Escaping

This Used to Be Paradise

You all lucked out this time, you had 15 comments, but I had 25 votes and it seems as though The Imperfects is going to be my next story. You all have the next chapter and the last chapter left, so only two chapters left...The next story is going to be more angsty and it won't be a scary one. I'm currently running five fanfics though and it's hard to keep them all up, so it'll be a week or so (maybe even less time) until I start to post that story, so keep an eye out for it! :D

 

[Myungsoo’s PoV]

I glanced around, sighing, I could feel their intense stare, but I could not sense any of the others. I looked at the other three and said, “Do you guys think we’ll make it out?”

All three looked at me and shrugged, “Who knows…”

“Do any of you sense Sungyeol, Woohyun, or Hoya?” I asked, feeling the emptiness in my heart again.

They all looked at me and shook their heads.

Dongwoo glanced at me and said, “Do you think that they moved on?”

I shrugged, “All I know is that we can’t afford to stand here…”

Sungjong nodded against my shoulder, trembling in fear and I knew the men were close, we took off running again, hearing footsteps on the walk way above us, and we all gulped in fear and began to run away again.  Sungjong gripped onto me tighter, afraid that the men were going to take him away.

“Sungjong you’re safe, don’t worry, I won’t let them take you away from me again, I promised Sungyeol that I’d protect you.” I said, the boy whimpered in response.

We continued running with all out might, going up a ramp and being let off in boiler room like building, all of us stayed silent, running on the rather noisy metal, I looked back not spotting either of the men, but I could hear them, I then looked at the ceiling and saw him.

“FASTER GUYS FASTER!” I called and we all pushed our exhausted legs harder, trying to escape, we then maneuvered through multiple hallways.

 Finally a brown metal door came into sight, Sungjong whimpered again, burying his head farther into my back. I glanced at him over my shoulder and saw that the men were nearly five feet after us and were practically floating in the air. I shivered in fear and picked up speed, seeing that I did, Dongwoo and Sunggyu did too. All of them were worried about Sungjong who was still losing blood.

We were at the door and attempted to open it, but we couldn’t. I looked the men as Dongwoo and Sunggyu tried to bust down the door in a joined manner, however that failed and Sungjong whimpered again, I looked behind me, seeing the two men right behind, me holding Sunggyu and Dongwoo in a tight grip, bruising Sunggyu’s neck more than it already was.

I set Sungjong down on the ground and tackled both of the men, Dongwoo and Sunggyu both caught their breaths then continued to try to break down the old, rusting door. Sungjong sat on the floor curled into a ball, his hands covering his ears and sobbing.

Glancing at Sungjong, I became worried; he was beginning to look pale.

 

SILENT READERS PLEASE REMEMBER TO COMMENT!

 

Also. hope you enjoy the cliff hanger! :D