Chapter 9

Dating Mr Idol...

It had been a week since your dinner, you hadn’t had s text or phone call… he was so busy with schedules… he must be so tired you thought. You left school as usual and saw the B1A4 van out front… you went to walk past it but Gongchan jumped out and scared you. ‘Pyyong~’

‘Gongchan…’ You said holding your chest as he literally gave you a heart attack. ‘… why are you here?’

‘Hyung couldn’t hang with you so he asked me to come instead and take you to the rehearsal room, he’ll be there later.’ He smiled and waved at the fangirls.

‘Fine.’ You said getting in the van noticing CNU was also there. ‘Hello.’ You said to him politely.

‘Hi…’ His smile was amazing.

‘So… I think we should do something fun before we have to meet hyung.’ Gongchan said tapping his chin.

CNU shook his head. ‘I have a schedule… you’ll have to you on your own…’

‘Hyung… I-’ Gongchan started.

‘Don’t complain I have to attend schedules.’ CNU said strictly to him. ‘I’ll be finished in a couple hours.’

‘It’s okay Gongchan-oppa… I’m not scary.’ You said giving him a cute smile.

He widened his eyes at you. ‘O-okay.’ The manager dropped off CNU at his schedule and turned to the two of you still sat awkwardly.

‘Okay… Jinyoung won’t be back till 10, it is 5 now… where do you want to go?’

you-ssi what do you want to do?’ Gongchan said awkwardly but cute still.

You thought to yourself. ‘I don’t know… we have 5 hours to kill.’

‘Why don’t you come back to our dorm and I’ll make you dinner.’ Gongchan said looking for the managers approval. He nodded.

‘Okay then.’ You smiled.

Then the manager started the car and drove towards their dorm you were smiling happily listening to the song, you didn’t know it but it had nice lyrics. ‘Baby U, U, U, U, U~’ Gongchan sung along.

‘You know this song? Who sings it?’ You looked at him and he burst out laughing.

‘We do?’ He said between breaths.

‘Oh I only know your recent one, Beautiful Target.’

‘You’re not a BANA?’ He said with his head slightly tilted.

‘A who-ya?’

‘BANA… a fan of B1A4?’

‘No… I don’t listen to Idol groups really…’ His face seemed sad then the car stopped.

‘Oh we’re here.’ He said suddenly happy again he dragged you in the building and up the stairs. He stopped outside a door about 6 floors up he unlocked it and walked past security. ‘What’s up.’ He waved to them still pulling you along. Then you noticed the dull brown door with a sign.

Be the 1, All 4 one.

You looked at it for a while until Gongchan explained it all. ‘B the 1, A-ll 4 one.’ He emphasized B-1-A-4 and you nodded fully grasping it. He tapped in the code and opened the door letting you in.

You went in and looked around it was clean… and not like an all-boys dorm at all! ‘I like it, it’s simple and comfy.’ You sat down the sofa without an invitation. ‘Also isn’t your practice room in the same building?’

‘Yes this is a company building… the top floors are the offices.’ He smiled and sat next to you. ‘What food do you want?’ He smiled cutely.

‘Mmm… I don’t know… but I’m hungry oppa.’ You said adding your best aegyo.

He smiled at your cuteness and looked at the kitchen. ‘I don’t know what food we have… I’ll look.’ He jumped up and walked over to the fridge.

You followed after him and leant against the counter. You looked in the fridge… it was empty. ‘Oppa… how do you live without food?’

‘Hyung hasn’t been shopping yet…’ He said shaking his head. ‘Oh well… shall we go?’

‘Go?’

‘Shopping for food…’ He grabbed his bag and a large jumping putting it over his head. Then he looked at you. ‘Your plats…’

‘What about them?’ You said pouting and tugging the ends. He shook his head and undone them leaving your hair with a natural curl.

‘That’s better…’ You thought back to when you took your plats out in their practice room and Jinyoung was surprised.

You scrunched your nose at him taking your hairbands from his hand and tying your hair loosely to the left side. He looked at you. ‘Otherwise it blows in my face, I hate that.’

He rolled his eyes and picked up a pair of CNU’s dress glasses. (A//N: meaning they just have plain glass/plastic in) He put them on me happily and looked you up and down. You were wearing your school uniform but he seemed to be satisfied. He put his hood up and took your hand. ‘Let’s go.’

You just let him pull you out the building and towards the supermarket. While you walked around Gongchan was observing the food, you could tell he hadn’t done this before. ‘What do you want to eat?’ You asked him.

‘I want… ddokbokki.’ He nodded.

You smiled at his innocent-ness. ‘Okay, let’s think what we need… rice cakes, blah, blah…’ After finally picking up the last ingredient needed you smiled and pulled your dads credit card out.

‘No… I’ll pay.’ Gongchan said pulling his wallet from his pocket but you pushed it back in and shook your head.

‘You’re nice enough to spend the time my… boyfriend… should be, I think I owe you.’ You smiled. He nodded it was like buying food for a younger brother.

-------------

narr spending time with Gongchan :D ... what next I wonder?