Chapter 2

Dating Mr Idol...

‘Pssh… why would Jinyoung-oppa like her!’

‘She’s so plain…’

‘Isn’t that the plat wearing girl.’

‘Old fashioned.’

You heard walking to your classroom. You slumped in your seat and quickly you were approached by your best friend Hana. ‘Yah… why didn’t you tell me you were dating Jinyoung from B1A4.’ She pouted.

‘I’m not.’

‘You just kissed in front of the whole school and you dare to deny it?’ Your eyes widened and you pulled out your phone…

There it was the latest story… ‘B1A4 Jinyoung takes new Girlfriend to School…’ with the picture of you kissing. You blushed… everyone in the world will now know!! Hana looked over to your phone. ‘When did you start dating?’

‘I’m not dating him… I don’t know him.’

‘That’s true… I mean you don’t like Idols at all.’ She nodded.

‘No… I hate the stuck up sons of a-’

Hana coughed hinting I properly shouldn’t say anymore with a crowd. ‘Maybe we should talk in private later.’ She said moving to her seat.  

You nodded and then you noticed everyone glaring at you. You hit your head and half way through the day you excused yourself for feeling ill and headed home. But to your disbelief there he was kneeling in front of your parents. ‘Why are you-’

‘Darling why didn’t you tell us you had such a handsome and well-mannered boyfriend?’

You scoffed. ‘Well-mannered my …’

Your mother pulled you into the living room and sat you next to him then took her place back next to your father who was smiling? A rarity… he only ever smiled at you or your mother. ‘Now if you want to date my daughter there are rules…’

Jinyoung nodded next to you. ‘Of course sir… I came because there is already a buzz about us… I wanted to clear everything up with you first.’ He bowed. You rolled your eyes.

‘Seriously…’ You leant over to him. ‘I haven’t even agreed yet…’ You whispered.

He smirked. ‘Why are home from school so early?’ He asked almost concerned.

‘I wasn’t feeling too well.’ You said meekly. He smiled knowing the fangirls got the better of you.

‘Oh… why don’t Jinyoung help you upstairs to your room and you talk some more as Jinyoung-ssi said you’re worried about the press.’ You nodded to my mother and looked at Jinyoung.

‘Come on…’ He said holding is hand out to you. You took it lightly not making a scene in front of your parents. As you walked away and up the stairs you pulled your hand away.

‘Don’t act so familiar with me.’ You hissed at him as he followed you up. ‘Fate sure does hate me.’

He laughed and slapped your . ‘Keep on moving.’

You walked into your bedroom and your laptop which was placed on your desk. Jinyoung looked around at your room; it was rather plain with Polaroid prints and sticky notes all over one wall. He looked at all the pictures…

‘Who’s this dude?’ He pointed to one and you glared at him.

‘None of your business.’

‘Boyfriend?’

‘No.’

He smiled and moved on, ‘friends?’

‘Well I don’t just take pictures with anyone.’

‘Woah… you met Jay Park.’ Your eyes widened. ‘I thought you didn’t know idols.’

‘I don’t… he’s… a family friend.’ You walked over and took the picture down putting it in your desk drawer. ‘We don’t talk much anymore anyway.’

Then it hit you. Jinyoung could help sort out the Jay problem… ‘Cool…’ He said now reading your sticky notes which were mainly in English so you knew he wouldn’t understand them.

‘You know… this girlfriend thing?’

‘What about it… you can’t back out now your family knows.’

‘They’ll understand if I tell them.’ You glared at him as he turned to face you. ‘I do want something in return.’

‘Okay, what’s your price?’

‘No money, I just want my parents convinced that idols aren’t all that bad… I mean they like you so you must be able to help somewhere?’ You nodded thinking your plan might work.

‘Okay deal… but why do you care? You don’t like idols.’

‘No, no I don’t like stereotypical idols like yourself, others I-’

‘So you like Jay Park?’

You shook your head. ‘Not like that but I suppose this is to do with him, yes.’

‘You want me to help you get Jay Park?’

‘No I don’t like him like that!’ You said irritated. ‘I just want my mother and father to understand he’s just the same Jaebeom…’

‘Okay I won’t ask no more…’ He said now casually sitting on your bed.

‘It’s rude to just sit on a girl’s bed?’ You said staring at him from your desk. ‘But i’m not surprised you’re like that.’

He started bouncing slightly. ‘Good springs.’ He smirked.

‘FAKE relationship.’ You said getting up and leaving the room.

---------------------------

Yeah so second chapter :) i promise it'll get more interesting :D