Chapter 11

Dating Mr Idol...

‘Why is Gongchan in tears?’ He came towards you. ‘What did you say to him?’

‘I…’ You were still trying to grasp the current situation… why was Gongchan crying, you never fully rejected him, he didn’t even wait for an answer!

‘You?’

‘He…’ you were thinking of the right words to say. If you say, Gongchan kissed me! He would get the blame and Jinyoung… well you didn’t really know how he’d react, if you didn’t tell him but it came out later you’d be a liar… your head started to hurt. Then you looked at your watch. ‘Yah- What time do you call this?’

’10?’ He said looking at his own watch.

‘No… it’s 10.20… your late. Don’t you think of other people… Gongchan gave up his whole free day to look after me, for you.’ You hissed.

‘Look… I’m not late I said 10ish. And what happened don’t think you can change the subject!’ He said grabbing your wrist.

‘It’s something… Gongchan might not want you to hear…’ You said looking down.

He pulled your face up to his. ‘What happened?’

‘Well… we were messing around and… I didn’t realise he was coming towards me spinning, we fell to the ground and-’

‘You hurt him?’ He said tilting his head.

‘Let me finish.’ You looked at him then pulled your wrist away. ‘He fell on top of me, then he asked me if I loved you.’

‘What did you say?’

Then it hit you… you said no, what if he tells you off? The members didn’t know the relationship was fake after all. ‘I said…  I didn’t know yet.’ Yes, you lied… but you didn’t have a choice.

‘So…’

‘He kissed me.’ You said now facing away from him… you felt guilty, because you liked it when Gongchan kissed you. It was sweet and cute… apart from that horrid public kiss from Jinyoung it was the only other kiss you’ve had.

‘He… what?’ He turned you around. ‘And so what?’

You looked at him kind of hurt but mostly confused. ‘So…’

‘You liked it?’ He said nodding really irritated. ‘So what you want Gongchan? You’ve fallen for him? Well tough because this relationship stops and starts when I say so!’ He yelled then looked at the door making sure no one was there. ‘I’ll talk to Gongchan…’

He let go of you and left. You felt yourself tear up… but why? You didn’t like Jinyoung you shouldn’t care what he thinks… if you liked Gongchan that’s your problem.

….

Jinyoung left you in the room closed the door and leant against it, he had to leave tears began to flow… He was confused. ‘Why am I crying?’ He mumbled then threw a punch at the wall nearest to him. He leant his head against it and clenched his now half broken fist. Then suddenly hundreds of different images hit his mind of you and Gongchan kissing… he hated it, he knew you suited as a couple. He started to walk away and made it back to his dorm… he saw Gongchan sat on the sofa.

‘Hyung… I’m so sorry… I don’t know what came over me. I can’t imagine how angry you must be… I don’t know why I did such a thing, when I met her I fell for her… I shouldn’t have, I didn’t realise you were being serious with her until I read that text from her the other day… I…’

Jinyoung looked at him. ‘What text?’

‘The one I deleted… I’m sorry I deleted it because I was jealous… I like her a lot… that’s why I kissed her.’

‘What text Gongchan!’ He yelled then pulled Gongchan up to his feet by his collar.

-----------------

hoho... will Jinyoung find out about the text?! :o