Chapter 1

Dating Mr Idol...

You walked down the street on your way to school. It was your first day back for you last year year of high school. You were happily swaying listening to your music… The Woman Who Still Want To Marry OST was playing, which always made your spirits lift. You smiled to yourself imagining Kim Bum singing Confession to you for real. Then…

‘Oh… Sorry.’ You bowed quickly after bumping into someone carelessly. Before you could look back up to see who you hit and bow again. They entwined their fingers with yours and pulled you away. ‘Yah~ What are you doing?’

‘Just go along with it… it’ll be better this way.’ They said. It was a man… you looked up as he pulled you down the side of the large building.

‘What are you going to do…’ You flung your hand out of his. ‘R-R me?’ You froze… your headphones now dragging along the floor. He turned to face you with sunglasses and a scarf around his face only his nose and hair was visible. ‘Omo… byun-tae!’ you yelled and pointed at him. But now you were by a door and he pulled you in where no one could hear you.

‘Relax… I won’t hurt you.’ He said taking off his scarf and sunglasses. You put your fists up quickly.

‘I won’t go easy on you.’ He started giggling. ‘I’m serious!’ Now his face was clear you saw he was handsome… like really handsome.

‘Think I’m good looking?’ He smirked.

‘N-No… just makes it better thinking I’ll hurt that pretty boy face of yours.’ You uttered still kind of scared.

‘Babo… come through here.’ He moved through another door and waited for you to follow. Next thing you’re in a practice room with lots of mirrors. ‘Sit down.’

‘I’ll be late for school.’ You said still sitting.

‘I need to get my hyung… stay there.’ He smiled. You sat looking at yourself in the mirror and noticed your neat plats were now a mess from bumping into him. You frowned and started to undo them slowly. ‘Hyung… I know I’ve done wrong… but common.’ You heard from the door. Then he came back in as you undone the second plat.

‘That’s quite enough Jinyoung… I can’t believe you… the leader, have been so stupid.’ The older man said then he looked at you. ‘Oh you’re cute.’ He smiled.

You nodded. ‘Great another byun-tae…’ you mumbled.

The younger one turned to you. ‘You look different.’ He tilted his head. You pointed at your hair and he looked down at his mobile phone. ‘Oh yes… you had plats in.’

You shot up and took his phone. ‘Why do you have pictures of me?!’ You yelled.

‘It’s not mine… it’s on the internet… with me!’ He pointed to the picture beneath and you saw the picture of you as we bumped… the angle of the photo almost made it look like you… kissed! Oh what to do.

‘Why is it on the internet?’

‘Because you’re with me.’

You tilted your head. ‘So?’

‘Do you not know who this is?’ The older man said. You shook your head.

‘I’m B1A4’s Jinyoung… an Idol?’

‘Oh I don’t listen to Idol music.’ You nodded. They both stared at you. You moved towards your bag on the sofa and pulled out your mp3 and showed it to them. ‘I only listen to OST’s.’

The older one shook his head. ‘Sorry… um?’

‘Oh… Park you

‘Sorry Park you-ssi… but we’re going to need your co-operation with this.’ He said smiling awkwardly.

‘What for?’

‘You’re going to have to date me… for a while.’ He looked arrogantly.

‘Whae?’

‘Because that’s the only way it’ll die down.’ The older one nodded.

‘Junyoung-ssi… sorry but I don’t want anything to do with this… I need to focus on my studies this year.’ You started to walk away.

‘First it’s Jinyoung. Second we won’t really be dating.’ Jinyoung said.

‘Thirdly… if there’s anything you need, money or anything we’ll oblige.’ The older one said.

‘I don’t need money… I come from a wealthy family.’ You spat back at them.

‘Then we’ll only ask for your co-operation.’ You thought about it… only for a couple seconds.

‘No.’ You turned around and grabbed your bag then left the room.

‘Hyung what do we do now?’ Jinyoung said angrily.

‘We can’t make her do anything.’ His manager said back sighing.

‘Wanna bet…’ Then Jinyoung left remembering your uniform and ran to your school. He got their before you and when you arrived you noticed him at the gate.

‘What are you doing here?’ You asked as he grabbed your hand and entwined his fingers he pulled you forward towards the building.

‘Just taking my beautiful girlfriend to school.’ He said in a loud tone.

‘Your what?’ You said looking at him and stopping in place noticing everyone now staring at you. ‘I’m not your-’

Then he leant down and kissed your lips cutting the sentence short. Everyone gasped as they realised who it was. He stood back up straight as you stood in shock… that was your first kiss. Then he hugged you and whispered. ‘After that… you’ll need my help, just like I need yours.’ He let you go and moved towards the school gate. ‘Bye-bye yeobo.’ Your eyes widened.