Chapter 5

Dating Mr Idol...

Jinyoung was still playing his guitar when his phone buzzed. He picked it up and Gongchan ran in. ‘Hyung.’ Jinyoung looked up and Gongchan took his phone and put it down. ‘Hurry! You need to play now!’

‘I don’t want to play video games!’

‘Hyung you’re unbeaten… you have to play!’

‘It’s not fun.’ Jinyoung said as he moved back to his bed and picked up his phone. ‘I have a text…’

Gongchan ran forward and took his phone. ‘Stop texting your beautiful girlfriend and come play with us!’ He said then looked at the now open text. ‘Aww… delete!’ He deleted the text.

‘Why did you delete it?!’ Jinyoung said pissed.

‘It’s not like you don’t always act cute to each other.’ He said passing back the phone.

‘Yah~’ He snatched back his phone and noticed no new message. ‘Gong Chanshik! I will-’ Gongchan quickly ran and Jinyoung chased after him.

……

You were pacing your bedroom what to do? You couldn’t even say it was meant for someone else… you wrote -PLUG! You picked up your phone and dialled his number… then hung up.

‘What if he laughs at me?’ You pouted. ‘Or says I like him? Or tell me I’m being stupid… or blinded by his idol status… or that I’m just a gold digger.’ All the possibilities came into your head. You really couldn’t stress just how much it was getting to you. You didn’t like him… you loathed him. It’s just lately he was on your mind… it’s only natural with everything that was going on.

you-ah…’ Your omma yelled. ‘Did Jinyoung-ssi say what day?’

You opened your bedroom door. ‘Tomorrow.’ Then your eyes widened. ‘Tomorrow…’ You repeated.

‘Yes… yes I heard you the first time. You and your lovey dovey…’ She sighed.

You had to see him tomorrow… but what’s worse is that you knew you had to get through tonight first.