Complications

For Rent?

Dongwook walks Jiyong up to his front door even though Jiyong insisted the man didn't...his apartments are embarrassing enough. The older has Jiyong's hand in his as they walk up the stairs and walk down the long hallway. They finally reach the front door and it then turns into one of those scenes from a movie.

"So..." says Dongwook with a smile. "Thanks for putting up with my family tonight." says the older looking into Jiyong's eyes. Jiyong right now feels so guilty and can't help from avoiding those eyes. He is Seunghyun's brother thus they look alike...lets the guilt set in even more. "Jiyong look at me." says the older with a chuckle. The guilt look is actually looking like shyness in this situation. 

Jiyong does as told and looks the man in the eyes for a few seconds and looks back down when the man is smiling at him. That damn smile..."Thanks for the food tonight." says Jiyong in a low voice. 

"Did you have a good time?" 

"Ne?" That is a almost true answer. Jiyong then feels his chin lifted and a body closer. Jiyong then looks into the man's eyes...he knows this moment and he can't let this happen tonight. Dongwook sees Jiyong's frantic energy and stops his lips from approaching Jiyong's "Are you not ready to kiss me still?" says the older slightly disappointed.

Jiyong then really feels like . It's not like he can tell him your brother who is confused kissed him earlier. No...better not say that one. Lie. "Well...I want to take things slow. I don't want to rush this...I really want to get to know you more." 

Dongwook then smiles and runs his hands through Jiyong's blonde hair. "Don't keep me waiting." The older then leans over and places a kiss on Jiyong's cheek making Jiyong smile in response. "Why are you so perfect." 

"Because I am" says the older with a grin. That damn Choi confidence.

Jiyong laughs. "Go on home Dongwook hyung." 

"Ne I will when you go in your apartment safely." 

////////////////////////////////////////////

Jiyong is finally home and thankfully his mom is working into the night again. The man goes over to his sofa and melts into the cushions of the old sofa. He then stares up at the old ceiling and lets out a groan of frustration. "I thought we had it together Jiyong." Jiyong is hating himself right now. The people that he hated the most he has become. He is a cheater. He kissed someone else. 

"Aish." Jiyong says out loud smacking one of the cushions on his side. Jiyong feels his lips and can't help from think of those flashbacks of Seunghyun pushing him against the wall and kissing him like it was the end of the world. Jiyong has never been kissed in such a way and it is really taking him back.

Seungri was good at kissing...it was mostly the reason that he stayed with the younger's nonsense for so long because his kisses were a addiction. Anything the man did it just put you in a trap and some times Jiyong regreted his decision for breaking up with him before he found Dongwook.

Seunghyun really made things awkward now since the both of them go to school together. Thankfully the school year is halfway through. Jiyong still doesn't get Seunghyun. He has seen the man's soft side before and he is actually caring and sweet...when not provoked. Seunghyun goes from completelly nice and helpful to completely mad at him for no reason...to then kissing him. Jiyong goes to his room and looks at the bear that he made with Seunghyun.  "Does he like me or something...." says Jiyong  in thought; he then laughs to himself. "Who am I kidding. The man was probably on drugs or something...why am I talking to this damn bear again...."

Jiyong lays across his bed and puts his hands in his hair. He doesn't know what he is going to do now. Should he tell Dongwook what happened or just let it go...but that will be hard since he goes over to his boyfriend's house sometimes.

This sure is complicated.  

////////////////////////School 

Jiyong has done a good job of avoid that damn Seunghyun all day. He goes to his classes early and doesn't waste time trying to mix and mingle. Lunch is finally here and Jiyong would rather eat in the hallway since he sees that Seunghyun finally graced everyone with his presence. The man shouldn't be skipping anything since his grades are rather poor. 

"Hey Jiyong" says Chaerin 

Jiyong turns around with his tray of food. "Hey, how are you today?" says Jiyong with a smile. The man may have issues at the moment but he will treat everyone else fairly. 

"I'm good. You just seem weird today...I tried to say hi a couple of times today." 

"Oh....I"m sorry...." 

"Something on your mind?" 

"No...Just....stuff..." 

"Ohhh. Is your new boyfriend good to you still?" says the younger with a concerned face. 

Jiyong smiles. "Everything is fine. I'm just a little into school work right now. I have a lot of stuff due soon and I'm trying to reschedule my life." 

