Chapter 6

Dating Mr Idol...

After about two hours you heard your phone go off. It was B1A4’s new song… you never set that? Then Jinyoung’s face popped into your head, obviously that -plug did it. ‘Yeobosayo?’

‘Yeobo… what are you doing?’

You looked at the ID. -Plug. ‘Nothing… at home.’

‘Me too.’

‘That’s nice…’ You said uninterested.

‘Come to your window.’ You pouted. Why? You moved across the room and saw Jinyoung stood outside. You opened the window still on the phone. ‘Come down.’

‘Why are you being so demanding?’ You hissed at the phone.

‘Because we’re going to go out.’

‘I don’t want to.’ You said bluntly.

‘Our rules state attend anything I say.’

‘What event do you want to attend at this time?’ It was already 11ish.

‘My event.’ He said smiling up to you.

‘No.’ You closed the window and as you were about to hang up he said loudly.

‘I will stay here until you come out.’

You hung up and rolled your eyes. Threw your phone on the bed and then thought why is he suddenly here? Then it hit you… that text.

Why are you always on my mind?

‘Omo…’ You said quietly. Then you ran downstairs and out the front of your house where he was stood rather cold. ‘Did you come here because…’

‘Because?’ he asked.

‘You know the text…’ You said slightly ashamed and shy.

‘What text?’ You blinked twice,

‘What text do ya think?’ You said sarcastically.

‘Sarcastic Goblin, I didn’t come here because of a text… I came so we could go out.’

‘Jinyoung… are you telling me that-’ You stopped yourself relieved… he didn’t get it? ‘…You came all the way here to be with your fake girlfriend.’

He nodded then turned his back to you. ‘I was hoping you could help.’ You rolled your eyes… never something for nothing. ‘I didn’t know what I should wear tomorrow.’

Your eyes widened why would he worry about that? ‘Just wear anything.’

‘But your father is a highly admired businessman and-’

‘They like you… I don’t understand why… they have been asking to see you again since you made your surprise visit.’ You butted in. ‘So just relax… the only one who will judge is me.’

‘What should I wear for you?’ He said in a deeper tone trying to sound y. He came closer and whispered in your ear. ‘Maybe nothing.’

You blushed and didn’t move you knew if you pushed him away he’d see you blush but at the same time leaving him next to you, his breath on your neck made you uncomfortable.

‘Oh Jinyoung-ssi.’ You heard from behind you… there was your mother stood with her hand to her cheek giggling slightly at the two of you. ‘You’re here?’ She said.

‘I just can’t stay away from your beautiful daughter.’ He said smiling brightly.

‘Omo...’ Your mother said blushing. ‘Well…’ You shot her a go-away-glare and she nodded. ‘I’ll see you tomorrow Jinyoung-ssi… ____-ah hurry you have school tomorrow.’ You nodded back and she went in leaving you two alone.

‘Your mother is nice.’ He said turning to face you. He leaned in to kiss you but before he had a chance you stomped on his foot making him welch in pain. You smiled and leant over to him.

‘Rule 4 – if you kiss me I can physically hurt you.’

‘I hadn’t kissed you yet.’ He said still slightly in pain.

‘Well there’s your warning. Go home.’ You said walking towards your front door.

‘I’ll pick you up tomorrow. Good-night.’ He said kinda sweetly. You blushed but kept facing away… going inside and up to your room so no one would see you.

---------------

So yeah dinner will be interesting? Do you reckon they have feelings for each other yet?? Warning story wont be smooth. ;)