Not so

For Rent?

Jiyong wakes up to his alarm blaring in his ears. It's Monday already and like any weekend Saturday and Sunday just zoom by. Jiyong kept himself busy as usual with a few minor detours...things such as the spa. He still can't believe that he went to such a place. 

It was so nice with the tiled floors and the white everything from walls, ceilings, to skin. Jiyong wishes that he could just live in that environment, but he is so not use to things he acts like a goof. He acted like a fool and Jiyong actually feels bad now looking back. He was a complete brat with the way he freaked out with everything that was going on. Seunghyun took time out of his day to hang out with him and normally he wouldn't be caught dead with a man like him...for some reason Seunghyun keeps being a nice person to him. 

Jiyong gets out of bed and puts on a outfit that Seunghyun sneaked into his backpack. He had no idea the man brought him more clothes. Jiyong is grateful to receive more clothes to not look like a bum...but he hates that his tab is starting to grow and grow. Jiyong doesn't want to free load off the man...even though he paid him...still..he kinda feels like he is just soaking up the won. 

////////////////School////////////////////

Jiyong walks down the hallway of course getting the occasional stares of people getting use to his appearance and him keeping up with yellow hair. He is walking towards Seunghyun and his body is going nuts. He doesn't know why but his body feels hot with nervousness...he doesn't even know why he felt the urge to talk to him...but he has to...

Seunghyun is the first to notice the younger walking towards him with steps of caution. "So awkward..." says the man to himself as he watches Jiyong get closer and closer. Chaelin laughs a bit thinking that Seunghyun was listening to her conversation when really he is only 40 percent in her words. Seunghyun then looks at the woman. "Do you have plans after school? " 

Chaelin nods. "Yeah...with you" She gets closer and Seunghyun smirks a bit. Jiyong who is getting closer stops a bit because things are starting to look a little out of his bounds as Seunghyun makes a move towards Chaelin. Jiyong then turns around..."Well it was wasn't meant to be..." says Jiyong walking towards his next class. He doesn't understand. The man just kept staring...he even smirked...but didn't even give Jiyong a chance to come over and say a couple of words...guess the woman comes first. 

"Jiyong ah" 

Jiyong smiles a bit. "Hi Seungri" 

The younger puts a hand on Jiyong's hip. "You look cute today. Is that new hair too?" 

Jiyong blushes a bit to the words he can't help it because he never gets compliments on anything. Also Seungri is pretty good with his words. "Ne...I got it done yesterday..." 

"How did you afford it?" 

"I used some money I saved..." 

"Well keep it up Jiyong ah. You want to hang out after school?" says Seungri with bright eyes and a smile. Jiyong fidgets with his shirt. "I....I need to study." 

"We can study together...at your house." 

Jiyong keeps his head down. "I....I need to concentrate. It's a big pap...paper..." Jiyong is the worst liar and Seungri can hear it too as the younger starts to laugh. "You don't think that I'm going to try to you huh?" 

Jiyong then snaps his head up looking at the man. "No...no no...I wasn't thinking that." 

"Yes you were...you are nervous still huh?" 

Jiyong looks down again until a hand taps his shoulder. "Oooh there you are Jiyong. I thought that you needed to talk to me." Jiyong looks up and thanks Buddha as he looks at Seunghyun. Seungri then looks at the older. "Oh I didn't know you and Seunghyun hyung hung out." 

"We don't" says Seunghyun quickly. Jiyong figures the man is still a little upset with him from yesterday. Seunghyun did say that things were okay before he got out of the car...but he can still see the man is a little irritated. "Let us talk a bit Ri..." 

Seungri then goes up to Jiyong and places a kiss on his cheek making Jiyong turn red. "Just marking my territory." 

Jiyong is not sure of the comment but he places a hand on his burning cheek. Seunghyun then sighs. "So...you want to talk to me?" 

Jiyong looks down. "No..." 

"You were in awkwardly walking towards me earlier." 

"Well...I was but...you started flirting with Chaelin." 

"And I'm not busy this second. What you want?" 

Jiyong then looks at the man. "I want to apologize. For my behavior." 

"Aish so awkward. Why do you talk so serious all the time. I forgave you and I still forgive you." 

"Well...you spent so much money on me...I feel bad." 

"Don't worry about it." The man smiles kindly and Jiyong has never seen the man do such a thing and quickly finding it rare as the older drops his smile and averts his eyes. "I need to go to class" 

Jiyong laughs  a bit. "Since when do you go to class." 

"Sometimes I go" 

"Oooh which one is this?" 

"Art." 

"Aigo..." says Jiyong with a chuckle. "Enjoy." The younger turns around and head to his fifth class of the day. He doesn't feel so bad anymore. He hopes that he can figure out this whole image of himself. He can't stop....he won't stop because he has gone too far. Just the only thing is that he wishes that he could reverse a couple of things...one being him and Seungri. Seungri is just always hungry for . He sleeps around and tries to play dumb when confronted...Jiyong doesn't want that because his father was a man like that...

