Sungyeol Refuses To Come Out

This Used to Be Paradise

[Myungsoo’s PoV]

I could hear someone crying as I came down the stairs, I glanced around looking for Sungyeol, he was nowhere to be seen, I then looked at Woohyun who was sitting near the top of the second set of stairs, he looked sad, despite Sunggyu having his arm around him.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, looking up at the upset looking man.

“Sungyeol is upset about you not being able to see him…” said Woohyun.

“Is he the one I hear crying?” I asked, shocked.

Woohyun nodded solemnly, he suddenly bounced up excitedly, drifting down the stairs on the draft coming from the window upstairs and he then stopped in front of the hole in the wall from the bullet that shot Sungyeol.

“Sungyeol…he can see you!” said Woohyun.

“So!  What difference does it make? He can’t see me!” said Sungyeol, in the most broken voice I’ve ever heard come from his mouth.

“Sungyeol, this might be the only time you get to be heard by L since he is here…” said Woohyun.

From my guess, Sungyeol came out since Woohyun moved away from the wall.

“Where is he?” asked Sungyeol.

“Who is he?” I asked kind of hurt.

“He is another spirit living here in this house…” said Woohyun, looking at me, he sighed and I guessed Sungyeol went back into the wall, “This spirit is an evil one…He’s the spirit of the man who killed us!”

Sunggyu and I gasped out of shock, and I said, “He died in this house?”

Woohyun nodded.

“Why hasn’t he hurt us yet?” asked Sunggyu, out of shock.

“Sungyeol pretty much sold himself to him for you guys…” said Woohyun, “In order for him not to bother you four when you came back, Sungyeol has to allow him to feed off his power…which is the reason why Sungyeol is so weak that you can’t see him.”

“How come I’m the only one who can’t see him?” I asked, looking at the older man.

“Because it takes most power to show yourself to the one you love…” said Woohyun, “Very soon Hoya and I will turn back to our transparent state.”

“Why?” asked Sunggyu sadly, he didn’t want his boyfriend to disappear again.

“We'll run out of power…” said Woohyun.

Suddenly the staircase creaked and Woohyun flinched, while the other two of us looked up at the source of noise, we both missed Woohyun fly into his own hole. There were footsteps coming down the stairs, finally the two of us could see his face. I had to cover my mouth to hold back a scream of fear at what I saw.

 

Hope you liked! Also please comment since comments are loved! :D