Wiser

For Rent?

Jiyong flops in his cheap bed with a groan. The cheap springs slightly hurt due to the forceful fall but Jiyong doesn't care. What is on his mind is that man and his damn games. Jiyong likes that he is gaining confidence in himself...but he doesn't want to be confused by his own so called landlord. 

Seunghyun literally grabbed him in the middle of the hallway and pressed him close to his body like one of the girls during lunch time. Jiyong kinda understands why the man did it...but still. "Was that approach really necessary?" says Jiyong to himself. 

Jiyong started this journey thinking that things would be a piece of cake. He would make friends and be the guy that you see in movies with his senior year being the best year of his life. Don't get him wrong he is grateful for the things that he has the hair, wardrobe, and connections  to friends are a plus, but he didn't think that there would be such complications. 

The one thing that Jiyong is use to being is predictable. This whole new life of digging into his feelings and gaining confidence are cases the he has read at the library. This real life stuff is a little too real at times. 

A knock at the door makes Jiyong sit up in his bed. Mrs. Kwon comes into the room. "I knew that you were still awake." says the woman bringing Jiyong some tea. Jiyong takes a couple of sips with a smile. "Thanks Mom." 

The woman smiles and looks at her son. "You doing ok?" 

Jiyong looks at his mom with a  nod. "I'm fine." he says with a face as straight as possible...but it's hard to lie to the one who raised you. 

"Is school too much? I know that I put a lot of pressure on you to succeed I just don't want you to have a break down..." 

"I'm not having a break down...I'm just sorting things that are not academic." says Jiyong with a laugh to the whole situation. 

"Oh...is it something you want to talk about?" 

Jiyong shakes his head no. "I need to figure this one out on my own." 

Mrs. Kwon smiles patting her son's shoulder. "I'm always here for you" 

"I know" 

The woman leaves the room and Jiyong puts the tea back down on his night table. The man sighs again and wonders what he will do tomorrow and what he will do right now with this life. He can't give up now...his hair is bleached blonde and his pants are too trendy. 

/////////////////////Locker room///////////////////

Jiyong hates working out. He hates it because he is so damn skinny to begin with. He does have a naturally toned body but his work out uniform is two sizes too big. He feels like he was swallowed up by the clothes monster. 

Today is like any other day. He has to go out and pretend that he actually cares about working out because he is in the basketball club...who is mainly a bunch of skinny men as well who just want another club on their resume. 

Jiyong walks out into the gym and takes a ball. He is going to do the usual...hope that time passes while he bounces the orange ball and completely missing the hoop every time. The other people in the group are nerds as well...they don't communicate with other humans and they tend to be labeled aliens because they are too smart for their own good. Jiyong is a functional nerd who can talk to society...thank the universe. 

Jiyong takes the ball and sighs as he gears up for the hoop. He puts his arms up and shoots...to totally miss the ring. L\ laugh is heard from the bleachers and Jiyong turns quickly to knowing that laugh. "For s sake...just let me play my pitiful game." 

Seunghyun walks over to the man also in gym gear taking the ball from the younger. "Your skills are depressing." 

"I could care less. Just let me dribble this ing ball for another 30 minutes." 

The older takes the ball and shoots it perfectly in the hoop for Jiyong to roll his eyes in response. The older chuckles. "So this is what your club does huh?" 

"Oh don't be so surprised. You guys make fun of us all the time." 

"Because you look like lifeless beings." 

"We only do this for the name....we have to actually play to keep this damn club on our resumes for college." 

"Everything is about the future..." 

Jiyong grabs a random ball in the court and starts to dribble again. "All of this is for my future dumb . Some people don't have money." 

"Yeah some people don't...but they have more fun in life than you do." 

"That's because they choose to stay comfortable." 

"Damn...that's a little harsh huh?" says the older taking in the cold words.

Jiyong stops dribbling. "I really don't want to lecture you. What do you want?" 

"Nothing." says the older with a grin. 

"Then why are you here." 

The older chuckles. "I too work out. Take notice of my sweaty shirt." 

Jiyong looks at the man. "Oh....I see...well then continue." Jiyong then ignores the man by bouncing the ball again to only get it snatched out of his hands again. "Yah." 

"ing depressing." 

"Leave me alone...." says Jiyong. "You are being a bully...if you are my so called landlord...leave me be." 

"Fine fine...." says the older with a laugh. He just likes to play with Jiyong because his reactions are just priceless. Seunghyun walks towards the men's lockers room and goes in where there is steam every where. He throws off his shirt showing his very muscular body and takes off his shorts as well. Youngbae walks by with a towel around his waist. "The water is nice and hot man." Seunghyun smiles. "Good." 

