A Day Back In the House

This Used to Be Paradise

[Myungsoo’s PoV]

“Myungsoo-ah…come on, get up…” said Sungyeol, shaking me.

I groaned and pushed his away again.

“Myungsoo…” whined Sungyeol, lying on top of me hoping to wake me up by doing so, “Get up…Let’s go to the fair!”

“Yeol…” I said, looking at him through heavy eyelids.

Suddenly a glass shattered, bringing me onto my feet, Sungyeol and I glanced out of our room to see someone climbing through the window at the back of the mansion. My heart rose into my throat, knowing that this person was dangerous.

“Yeol, let’s go upstairs and alert the others…” I whispered, grabbing his hand tightly in mine and leading him out of the room and down the hall silently, we began to climb the stair case that was creaking a bit, alerting the unexpected visitor of our location.

“Hyungs…What are you doing?” asked Sungjong, coming out of his room, rubbing his eyes. Sungyeol looked at his younger brother in shock.

“Hello...what have we got here?” said the man, who was now at the bottom of the stairs.

Sungyeol looked at me and said, “Get the others…get out of here…”

“What are you going to do?” I asked as he smiled at me, although both he and I knew nothing good was going to happen.

“Keep Sungjong safe, alright?” said Sungyeol and I nodded, running up the stairs, pulling Sungjong with me up to the third floor, waking up Dongwoo and Hoya, the four of us then woke up Sunggyu and Woohyun.

Sungjong and Woohyun were in the front as we headed down the stairs again, we heard a gunshot go off and I heard Sungjong screech, “SUNGYEOL!”

“SUNGYEOL!” I yelled as I woke up, sitting up straight in my brightly lit room. My heart was pounding harshly in my chest and I was drenched in a thin layer of sweat, tears were pooling out of my eyes. Sunggyu ran into the room with Sungjong, both bugged me and I sobbed into their shoulders, I knew Dongwoo was still sleeping, so I was ok with him not being there.

“Hyung…its ok,” Said Sungjong, patting my back and tightening his hold around my waist, “He misses you too. He really does…”

“How do you know?” I asked.

“Because I talked to him…” said Sungjong, “I’ve talked to Woohyun and Hoya too!”

“Sungjong that is impossible…They are dead,” Said Sunggyu, looking at the magnae like the younger was insane, Sungjong sighed.

“We are here…” said a voice we haven’t heard for a long time.

“Woo-Woohyun?” said Sunggyu, the male smiled, “I’m dreaming am I?”

“No…” said Woohyun, smiling at me happily, he suddenly hugged me, which shocked me.

“I thought you were dead.” Said Sunggyu, looking at the two who both were in human like forms, “How…”

“We are strong enough too.” Said Woohyun, “We are still spirits, you can tell because we don’t have pulses. “

“Where’s Sungyeol?” I asked, glancing around, hoping to see him.

“He’s right there…” said the five, pointing to an empty space.

 

[Sungyeol’s PoV]

“You can’t see me?” I asked.

“Is he really?” asked L.

I let out a wavering breath, “You don’t hear me either…”

Hoya patted me on the back, hopping to cheer me up.

“I’m leaving…” I said, I walked towards the door.

“Sungyeol…” said Hoya, “Come on stay.”

I shook my head, hiding my tear filled eyes. He was eating away too much of my energy, I looked at my transparent hand. They couldn’t touch me and could barely see me while L can’t see me at all; I cried tears that would never fall to the ground. I really hate my life at the moment.

 

The thing about the killing will continue in the next chapter. :D Hope you enjoyed the chapter! PLEASE COMMENT! :D