Chapter 8

Dating Mr Idol...

You walked to the large dining room as you watch Jinyoung stand in front of his sear waiting for your mother and father. ‘Please take a seat Jinyoung-ssi.’ Your father smiled then he sat and so did Jinyoung.

‘Here’s the main dish.’ Your mother smiled putting it down in the centre of the table. You were still stood by the door. ‘yousit down.’ You pouted and moved towards the other side of the table. ‘Next to Jinyoung.’ She said as you were about to sit. Jinyoung stood up and pulled out your chair…

He smiled and nodded. ‘Thank you.’ You answered walking around the table and sitting as he pushed the chair in.

‘Your welcome.’ He answered back.

‘Oh don’t be so formal.’ You mother said walking in and out putting side dishes on the table… the main dish was roast chicken… your favourite, and there was side dishes that looked quite… big, ddokbokki, kimichi, rice balls… your mother went all out for Jinyoung. But you acted as if it was an everyday meal to you. You didn’t want him to feel special.

‘Everything looks amazing.’ Jinyoung said thanking your parents.

‘It must be hard living without parents at such a young age…’ Your mother pouted cutely. ‘That’s why I wanted to invite you over for dinner… I suppose you don’t get proper home cooked family meals often anymore.’

‘I haven’t eaten a meal with my family since before my debut.’ He looked down to his lap… you looked at him and couldn’t help but feel bad. ‘It makes me feel happy I can do this with you.’ He smiled looking back up at them.

‘Jinyoung…’ You said quietly. He smiled at you and your father told you all to dig in… which you did, the meal was nice… Jinyoung was funny and charming towards you and your family… really giving off a good Idol look. You became mesmerised by this side of him… when he brought up his family he seemed completely different, handsome.

You all finished eating the meal and Jinyoung was preparing to go. It was still early so you decided to walk him out of your quiet area, as you were walking Jinyoung grabbed your hand. ‘I had fun today.’ He said looking at you.

‘Mm… it was nice.’ You agreed. You pulled your hand away. ‘There’s no one around.’ He grabbed your hand again.

‘Someone might walk past.’ You pouted and looked away giving into him.

You stopped suddenly and he looked at you. ‘Where are you from?’

‘Huh?’

‘You mentioned you haven’t seen your parents in a while… so they aren’t local?’

‘Cheongju, ChungCheongbuk-do. It’s not that local, no.’ He shook his head.  

‘You’re from the countryside?’ You smiled. ‘Ahh… I would have loved to grow up in the countryside.’

‘Why? It’s boring…’ You frowned at him for being so… well him. ‘… but I guess if I could do it all over again I would.’ His expression softened. You noticed you were near the local park so you pulled him towards it and sat on the bench. ‘Have you ever been to the countryside?’

You shook your head. ‘I’ve been all different places with my father’s work, Daegu, Ilsan, Jeju… but never anywhere in the countryside.’

‘It’s completely different to city life… its quiet and peaceful… everyone knows everyone…’ He smiled still holding your hand.

‘Tell me more.’ Your face lit-up when he spoke about his hometown.

‘Why are you so interested?’ He smirked.

You looked down to your entwined hands. ‘I guess I want to know more about you…’ you widened your eyes realising your starting to sound interested in him. ‘…because when you speak about your hometown you’re not that arrogant you I hate.’

He smirked at you. ‘So you like the country-bumpkin me?’

‘Maybe… but that you doesn’t show himself often. So I still hate you.’ You nodded.

----------------

Yo yo yo... im enjoying writing this fluffy fic so much... its weird i've gotten to the 8th chapter and no !!! :o .... but i warn you this story will most deffinately have ... between who im not telling. ;) but there's going to be a twist soon. enjoy :D