J & J

Another ShinJaeRella Story

J & J = Jongdae and Jung Hae :D

 

 

**

 

 

Jongdae’s POV

 

 

After I found out what happened to Shin Jae, I immediately went to the clinic and ask the people to let me enter. But I saw Chanyeol already arguing with the nurse.

 

 

"I'm her friend. Please let me see her."

 

"I'm sorry sir but we don't allow visitors for now. Her wounds and bruises are being treated for the meantime—“

 

"Please...just a peek? I'm going insane right now if you don't let me. I am so damn worried about her. Please..."

 

"We'll just notify you if the operations are done. I'm sorry sir.”

 

 

I saw him punch the wall after that. Then he ran somewhere else.

 

 

Well, I couldn’t blame Chanyeol because I feel the same.

 

 

I didn’t watch out for her for this long just so Baekhyun could hurt her.

 

 

I stayed outside the clinic until Chanyeol came back inside and stayed beside Shin Jae. I watched in pain as I saw them arguing…and then Shin Jae cried. Chanyeol went outside and I noticed that he has tears as well. He left the place with a very sad expression. Oh no…

 

 

Okay. It’s now or never.

 

 

I went  inside the clinic and sat beside Shin Jae.

 

 

“Here,” I offered her my handkerchief. “It looks like you need it more than I do.”

 

“Thank you, Jongdae.” She wiped her tears while sobbing. She looks so fragile. “You’re a really good friend.”

 

 

If only you knew.

 

 

I want to tell her how I feel about her right now, right at this moment, but I controlled myself because this is not the right time for that. All I need to do is to be with her whenever she needs someone to listen to her or to cry on.

 

 

“Jongdae, how come you’re always there when I need someone?” So she noticed.

 

“I guess it’s just the timing, Shin Jae. But now, don’t hesitate to come to me whenever you’re sad. I’ll always be there for you, remember that.”

 

 

And then she hugged me.

 

 

She let go after a few seconds. “I’m sorry. I guess I just needed one.”

 

“It’s okay.”

 

It’s okay, Shin Jae. You can hug me as long as you want. If that’s what’ll make you happy, then I’ll hug you even if my body will become tired and numb.

 

 

Jung Hae’s POV

 

 

Traitor.

 

 

That’s the word that flashed through my mind as I saw my stepsister hug Jongdae.

 

 

I trusted her. I’m trying to fix my relationship with her and this is what happened.

 

 

“I told you, sis. She is evil. That’s why we must stick to the plan. You want revenge, don’t you?” I stopped. Revenge?

 

 

I’m sorry, Shin Jae. But you’re not the only one hurting.

 

 

“Revenge? Sounds good.

 

 

**

 

 

Another update! :) I've been trying to make it up to you guys. *huuuugs*