The Magical Night (part two?)

Another ShinJaeRella Story

I used the same song that's used during Baekhyun's birthday ;)

 

Enjoy!~

 

**

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

 

“Where did you go?” Shin Jae came back to our table after a long time. But surprisingly…she has a big smile plastered on her face. Suddenly a man who looks like her was trailing behind.

 

“Uhm…hello…” she started shyly. Suddenly my father recognized the man.

 

“Oh, hello Mr. Lee.” They shook hands.

 

“Hello, Mr. Byun. I presume that you know my daughter already, right?”

 

“Of course. Our son introduced her,” my mother said. Wait, that’s Shin Jae’s father?

 

 

The next thing I knew, my parents and Shin Jae’s father are already in good terms. Jongdae also sat with us, and only now did I know about his life.

 

 

“And you consider yourself my best friend? Aish.”

 

“You didn’t tell me!” I countered.

 

“You didn’t ask for it.” And we continued teasing like that. I really missed this guy.

 

 

I glanced at the time and I saw that it’s past 10 PM.

 

 

“Pardon me, but can my girlfriend and I leave now? It’s getting late.” My mom looked at me and she knew. She smiled at me and she agreed.

 

“Let’s talk again tomorrow, appa.” Shin Jae kissed her father’s cheeks. She also said ‘thank you’ to Jongdae. I wonder why.

 

 

**

 

 

“Okay, where exactly are we going?” She asked while we were in the car.

 

“Just wait and see.”

 

 

As we arrived, she immediately recognized the place.

 

 

“Okay, why are we here, Baekhyun?” She asked while smiling, probably reminiscing the memories we had in here.

 

“Today’s a special day, and I want to keep celebrating that until midnight.” I smiled at her. Yoon Mi ahjumma’s inside that room, go and see her. She has something for you.”

 

 

**

 

 

Shin Jae’s POV

 

 

“Yoon Mi ahjumma!” I hugged her tightly. This is the same room where I saw her back then. Back at Baekhyun’s birthday party. Right, we are here in the place where we confessed our love. I can’t help but smile.

 

“Now now, happy birthday my dear.” She hugged me tighter. “Baekhyun prepared really well for this day. Enjoy out there, okay?”

 

“I will.”

 

 

It’s happening all over again. She brought her gown, the very same gown that I’ve worn before. I wore it and she fixed me again.

 

 

“You look more beautiful now. You look really happy.”

 

“I am, ahjumma. I really am.”

 

 

As soon as I was done, I hugged her one more time and gave my words of thanks to her.

 

 

Wait for me, my prince.

 

 

**

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

 

JURIS - GOT TO BELIEVE IN MAGIC [PLAY FOR BG MUSIC]

 

 

I wore the same suit I’ve worn on my birthday. I feel really nervous right now. What if she won’t like it? What if I overdid it? What if—

 

 

I can see her walking from afar, but I can tell that she’s really beautiful. God, I’m so lucky she’s mine.

 

 

I heard the music started to play. I saw that she was also shocked, but she’s happy.

 

 

And I feel happy as well.

 

 

“Should we dance?” I asked her with my hand holding out. She gladly accepted.

 

“Of course.”

 

 

Take me to your heart

Show me where to start

Let me play the part of your first love

 

 

I placed my hands on her hip, then the other one holding hers. Then I looked into her eyes.

 

 

“You look really beautiful,” I honestly said. She smiled at me.

 

“I can say the same to you.”

 

 

All the stars are bright

Every wish is ours tonight, my love

 

 

“Why are we doing this again?” She asked me.

 

“You made me feel special during my birthday, and now it’s your turn.”

 

 

Pity those who wait

Trusting love to fate

Finding out too late that they’ve lost it

 

 

She was taken aback by my words. How cute.

 

 

“You’re the only person that made me feel like this…”

 

I smiled. “I’m glad about that.”

 

 

Never letting go

They will never know the ways of love

 

 

“Remember the time when I told you I love you for the first time?”

 

“Yes. What about that?”

 

“It’s like it’s happening all over again. But this time, if it’s even possible, my love for you became deeper.” She gasped at my words.

 

 

Got to believe in magic

Tell me how two people find each other

In a world that’s full of strangers

 

 

“Baekhyun…”

 

“What is it, princess?”

 

“How great is your love for me?”

 

 

Got to believe in magic

Something stronger than the moon above

‘Cause it’s magic when two people fall in love

 

 

“My love for you is so great that no one can ever surpass it. That’s the simplest form of it.” I smiled now that I’ve thought about it. “Why are you asking?”

 

“Because…I feel the same way for you.” I held her tighter and closer to me. I placed my chin on top of her head as we continued dancing.

 

“I know, princess.”

 

 

I may never know

Why I need you so

All I need to know is this feeling

 

 

“Baekhyun…”

 

“Yes?”

 

“I really love you, you know?”

 

 

Handle it with care

We were born to share this dream, my love

 

 

“I know.” I smiled and closed my eyes and felt my heart beating.

 

“And…”

 

“And?”

 

“I don’t know what to do without you…” she said softly.

 

 

Got to believe in magic

Tell me how two people find each other

In a world that’s full of strangers

 

 

“Shin Jae…”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“I have something to tell you as well.”

 

 

Got to believe in magic

Something stronger than the moon above

‘Cause it’s magic when two people fall in love

 

 

“What is it, Baekhyun?” I let go of her first. I put her stray side hair behind her ear as I looked straight into her eyes. I smiled at her, and I can feel the happiness in my eyes. I slowly closed my eyes and so did she.

 

“I love you,” I whispered before leaning and giving her one passionate kiss.

 

 

Our kiss was slow, like we’re savoring the moment. But this kiss…this kiss just proves how much we love each other.

 

 

Oh you’ve got to believe in magic

Tell me how to people find each other

In a world that’s full of strangers

 

 

Once the kiss was broken, I stared at her wonderful eyes again before speaking.

 

 

“Happy birthday, my love.” She let out a small laugh, that laugh that comes out when your tears of joy are coming. She hugged me tightly while sobbing. I slowly her hair while hugging her back.

 

“I love you, my prince.” I gasped, but I answered her not long after.

 

“I love you too, my princess.”

 

 

Oh got to believe in magic

Something stronger than the moon above

‘Cause it’s magic when two people fall

Magic when two people fall

Magic when two people fall in love

 

 

**

 

Tomorrow's Christmas! Merry Christmas everyone!~ I love you all!! *huuuugs*