"Oh. Sounds deep." 

"Oh ne ne. Super deep."

"Seunghyun Oppa has been acting funny too. He got here around lunch time like he's damn royalty."

Jiyong laughs a bit. "Well he kinda is with those grades and no one reprimands him."

Chaerin chuckles. "I forgot for a second The Great King's ability. Well I guess Hyuna kept him up all night." says the girl with a laugh. "He kept talking about how they ed all night. I got rather tired of the details and walked away from the crowd of s." says the younger with a eye roll and a shift of her weight to her other leg. 

"He's telling stories of him and his girlfriend?" says Jiyong slight annoyed.  "I guess he had a good night...Well I'm going to eat and get back to work." They both say goodbye and Jiyong turns around and  walks away. He doesn't really want  to talk to anyone from Seunghyun's click right now after hearing that. Just the thought makes the man mad again. Looks like Jiyong was his relief of his ...or what ever...he doesn't know what is going on in that mind of his.

//////////////////////South School Hall

This hallway is the hall where not that many people walk down. Well no one walks down this hall unless they are super nerds like Jiyong. Most get their work done early so it's pretty much quiet after school hours. In Korea most schools have after school programs where they have tutoring and etc to offer more study skills. 

Jiyong is slowly walking from his last class tired as . He then notices the back of a head. "Yah!!!" screams Jiyong randomly. He finally found that er in a hallway alone. He's been meaning to talk to him all day. "Hey I'm talking to you you piece of !!" screams Jiyong walking faster. He is not going to miss this opportunity. "CHOI SEUNGHYUN!!!! MOTHER ERR~!!" 

The older then turns around. "What the to you want!" Jiyong finally makes it up to the older and punches him in the face. The younger is not strong so the punch is not that bad. The older holds his slightly throbbing eye. "Yah!!" screams the deeper voice. "What the !?" 

"What the ? WHAT THE ???? THAT'S ALL YOU CAN SAY YOU PIECE OF !!"

The older mutters to himself and starts to turn around. "I don't have time for this ~" 

"Well I don't have time for you complicating my life. What was that last night Seunghyun?" says Jiyong in a lower voice. 

Seunghyun then turns around. "Shut up." 

"No...we are talking about this since you decided to plant your ing lips on me. What was that last night?" says Jiyong again staring into the dark eyes. Seunghyun steps forwards raising a hand. "Oh yeah go ahead and punch me...that will solve things." says Jiyong clearly pissed. 

Seunghyun then steps back. "It was nothing..." 

"Nothing?? How is it nothing when you are making me moan while you grab at my sides...do you like me or something?" 

Seunghyun then screams. "Shut the up so help me God I will beat you up..." The voice is scary and you can tell that Seunghyun is scared out of his mind with his mindless threats to the younger. 

Jiyong then frowns. "You think I care if you beat me up. I will just tell everyone what happened....." 

"You wouldn't because you are a scared . You don't even have the confidence to do it. If it wasn't for me you wouldn't even have what you have now." 

"What do you think that you are some God because you have money. who ever you want and mess with who ever you want not even considering their feelings?You kissed me last night Seunghyun and it was probably the most selfish thing that you could do. Stop complicating my life you selfish prick." 

"I don't have time for your nagging. You are not my lover..." The older then starts to walk away.

Jiyong is fed up at this point in arguing. He then says in a low voice. "Then don't kiss me like one..." The older slightly pauses his steps but continues to walk down the hallway.

////////////////////////////Dongwooks

Jiyong doesn't want to be a bad boyfriend and he still feels guilty as he finds himself going over to Dongwooks to watch a movie. Jiyong knows this hotel well to he knows how to avoid his mother with his visits. 

He makes it on to the private elevator and presses the penthouse floor. The lift starts to rise and Jiyong leans against the marble with a sigh. He is hoping that Seunghyun is not coming home soon. They really screamed at each other earlier. 

The doors open and  Dongwook is waiting for Jiyong with a smile. "Hey I'm happy you made it." 

Jiyong almost feels bad in a way. The look on Dongwook's face is a face Jiyong has made himself in the past with other men. "I'm here" says Jiyong with a cute tone. He leans up and hugs the man tightly making the older wrap his arms around in response. "You never hug me first." says the older with a smile holding the smaller body. 

