Chapter 14

Dating Mr Idol...

Out of puff you ran all the way to B1A4’s dorm, Jinyoung wouldn’t answer your calls so you hoped he’d be at the dorm. You went past security, they knew you now, and banged on the door. ‘Yah! Jinyoung!’ You yelled continuously banging for an answer. Gongchan opened the door and stared at you as if you were a ghost.

‘Jinyoung isn’t here.’ He said looking at the floor.

The atmosphere became awkward. ‘Oh… do you know where?’

‘Practice room.’ You nodded and smiled to him. He didn’t really react, he closed the door and you ran towards the practice room stopping at the door hearing Jinyoung practicing his vocals.

My only hope it is you…

I will love you forever…

Chuchuchu…

Then it when quiet. You moved back from the door and hesitated… you lifted up the code thing and input it… you noticed Jinyoung lying on the floor with his arm over his face he didn’t notice you.

‘It’s getting late… should you be singing so loud.’ You said in your usual tone.

He shot up and looked at you shocked you, just stared at him. ‘Why are you here I thought you were having fun with Jay Park sunbae.’

You nodded. ‘Yes… I was, but you worried me on the phone and-’

He looked at you arrogantly. ‘I worried you.’ He smirked. ‘Why?’

‘You sounded upset.’

‘About what? You and Jay Park sunbae… if you want to date him fine.’

‘What?’

‘You two, I hope you’re very happy together though I do hope you wait a while before you publicise it.’ He looked away from you now. Was he jealous? You thought.

‘I don’t think you understand?’

‘You know what if the press already know Jay will look bad in this not me so do it.’

‘Jinyoung.’

‘Just go back to him.’

‘I don’t want to.’

He turned irritated and made a stupid voice. ‘Go back to your darling boyfriend.’

‘Jay is-’

‘Spare me your love life… after today there won’t be a need to talk anymore…’ He yabbered on so much you got angry and shouted.

‘Yah! Just shut up and let me talk.’ You grabbed his shoulders making him stop in his place. ‘Jay is my brother!’

-------------

So Jay is your brother ;) haha all you girls thinking you were lucky having both well you cant ;) that would be illegal! keke

Comments = LOVE