Chapter 12

Dating Mr Idol...

Jinyoung’s POV:

‘You didn’t read it?’ Gongchan said looking at me confused. ‘You were obviously texting each other sweet things as she wrote, Why can’t I get you off my mind? Being all cute and-’

‘Wait… she said that?’ I was now completely confused. Did she text the wrong person? ‘Why did you delete that?!’

‘I just told you because I’m jealous…’

‘She said that I was on her mind?’ Somewhere inside I felt happy, a warm feeling crept over me. I smiled to myself then looked at Gongchan I thought of them kissing and the warm feeling disappeared. Of course she practically admitted to liking Gongchan well not in so many words but… ‘Now Gongchan… I don’t like that you kissed her.’ He looked at me with pleading eyes. ‘Just don’t do it again okay, you’re my best friend… I don’t want us to fight over her.’

Yes I was being a complete , pulling the whole best friend card out. But I wasn’t going to let him have her… she gave me this warm feeling I’m not quite sure what it was but I was determined she wasn’t going anywhere… for a while at least.

BANG the door swung open. ‘Good news guys!’ Our manager said jumping around. ‘With your promotions for Beautiful Target going so well the CEO has told me before your follow up stage you can have a week’s holiday home!’ I was so happy I could finally see my family. I jumped up with him, but Gongchan stayed still. ‘Common Gongchan be happy.’ Hyung said dancing around. Then he realised there was only two of us. ‘Where’s the others?’

I shrugged and so did Gongchan. ‘Don’t know.’

‘Well… let them know I’m going home to tell my wife I have time off… woo-hoo!’ I laughed at our pitiful manager and went to my room… I needed to call my mum and tell her.

‘Omma…’

‘Ahhh is that my Jinyoung-ie!!!’  I smiled happily.

‘Guess what…’

‘Beautiful Target hit number one… you know the countryside is the last to know.’ I heard her giggle.

‘Not yet Omma, but after promotions wrap up next week I can come home for a week.’

The phone line went silent for a second.

‘Omma…’

‘AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. OMO JINYOUNG-IE IS COMING HOME… APPA!!! JINYOUNG-IE… TELL THE COWS!’

‘Omma… we don’t have cows’

I heard father say in the background. She was obviously excited I couldn’t wait either.

‘Oh… Jinyoung this can be my chance to meet you-ssi… will you bring her with you.’

My heart started to ache. ‘I don’t know… I mean we-’

‘Oh don’t tell me you broke up… you looked lovely together on the internet… she’s just as pretty as you said she was.’ I frowned. How can I turn her down.

‘No we’re still together it’s just… she’s still in school and-’

‘Yeobo leave him alone if he doesn’t want to introduce her to us yet then-’

‘Jagiya… why wouldn’t he want us to meet her.’

‘I’ll ask.’ I said then I heard my mother yay to herself. ‘I better go now, it’s late… talk to you soon.’

‘Bye-bye Jinyoung-ie!!’