Chapter 13

Dating Mr Idol...

(No one’s POV)

Jinyoung was on his way to pick you up from school and tell you the news… although you last saw each other arguing he hoped you’d say yes. He arrived early and sat in the van with the window slightly rolled down, the school bell rang and the students started running out the gates and leaving. He noticed you instantly and was about to call you over but realised you were on the phone.

‘Oppa… I know it feels like forever, are you here yet?’ He could hear you say from the van. ‘Hurry oppa I miss you so much.’

Jinyoung felt his chest tighten and hold it briefly he was about to get out the car and accuse you of cheating on him when he saw your face light up.

‘Hey! I wasn’t too late right?’ There he was stood in his gorgeous glory. Jay Park.

‘Oppa… you made me wait ages…’

‘I wasn’t late!’ He said when you hugged him and then Jinyoung really did feel a pain.

Jay picked you up spinning you around excitedly. ‘How was America?’ You asked smiling at him now released from his awesome bear hug.

‘America was… okay.’ He smiled. ‘But I missed my special girl.’

Jinyoung couldn’t take it anymore. You was so excited you didn’t even notice the B1A4 van parked right behind you. He began to ring you, looking at the caller ID you hesitated. ‘One minute Oppa.’ You faced away from Jay and answered the phone. ‘Hello…’

‘We need to talk I’m at your school but you’re busy…’ Your eyes shifted up and looked around for him, you saw the van. You began to walk towards it but he spoke and stopped you. ‘Don’t come over it isn’t important… we’ll talk later.’ You saw the van drive away then.

‘Yah!’ You yelled down the phone. ‘If you want to talk then talk to me.’

‘I’ll call you later.’ Jinyoung said trying to stop his tears…

You didn’t know what to do… you could tell there was something wrong with Jinyoung, usually no matter who you were with he’d confidently take you away. You pouted then heard Jay. ‘Common are we going out for food? I’m hungry.’

You turned to him and nodded. You was determined Jinyoung wouldn’t ruin the one chance you’d get to see Jay. You hopped in Jay’s van and were gone, you arrived at your favourite restaurant you and Jay had always eaten here, the staff all knew the two of you and knew your regular orders. ‘Hello, Unnie!’ You said as you always did entering past the oldest daughter.

‘Ahh… Jay, you I haven’t seen you in such a long time!’ She said happily smiling at Jay and you.

‘Mmm… Jay has been busy overseas again.’

She pouted. ‘Did you miss our food?’

‘Of course.’ Jay said as if he was insulted. ‘This is the best place around.’ You sat down and the lovely Omeoni came over and chatted for a while… you seemed happy spending time like you used too. But something in your head couldn’t stop thinking about Jinyoung. You puffed your cheeks gaining attention from Jay as he took a mouth full of food. ‘Yah~ I haven’t seen you in a year. Yet your like this!’

‘Oh… mianhae oppa.’ You said.

‘You’re thinking about him aren’t you?’

‘Who?’

‘Jinyoung… just cause I was in America doesn’t mean I was uninformed.’ He rolled his eyes and started at you. ‘So… what’s happened? I’m guessing he was in the black van earlier?’

You nodded.

‘And what you argued or…’

‘One of s likes me.’ He stayed silent so you didn’t wait for a reply. ‘And I’m confused.’

‘Do you like the other guy?’ He said curiously.

‘I don’t know.’

‘Do you like Jinyoung?’

‘It’s… complicated.’

‘Babo… ever since that phone call you’ve been majorly down… look just call him and see what he’s doing… ask to meet up! Don’t let this other guy who I can tell you don’t have feelings for ruin it. I see in your eyes… when I say his name they sparkle.’ He looked at you now completely serious a side of Jay you rarely saw. ‘Don’t worry about me… I’ll be in Korea for a while so go.’

You vision shifted from him to your phone on the table. You reached for it and stood up. ‘Sorry oppa.’ You started dialling the number and run out the restaurant.

---------

Seen my new posters??!

hehe... i'm so happy today though i actually got soaked by the rain... (i had to strip in the porch before i could enter)

what you think of the update??! i would like loads of comments telling me what you think.

DAEBAK!