak again and Woohyun stepped in front of me as the half face less man approached us.

“Myungsoo, Sungyeol left you in charge of getting the others out, so GET THE OTHERS OUT!” yelled Woohyun, pushing towards Myungsoo, I ended up tripping, but Myungsoo luckily caught me. The five of us then ran to the top of the stairs. A picture of Woohyun being shot in the head flashed through my mind, I turned around breaking free of Myungsoo’s grip and running back down stairs.

“SUNGJONG!” called Myungsoo; he was running after me alongside the other three, trying to catch me.

“Woohyun run!” I called out, knowing the vision might become true again.

The other four caught up to me and prevented me from going down the stairs again. A gun shot rang threw the air again and a new vision appearing in my mind. This time it was of Hoya being pushed down the stairs. My legs gave out and I collapsed into a heap of limbs, sobbing about who tortured I felt, knowing that Hoya was going to die, but having no possible way to stop it.

“You guys go ahead.” Said Hoya, smiling at us, we all knew he wasn’t going to make it.

“I’m not leaving without you.” Said Dongwoo, Myungsoo helped get me onto Sunggyu’s back, both of them felt emptiness in their hearts from where their lovers died.

“Dongwoo…go…I’ll meet up with you outside…” muttered Hoya.

Dongwoo sighed, and the three took off running, I was latching onto Sunggyu tightly, praying the last vision was not going to become true. Just as we got to the third floor window which held the fire escape we heard a thud and something fall down the stairs. I sobbed into Sunggyu’s back, burying my face into it. He then began to carry me bridal style, handing me to Dongwoo through the window, and then climbing out himself. We looked through the window, seeing the man at the end of the hall, his red eyes staring right at us and sticking out of his pale, white figure. Suddenly the man appeared right in front of the window, making us all scream. He suddenly reached out for me, but his arm disappeared once it hit the outside air. I held my quivering breath, but soon released it as the three began to run again.

When we hit the ground level, they set me onto my feet again, seeing me staring straight at the window, seeing the half faceless man staring at me still.

“L-Let’s go get help and get out of here…” I stuttered out.

We did go get help, but sadly no killer was found and all of us had been too scared and spooked to be suspected as the killer. While the others entered depressed states, I held my depression deep within and didn’t let it show as I looked up the house and what happened in that house before we got there and found something very interesting…there used to be a rail road that passed through ground floor of the house, since it used to be a on track hotel for the passengers and drivers to stay in and two men were killed by another man. How were they killed? Well, the man smacked their heads against the metal parts of the track, taking chunks of skin off their face, plus on top of that, they were beaten to death.

I soon came out of the trance I was in and I came to realize that I was sitting in my room, staring at my hyung’s bed like that day, I sat curled into a ball, and I had a feeling something bad was going to happen. It was the same feeling I got back when the other three got murdered. I furrowed my eyebrows together, deep in thought.

Did this feeling reappearing mean that someone else was going to die tonight?

I shivered at the thought, I felt like I was being watched from behind, so I turned around, only to be greeted by something, screaming.

 

The day of their deaths was finally revealed completely! Dun Dun Duunn! What do you think happened to Sungjong at the end? Tell me in the comments below…

Who knows, one of you might be right!

Also, how’d you like the truth behind that night? Also, don’t think that this story is over yet…we still have a long ways to go until it reaches the end. Also, thank you a lot my wonderful 60+ subscribers! This is my first story to ever reach over 60 subscribers! I hope I can get up to 100 because if I could that’d be freaking awesome, but sadly, I’m only at 60+, but I’m fine with that because I love you all for subscribing, reading, and commenting on this story!

I really hope to get the opinion on this from at least twenty of you guys, so please, please comment below! I know I have silent readers, so silent readers, break the silence!

Sincerely,

LCBLuvsKpop

P.S. This story is based on three different Infinite music videos…The first three to guess properly will get previews to the next TWO chapters. :D I’m pretty sure they are easy to spot out if you look into my writing and look at the MVs; I promise you they have similar characteristics and I made sure they did, they just might not be OBVIOUS characteristics. Also, keep guessing at the time zone, those who are right will be revealed in the next update! :D