///////////////After school/////////////

It's after school but really school is still going on with study groups and after school training. Jiyong is use to the long days and kinda misses them because he loves the solitude of being in the library and finding that perfect corner to study until they kick him out. 

Jiyong may be clueless to real life situations but he has read about most. Any situation that you could think of Jiyong could tell you the text book way of getting out of it...but now when it actually happens to him...he is lost for words. This whole love interest....well it's not even love...just boys. Jiyong is not even just attracted to men...he likes women too.

10 pm strikes and Jiyong packs up his things. He is not getting anything done because all day long he has been thinking. Thinking about things...and hopefully studied long enough to avoid Seungri. Jiyong walks out the library to the dim hallways. *BOOOM!!*

Jiyong almost jumps a foot in the air as he hear an explosion from the lab. He comes running into the room where there is smoke every where. "Hello! Are you okay?!! Hello!!!" Jiyong screams as he races into the room where the smoke is still thick. He can hear coughing and follows the sound. Jiyong pauses when he hears glass cracking under his feet. 

The coughs become louder and Jiyong see. "Seunghyun?" says the younger looking at the man in the lab coat. "What are you doing here?" 

The older coughs a bit more and waves some more smoke away. "Science." 

Jiyong looks at the man and then at the lab table. He then looks at the chemicals and gets wide eyed. "Yah....." 

Seunghyun then pulls out his book. "I'm failing this class...I have to do this lab..." 

"You mixed them in the wrong order pabo...." 

"Oh thanks for telling me..." says the older in a sarcastic tone. 

"I should have left you to choke on chemicals." 

"Damn....I pissed you off huh..." 

"What ever." 

"Just help me huh?" 

"Why should I" 

"Because" 

Jiyong then looks at the man. "I just wish to go home." 

Seunghyun then starts to take off his lab coat. "Me too. I'm tired of this bull chemical..." 

"But you will fail." says Jiyong with a concerned look. 

Seunghyun shrugs his shoulder but Jiyong stops the man. "Just watch ne." Jiyong then takes out the ingredients and does the experiment for him. "You put this in first...wait...and then put in the other chemical for the reaction." 

Seunghyun nods. "Oh..." 

"You did it too fast and backwards." says Jiyong with almost a laugh. "Are you really that dumb?" 

"Yah..." says the older with a slight laugh. "Well....um...thanks" 

Jiyong nods. "Ne ne." 

"What about Seungri?" says Seunghyun looking at Jiyong. 

"Oh...I rescheduled..." 

"Bull you avoided him" 

"Well...yeah...so?" 

"Chicken . Just ing tell him you have no interest in him. Plus he's a player." says Seunghyun looking at the younger. 

"So are you. How are you and him different?" 

Seunghyun chuckles. "Because the people I know that we are a one time thing. I don't hide." The older then puts on his backpack. "Maybe you should look for someone who is  more open with you." 

"Maybe..." says Jiyong to himself. "But that's so hard to find....people I see are all not truthful..they just play to see how far they can get..." 

"Ne...but not all people are like that." 

"Well must be very few people like that." says Jiyong with a sigh. "I figured that what I really want this year is to like someone...to have someone notice me and be real with me... I will make friends of course...but I wish to hold someone's hand...kiss them." Jiyong then stops his rambles with a blush. He tend to get lost in his thoughts when it comes to what he really wants. 

"If you wish to find such things you need to let go of the things that are holding you back." 

Jiyong nods. "Ne...you are right...but Seungri is so kind to me..." 

Seunghyun then puts a hand to his head. "How many times have I lectured you about that little punk. He just wants you for a one time . That's it. Nothing else." 

"I know...it's just hard...hard to lie to him." 

"He lies to you all the time...and You don't have to lie to him. Just tell him the truth." 

Jiyong laughs as he adjust his back pack to walking with the older in the hallway. "Easier said than done Seunghyun shi." 

"Well just try to do it." 

"If I get alone with him...he will lure me into his trap again. He's addictive...." says Jiyong with a truthful tone. Seungri really is. His touch is something that you always remember with way he grabs you.

"Touches are different when you are committed. His touches are I wanna you. Trust me I know...." says the player himself. Seunghyun then stops in the hallway. "What if you find someone else." 

Jiyong laughs. "Like who?" 

"Well maybe you could find someone else...maybe someone else so that you can really get over him." 

Jiyong looks at the older. "Someone like who?"  The older then pulls Jiyong close to him. Jiyong's breath hitches. "Seunghyun." 

"Shhhhh" says the older now wrapping a hand around the small waist. "You always talk about that man....it drives me crazy..." says the older now running a hand up Jiyong's back. Jiyong breathes in as the hand travels up and back down his long spine. "I thought that you didn't like me that way." says Jiyong with his hands still at his sides un clenched.

