Chapter 10

Dating Mr Idol...

You got back to the dorm and Gongchan started getting all the utensils out from the cupboard you offered to help but he was adamant he would do it alone so you let him. You sat watching him from the sofa and slowly you drifted to sleep… until you were poked in the cheek. ‘you-ssi… the foods done.’ You opened your eyes to see Gongchan extremely close to your face.

‘Oppa… too close.’ He moved back and then sat down on the floor you saw he had set up a small table with the food and even kimichi. You sat down on the floor next to him… ‘Looks great.’ You said happily.

He smiled at you. ‘Try it…’ He picked up some nice looking Ddokbokki and put it to your mouth. ‘Ahh…’ He said cutely you smiled and opened your mouth eating it happily and truly getting all the flavours.

‘Delicious!’ You said looking at him shocked.

He smiled. ‘My mother taught me how to make some stuff before I came to Seoul, and the Kimichi she brought it to us a couple days ago… it’s the best you’ll have.’ He nodded.

You picked up some with your chopsticks… it was perfect not too salty like my mothers. ‘You’re lucky to have a great cook for a mother.’

‘Yeah… does your mother not cook well? Because Jinyoung-hyung said it was really good.’

‘She… tries her hardest.’ You nodded thinking about Jinyoung again.

After eating the two of you went to the practice room to wait for Jinyoung you were fooling around dancing and even laughing with Gongchan you really got along with him, he was sweet, funny, cute, good at cooking! He was perfect to you… then it hit you… are you starting to like Gongchan? You were so lost in your thoughts you didn’t even notice Gongchan spinning towards you, he knocked you down he laid on top of you and opened your eyes feeling your head slightly hurt. He stared at you for a moment. ‘you, do you love Jinyoung-hyung?’ He said still on top of you.

You looked away… you didn’t love him in fact you were confused on what you were… Then you shook your head. He smiled slightly then leant down and… KISSED YOU. You were so shocked you just laid there for a minute he attempted to deepen the kiss but you felt deep down it was wrong so you pushed him off you. ‘I… I don’t-’

‘Sorry…’ He said getting up and running out of the room.

‘Wait… Gongchan…’ But before he could hear you he was gone. You looked at yourself in the mirror… what a state, you thought. You undone your hair and gave it a shake before getting up and putting it in a high pony tail. You looked at your watch when someone came back in. ‘Gongchan…’ but you were shocked to find Jinyoung standing there.

‘What happened?’ He said with a serious look on his face.