YaDong's Day at The Beach

This Used to Be Paradise

[Dongwoo’s PoV]

I stared at Hoya, who was playing on the edge of the water happily, I smiled at the boy, walking up to him and wrapping my arms around his waist. He looked at me shocked then smiled, realizing it was me. The cool autumn breeze blew, making the beach around us look like a desert.

“Hoya we should be returning home soon…” I said, gazing up at the sun setting up over the horizon, “It’s going to get dark soon.”

“Alright…Let’s head back…” said Hoya, smiling at me happily.  I nodded and we head to back to the house happily.

We both then went and lay in our bed; I noticed something was wrong with Hoya.

“Is there something wrong?” I asked.

He shook his head, “I’m just freaking myself out…sorry.”

I smiled, “It’s ok, don’t worry about it.”

He smiled, burring himself into my chest and he ended up drifting to sleep. I soon fell asleep with my arms wrapped around his waist.

Suddenly I woke up to a screaming and crying Hoya.

I sat up and hugged the younger male who automatically hugged me, crying into my shoulder, I ran my fingers soothingly through his hair.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Nightmare…” muttered Hoya, he was shaking like crazy.

“About what?”

“Some man with half his face missing…the other half was j-just…bone.” Said a terrified Hoya, latching onto me, I looked at him in shock, what would have made him dream about something as horrid as that? All I knew was that I was having a odd feeling in my gut…the feeling something horrid is about to happen.

I sighed, shaking the memory of that day out of my head, Hoya was latched onto me like he was back then and I don’t know why, but I felt like something bad…no horrible was going to happen again. He Hoya looked at me as if sensing something too.

“Myungsoo is heading towards the attic!” cried out a distressed Woohyun, followed into the room by Sunggyu.

“What!?” said Hoya, standing up, “Why?”

He came and took Sungyeol to the attic, and L is angry about the man stealing his boyfriend for a second time…” said Woohyun.

I stood up and looked at the confused.

“Who is he?” I asked, Sunggyu looked at me, then at the two who stiffened up.

“The man who killed us…” said Woohyun, “He’s actually a spirit who is locked away in the attic of the house where he was killed hundreds of years ago…”

“So in other words the killer killed you to have someone to talk to?” I said.

“More like feed off.” Said Hoya, looking at me, sadly.

 

I added YaDong into this chapter, I hope you all liked it!! PLEASE REMEMBER TO COMMENT!! Also, thank you to all my 56 subscribers, I'm still very surprised at how fast I got you guys, also, ever time I get on here I have more subscirbers on this story! But anyway, thank you for subscribing and sorry for the short chapter.