"What did I say?" says the older with a deep voice pulling even closer leaving Jiyong speechless as he looks into his eyes. "What is my touch like?" says the older still touching Jiyong's back gently. "Nice..." says Jiyong with a smooth tone. This feeling has the man confused. "Why are you doing this?" 

"Because you need a distraction from that man." Seunghyun then travels his hands further down the back placing both hands on the small hips grabbing them slightly. "Mmm" Jiyong moans making the two get wide eyes to then quickly separating. 

Jiyong points at the man. "What....what...what are you doing to me?!" 

Seunghyun then stutters wide eyed. "Sto Sto Stopping you from talking about that man...but you had to moan...." 

"You were grabbing my hips you ert! You TOUCHED MY MAN HIPS!" Jiyong screams. They stare at each other again and Jiyong then turns around. "See you tomorrow maybe" says the younger walking off. His heart is going crazy and his body is hot again....not from nervousness but he was . He now gets why those women get all over that man. He is a player....seriously a player...."Aish..." 

Heavy fast foot step approach. "I'm not a ert!" 

Jiyong turns around. "You waited 3 minutes to shout that...." He then turns back around. "Later" 

Seunghyun then shrugs his shoulders. "Well will you rid of him?" 

Jiyong turns around again. "Yes and stop playing around with me. It's not fair to me"

"Not fair?" says the older confused. 

"I know that you are trying to prove a point. I get it. I will stop....but don't touch me like that again. Plus you are straight....don't make me fall for you..." says the younger trailing off at the end of his sentence. "What am I saying..." says Jiyong quietly to himself. "Goodbye"  

/////////////////////The hotel////////////////

Seunghyun comes into his apartment and closes the door. He picks up the phone. "I will have a pizza" He hangs up the phone and slumps on his sofa. 

"Looks like you are hard working?" 

Seunghyun almost freaks. " hyung....why do you always creep in here like mother...." 

"Oh don't even this was my place before you came here." 

"Why are you back?" 

"Why am I back. No hello brother I missed you." 

Seunghyun laughs a bit. "Hello brother. I have missed thou" 

Dongwook sits on the sofa. "What is up with you. You look like something is on your mind." 

"This person...I kinda have been working with." 

Dongwook laughs. "Working with. Like ing with? Did you get someone pregnant." says the older with a serious face but to only get a shocked look from Seunghyun. " no. I know better." 

"Then what is this case you are working on?" 

"Well it's a poor kid who wants to have a life. Never had or even kissed anyone until recently." 

"Let me guess. You took the first kiss." 

Seunghyun smirks. "But of course." 

"Player" 

"What ever hyung. It's just that this person keeps going for this complete fool." 

"Oh Seungri still at it?" 

Seunghyun laughs. "You remember him. " 

"Well he was young but he is no different than what Bae was until he grew up a bit...well Bae goes for girls. Seungri swings." 

"Ne he does...but it drives me crazy how this person wants to move up but they are kept down by Seungri always getting in the way." 

Dongwook smiles. "Who is this person...you keep skipping pronouns." 

Seunghyun then laughs. "Does it matter" 

"Maybe I can help. Is she hot. I'm just a year older than you. I could date her." 

"Well...." Seunghyun averts his eyes. 

"Wait wait...is she a he?" Dongwook laughs a bit. "I thought that you were straight?" 

"I'am..." 

"But you kissed a man." 

"I did...but it was just because it was a request." 

"Still...you kissed a man...Seunghyun....do you like him?" 

"No...not like that..." 

Dongwook then changes the subject. "So...did you talk to Hyuna?" 

"Why would I talk to that ." says Seunghyun to himself. 

"She's been asking for you...she says she misses you." 

Hyuna and Seunghyun got out of their three year relationship about a year ago. Seunghyun caught Hyuna cheating and ever since then it's been a messy break up and because Seunghyun respects women too much...no one knows about the cheating except for him and Hyuna. The thing that is that their families expect them to marry...mainly for business of merging companies. When really the two can't stand each other. 

Seunghyun tried to be a good son and make it work...but it doesn't. Hyuna only reaches out when she need a good ...or someone just to add the label of boyfriend. They have tried so many times Seunghyun is just exhausted. 

"I'm done Hyung. She is just mentally exhausting." 

"Oh? I guess your new project is of interest." says Dongwook in a laugh only to get a glare from his younger brother.

"Don't ing kid like that hyung." says Seunghyun with a growl.. 

"I'm just kidding...why are you so sensitive. Really makes me think that you like the kid." 

Seunghyun then hears the door buzz. "Guess that's dinner" 

 

Thanks for reading! Please leave comments! I love to read them! Please UPVOTe and SUBCRibe! Later

Elise choi!