Chapter 15

Dating Mr Idol...

‘Like actual brother?’ He tilted his head… he can be so stupid.

‘Yes… we’re blood related… Park Jaebeom and Park you.’

‘Wait if he was your brother… then I would know your dad is pretty influential in Korea.’ He nodded. He didn’t believe you.

‘Yes, that’s how you don’t know. As soon as Jay debuted he told Appa he didn’t want to be famous because of us… hence the whole background story about America.’ You turned away from him. ‘So now you know…’ You smirked. ‘You don’t have to be jealous anymore.’

‘Pffts…’ He said putting one hand on your shoulder and the other on his hip. ‘I was never jealous.’

‘Okay oppa…’ You said cutely.

‘Yah~’ he shifted his eyes. ‘You know I actually came earlier to tell you something important.’

‘You said it wasn’t oppa.’ You still slightly though you were curious. ‘Why lie?’ You made an over dramatic OHMYGOSH face and smiled.

He looked at you dumbfounded. ‘Merong.’

‘Babo…’ You still smiled then he finally continued.

‘What are you doing next week?’

‘School?’ You said nodding.

‘Take the week off.’

‘I can’t just skip school!’ You protested.

‘We’re going on a trip.’ He smiled.

‘No way would my parents or I allow that!’ You said facing away from him pouting.

‘Your parents have already agreed?’ Jinyoung said smirking. ‘They really do like me’

‘But I haven’t agreed. My schooling is important.’

He grabbed your hand and pulled you out the practice room you tried to fight against him but he won. He took you back to his dorm, straight through the living area and to his bedroom, which had Gongchan in but he soon cleared. He pushed the door closed and shoved you on the bed. You took a gulp thinking of how the situation suddenly turned out. He came towards your face and leant over you… reaching his phone then he pulled away. ‘What are you doing?’ You said now feeling very embarrassed.

‘I know someone who wants to talk to you.’ He said dialling the number. ‘Oh, hello… ne… Omma?’

Your eyes widened Omma?! You thought.

‘Okay, she’s here so ask her.’

He passed you the phone and you took it looking at him clueless. You heard the phone calling hello. ‘Hello.’ You answered.

He smirked. ‘Be polite.’ He mouthed to you, as if you were going to be rude to his mother?

‘Oh… Hello, wow even your voice is pretty!’ She praised you smiled at her cuteness and energy.

‘Thank you.’

‘Ahh call me Omeoni!’ You were suddenly shocked.

‘Om-meoni?’

She giggled. ‘Oh yay! Now you-ssi, has Jinyoung told you he is coming home next week?’ You looked up at Jinyoung who was in some sort of trance.

‘No Omeoni… he hasn’t mentioned it.’ You answered.

Jinyoung sat down next to you and put his head near the phone. ‘Oh… well Jinyoung’s father and I want you to come along… even if it’s just for a couple of days?’

You looked at Jinyoung who was now looking away. ‘Oh… wow really?’ You were kind of happy… ‘If you don’t mind my intrusion, I’ll talk to my parents.’

‘Yay!!!’ She screamed down the phone to you. You smiled at Jinyoung and he smiled back… it felt weird but you liked it.