Chapter 3

Dating Mr Idol...

Day one of your FAKE relationship, here were the rules you finally set together:

Rule 1: When we’re in public we have to act like a couple.

Rule 2: You have to attend events Jinyoung requests.

Rule 3: Hand holding is okay but no further.

Rule 4: If Jinyoung kisses you, you can kick, slap or punch him.

Rule 5: No development of feelings between the two of you.

Basic but you knew they would do for boundaries.

It was the end of the school day as you left your phone rang.

‘Nae…’

‘You could answer the phone nicely…’ He mumbled.

‘Sorry…’ You perked your voice. ‘Nae?’

‘Sarcastic goblin.’

‘-plug.’

‘What did you just… oh nevermind wait at school I’m coming to pick you up to come to my rehearsal room… the members want to meet you.’ You nodded then realised you were on the phone.

‘Okay…’

‘I’m here.’ You looked up and saw the black van and all the girls staring at you. He opened the door and got out. ‘Hello girlfriend, shall we go?’ He smiled.

‘Yeah.’ You smiled. Then you got in the car avoiding his eye contact… he sat next to you and your shoulders rubbed together every so often. ‘We’re not in public.’ You said.

He shuffled away and nodded to you… ‘Happy?’

‘No… I’d be happy if you-’

‘We’re here kids.’ The manager said from the driver’s seat.

‘Great… thanks hyung.’ He opened the door and reached out for your hand.

‘What… do we need to from here to the company doors?’ You pouted.

‘My members think you’re my real girlfriend.’ He smiled.

‘Whae?’

‘Because they lack brain cells… they’d never be able to keep it a secret…’ He said still reaching for your hand so you took it and walked into the building together. ‘By the way… their very hyper.’ As he opened his practice room door they flew at you.

‘Ahh… She’s cute!’ One said jumping up and down.

‘This is Sandeul… our main vocal.’ He bowed and you reciprocated. ‘CNU rapper and vocals…’ He pointed to the tall boy with long hair and thick rimmed glasses. He pointed to one half asleep on the sofa. ‘Baro… main rapper.’ I looked to him he looked like a mouse somehow and his daze was unbreakable. ‘Yah~ Baro! Who wanted to meet her!’ He yelled. Baro shot up.

‘Oh, oh I’m up and high!’ He said in a deep tone. You were shocked and stood back. Jinyoung pulled you beside him again and rolled his eyes. ‘Oh… sorry I’m Baro.’ He bowed.

You smiled slightly unsure. ‘And this is our Maknae Gongchan…’ This one had nice curly eyes and pretty eyes… he was stood staring at you.

‘Hi~’ you said back quietly feeling out of place with the 5 pretty boys. ‘I’m Park ____’

They all bowed in sync. Except Jinyoung who kept hold of your hand and sat you on the sofa. ‘We have to rehearse a number for tomorrows M! Countdown… just sit here and watch okay?’ He smiled and you nodded. He was being all nice to you… he was good at acting. They started to rehearse to some music you honestly didn’t know. They were charismatic all of a sudden, the 4 cheesy loud boys you just met became 4 extremely handsome idols… except Jinyoung his cute concept didn’t really fit his natural -plug personality. After them rehearsing for an hour or two you grew tired, you felt yourself drifting off which wasn’t good. You looked at them your vision blurred… your head dropped.

You woke up to the sound of your alarm clock. You opened your eyes seeing your room, so you sprung up shocked. ‘How did I?’ You looked around and saw Jinyoung on your floor. You tilted your head and flicked a throw pillow off the side of your bed hitting him. He flinched and looked at you. ‘Good morning.’ He smiled cutely. You looked away, he can’t pull off cute you thought. ‘Are you okay?’

‘Why are you in my room?’ You said quickly.

‘Because I brought you home late last night and Omeoni set up this-’

You stopped him. ‘Omeoni?’

‘Nae.’ He said looking at you.

‘Can you not call my Omma that… this isn’t real.’

He moved quickly and put his finger to your lips. ‘Shh… they might hear.’ You widened your eyes as you realised his face was close. ‘You want me to help with Jay Park hyung right?’ You nodded and he moved away feeling the coast was clear… your heart started to thumb. He obviously took you by surprise.

He got up to leave. You lay back down, you didn’t want to get up…

‘By the way… I’ll always remember our first night together.’ He winked then left your room.

‘-plug!’ You shouted throwing your pillow at the door.

---------------------

-plug :D thats like my word... so sorry about that :D