////////////////35 minutes later////////////////////////

Jiyong is sweaty...pissed and sweaty and pissed that he is sweaty. Most of the club member went home because they are too shy to shower in front of others. Jiyong who tends to be shy too about his body goes into the locker room just to change back into his regular street clothes. He goes over to his locker and puts in the code for it to open. His change of clothes are clean even though he is not...he doesn't dare get . 

Jiyong rolls his eyes as he hears the sounds of moans. The locker room is also a place where people tend to meet up. Jiyong hates it when he has to take witness to such things because you have to pass the showers to totally leave the place. Most of the time Jiyong has to wait it all out. He drowns out the sounds with loud music for 40 minutes just in case. 

The thing that today is...he forgot his head phones. "ing ..." mutters Jiyong to himself.  Jiyong doesn't want to sit through this so he peers to see if the couple is too into things to leave the room. He slowly looks past the lockers to see a man ing like crazy...the couple turns...it's another man! Jiyong covers his mouth to the shock. It's Kim Woo Bin and the other is a freshman named Mino. He thought that the guy was straight...guess not since he is close to the range of a woman. 

Jiyong then peeks back over to the couple ing in the shower that is so steamy he can't be seen. He feels ashamed...embarrassed that he is doing this...but he can't budge. Watching the two just makes him feel weird inside. "Do I like this..." says Jiyong to himself. He has never witnessed such things. Normally he can't even look because his eyes are too innocent, but this time...knowing that being touched feels good...makes him want to feel just as good. "AH AH AAAAAHHH" screams the receiver loving the pounding. "What are you doing Jiyong" 

Jiyong drops to the floor. He can't believe it....he can't believe the he is caught. Seunghyun comes over. "What are you doing?" 

"Please...just let me be...." says Jiyong clearly embarrassed.

"Why...you are only human. It's ." says the older casually. 

Jiyong then looks up at the man. "Those two are gay?" 

Seunghyun chuckles. "I guess they are since they are ing each other up the ." 

Jiyong blushes again. "Why are you here...please just let me melt in my embarrassment...." 

"Why did you watch..." 

Jiyong then stands. "I'm not answering that..." 

"Because you liked it." 

Jiyong who is still red puts on his backpack. "Leave me alone." 

The older smiles. "No problem. You will have to pass them to leave." 

Jiyong then is frozen. "." The two men having reach their and Seunghyun chuckles. "Must have been good." He says with a laugh. "You can leave now." says the older passing Jiyong to just have Jiyong follow him quickly out the door. The two walk down the hallway towards the front of the school. Seunghyun then speaks as they walk. "Why do you think that I was in there too Jiyong?" 

The question is slightly weird. Jiyong has no idea how to answer that but he stops. "Are you gay?" 

The older looks at Jiyong. "What do you want me to be?" says the older with a purr.

Jiyong swallows. He is still hot from the people having in the bathrooms. "Okay Seunghyun stop messing with that poor kid." says Dongwook with a chuckle. Seunghyun the looks over. "What are you doing here?" 

"Oh...I came to pick up my little brother from school" 

"What?" says Seunghyun with a laugh. "Bull." 

"Nah...mom and dad want us for dinner." 

Jiyong looks at the two. He can tell that they are brothers because their humor and they are both good looking. "Invite your friend." 

Seunghyun looks down at Jiyong. "Okay." Dongwook leaves and  Jiyong bows. "Thanks for the invitation but I will have to decline." 

"Good lord will you stop talking like that....so awkward." 

Jiyong then frowns. "I need to study." 

"What ever." 

/////////////////////Seungri's//////////////////

Dumb dumb...yes he is...but Jiyong doesn't know any other time to talk to the man. He needs to break up...or stop what ever their status is. Jiyong is tired of the lies.

After a knock on a door Seungri opens with opens arms. Jiyong goes to hug the man. Seungri of course takes a feel of Jiyong's and grabs it a couple times already driving Jiyong crazy. 

"What brings to by honey." says the younger with a purr. Jiyong is lead to a little sitting area. The place is dim and there are random candles lit. Jiyong takes a seat. "We need to talk" 

Seungri takes a seat next to the man and clasp their hands together. Jiyong gets a warm feeling and already he is losing focus. "What do you need to talk about Jiyong?" 

Jiyong then looks at the man. "We need to stop this...us." 

Seungri then grins. "You don't mean that." The man then leans in and captures a couple of kisses that are not really returned. "Don't be like that baby..." Jiyong looks the man in the eyes. "You are not truthful...I can't be with someone who doesn't really want to get to know me." 

