Chapter 4

Dating Mr Idol...

Buzzz Buzzz!

It was Jinyoung’s phone he got up from his bed and looked at it. Text message.

-plug!

Omma wants you to come over for dinner one night this week. Let me know if your free.

-Sarcastic Goblin

He smiled and started tapping a text back.

Sarcastic Goblin!

I’m always free for my Yeobo. ;)

How’s tomorrow?

--Plug

He shoved his phone in his pocket and walked out of his room watching the younger members play video games.

‘Hyung! Are you seeing your Girlfriend today?’ Baro said not looking up from the tv screen. ‘No?’ He said when he didn’t get a reply.

‘Nope but tomorrow I’m going to her home tomorrow for dinner.’ He answered and his phone started vibrating in his pocket. He smirked when she texted back.

-Plug,

Tomorrow it is… don’t forget our deal.

And who do you think your calling Yeobo?! …

-Sarcastic Goblin

CNU looked at his phone but only caught the saved ID. ‘Jinyoung-ie why is your Girlfriend saved as Sarcastic Goblin?’

Jinyoung looked at him then away. ‘Pet name.’

‘Oh… oh… hyung! Hyung! What’s your pet name?’ Gongchan said throwing his game remote at Sandeul’s head.

Jinyoung started to walk away. ‘-plug.’ He mumbled. The members shrugged him off as being to in love to listen to them and Jinyoung sat back down on his bed and picked up his guitar strumming randomly.

Meanwhile. You sat at your desk on your laptop looking up B1A4, you found out a lot their concepts, styles, ideal women, personalities… you looked at your phone. Why hadn’t he texted back? Then you looked back at your laptop poking your cheeks slightly. ‘Why am I waiting for a reply?’ You asked yourself picking up your phone and throwing it on your bed. You puffed out and once again looked at your phone. You spun on your wheel-y chair and stopped in the direction of your bed. You stood up and slowly walked towards it… hitting your shins as you couldn’t stop yourself. You picked up your phone and started a text.

-Plug,

Did you forget our deal?...

Delete.

-Plug,

Babo…

Delete.

-Plug…

Why are you always on my mind?

Del- Send.

‘Oh crap!’ You said as you watched your phone flash ‘SEND’ almost mocking you. ‘Ottoke~’ You said dropping your phone.