"Ne I like your hugs." says Jiyong releasing the hug. "So what movie are we watching today?" 

"Something romantic." 

"Oh really?" 

"Ne..." says Dongwook taking Jiyong's hand. They start to walk towards the living room but then they start to proceed to the bedrooms. "Hey...." says Jiyong shyly. Dongwook looks at the younger. "We are just going to cuddle nothing more don't worry." 

Jiyong smiles and follows the man into the room. The room is big with a king sized bed and of course killer views. The bed has a strong black headboard and the room is finished in silver and black. On the wall closest to the door there is a huge TV which is must larger then the one in the living room. The cool thing is that the room is so huge there is a little sitting area in front of the TV. Jiyong notices the sitting area and sits on the comfy sofa. "Wow..." is all Jiyong can say as he takes the room in. He has never been in a bed room so nice. This is nicer than Seungri's. 

"Have a seat" says Dongwook closing the door. 

Jiyong sits on the sofa and the TV turns on. Dongwook sits down and starts to scroll through movies. "How about his one?" 

Jiyong chuckles. "I will watch anything really. You don't have to watch this type of movie." 

"But you like these movies right?" says Dongwook with a smile.. "Let's watch this one. I think that you will like it. Has good reviews too." Jiyong is really lucky right now. He has  tall rich boyfriend who doesn't mind his movie preferences. Jiyong couldn't ask for more. "If you hear noises it's just Seunghyun. He tends to make his presence known when he is home." 

Jiyong snuggles more into the older. "I'm not worried about it." 

////////////////////2am

Jiyong wakes up to a slightly snoring man. They have been watching movies most of the night and sleep finally has taken over the both of them. Jiyong looks at the time and smiles a bit as the older snores a bit louder. Jiyong stands up and stretches a bit he then decides to go out to get something to drink. He has been in and out of the room getting random foods all night so he is use to the trek to the kitchen already. The penthouse is dimly lit so Jiyong can see where he is going. He then goes to the kitchen and open the fridge that never looks empty. 

"What shall I try next." says Jiyong with a grin. There are always sweets available to him. 

"What are you doing here..." 

Jiyong closes the fridge with a cupcake. "I was invited." says Jiyong with a eye roll. 

"Just break up with him if you really don't like him." 

"How would you know anything about our relationship....or the word relationship..." says Jiyong taking a bite out of his cupcake. Jiyong huffs. "Let's just learn to get past this since we will be seeing each other more." 

"How can I take you serious with a cupcake..." 

" you" 

The older shrugs his shoulders. "Like I care." He then throws a napkin at the younger. "Clean yourself up."

"..." mutters Jiyong as he wipes cream from his lips. He then starts to walk down the dimly lit hallway. 

"Did you two kiss yet?" 

"That's none of your business." Says Jiyong still walking. 

"How boring..." 

Jiyong turns around and walks over to the older. "Is there anything else you want to say to me tonight Seunghyun because it seems like all you do is find something negative to say about me and your brother. What happened to my friend?" 

The older stares at the intense eyes and averts his gaze. "Just go and watch your movies." 

"Like I said let's just move past this like adults OK?" says Jiyong. 

"Then call me a dumb kid" says the older as he captures Jiyong's lips again in a passionate kiss only for their kiss to be released with Jiyong slapping Seunghyun seconds later. "What are you doing?!" says Jiyong in a loud whisper...

"I don't know..." says the older holding his stinging cheek. "It just happened..."

Jiyong then groans. "Your brother is in the next room. Do you not have a conscience?" Jiyong then sighs. "You and your damn games...that is the last time I'm going to let that happen...I'm not some toy so figure out what is going on in that brain of yours on your own."  Jiyong then goes to Dongwooks room and closes the door. Seunghyun is left in the dim hall with the taste of cherry cream on his lips. He doesn't know why...he can't explain why he wanted to kiss him but it felt right. The older sighs and goes back into his room with a resting Hyuna in his bed. The younger rolls over. "Oppa...where did you go?" 

Seunghyun then groans. "Just go back to sleep will ya." The older does feel a little guilt as reality sets in a bit. That kiss didn't help things at all but he wanted to kiss him...but he's straight right? 

That damn Jiyong has been driving him crazy ever since the first time they kissed.