"But I do know you. You are Kwon Jiyong. My cutie that is all innocent with his books...and loves to give me kisses." says the younger in a cute voice. Seungri then leans in again and captures the lips. Jiyong doesn't respond at first but that damn Seungri is grabbing at the right places. Jiyong moans as the man starts to kiss down his neck to go to his ear. "You know you want this." 

Jiyong moans and is stuck in this damn spell again. " Seungri." says the older in a moan as his ear and nipped. "Mmmm" says Jiyong as is palmed with his jeans still on. Seungri looks into Jiyong's eyes. "Let's take these off." Jiyong then looks at the man with hungry eyes and quickly remembers what he doesn't want. Those eyes don't want his mind...they only want his body and soft moans. Jiyong then stands. "I can't do this anymore...." 

Seungri takes Jiyong's hand. "Now now...don't be like this" 

"Seungri..." says Jiyong trying to restrain himself. "I need more than this. I know that if I keep kissing you I will eventually get ed...but I don't want that...like this...I need someone to love me at least before I give my body to them." 

"I do love you" 

Jiyong then chuckles. "No you don't...no even in that way....I'm sorry." Jiyong adjust his clothes and leaves the room. Seungri shrugs his shoulders.

Jiyong goes into the night air of Gangnam and shivers to the cold. He can't believe that he got out of there with no on his belt. Jiyong is proud to be a at this moment because he didn't just give his body away. Jiyong shivers again in the cold air and totally forgot to get his jacket. He was in such a rush to leave there his common sense was left behind for a moment. 

Jiyong goes to a coffee shop near by. It's full of people and crowded...totally not his scene, but he doesn't care. He can't go home like this...he needs to unwind a bit. 

"What will you have sir." 

"A latte" 

"20,000 won" 

"20...really?" says Jiyong shocked at the prices. "Never mind. I will just have water." 

"10,000 won"

Jiyong sighs again and reaches in his pants to pull out some money...it's not even enough. "Give him what he wants. I will take a latte as well." The voice is unfamiliar so Jiyong turns to see the man. "You are Seunghyun's hyung?" 

The older smiles. "Ne. And you are Jiyong right?" 

Jiyong nods. "You don't need to buy me this..." 

"You are my little bother's friend. Please accept" 

Jiyong can't say no because the man is older so he bows. "Thank you" 

Dongwook smiles. "You are welcome" 

The coffee is made and Jiyong takes his order. Dongwook then comes over to Jiyong's side. "So where will we sit huh?" 

Jiyong looks the man over making Dongwook chuckle. "Don't worry. I don't bite. I just don't like to sit alone in these kinds of places." 

"Oh" Jiyong goes over to a booth and the two sit there quietly drinking. 

"You are a senior too?" 

"Ne." 

"You have a baby face" 

"I'm a year younger..." 

"Oh so Seunghyun is your hyung technically" 

"Well...yeah I guess" 

Dongwook smiles. "I see that he is helping you to achieve a goal. I think that it's great that you are trying new things. Never too late I say." The man takes another sip of coffee and he is very much like his little brother with the positive out look and demeanor. "So how has my brother been so far." 

"He has taught me to learn what I really want" 

"Oh really. Then what do you want?" 

Jiyong blushes a bit and continues to sip coffee. " I just want good things." 

Dongwooks smiles. "My brother and I are close...I already know everything" 

"Oh god..." says Jiyong to himself. 

"Well I think that you have great goals because it really does prepare you for real life. I'm in my second year of college. You need to have social skills and really a good head on your shoulders." 

"Ne, that's why I'm doing this. So that I can be able to handle the pressures of college and be able to live a little." Jiyong barely knows the man but he can open up like it's family. 

"Wishing for someone to love you and hold your hand is not a bad thing either." 

Jiyong smiles. "Ne...I feel it's reasonable." Seunghyun practically told this man everything. Jiyong thought that Seunghyun never really listened...

The older then takes Jiyong's free hand making the younger look at the man. "Dongwook Shi..." 

"Call me hyung." says the older with a warm smile. "Let's consider this our first date" 

"But I don't know you...." says Jiyong with a blush. 

The older smiles. "Let me date you. Then you will get to know me. If you let me. I can make your dreams come true"

"I don't need a fairy tale" 

"Neither do I." The older then chuckle. "Jiyong Shi. Don't you get it. I'm asking you out" 

"I know...how much did he pay you." 

"I asked you on my own accord. I won't play you. I will respect you because I don't play games." says the older rubbing his thumb across Jiyong's hand. 

Jiyong looks into the man's eyes with a slight smile. "You are not making this easy for me." 

"Then say yes." 

"Yes" 

**Long time no see?! I have been on holiday with my family! I'm now back. Please leave comments below. I love the feedback of my stories^^ Happy New Year!!