Smoke

For Rent?

Seunghyun goes to his room and slams the door shut. He leans against the door with a big huff. If Dongwook was not his hyung he would have slammed the man to the ground again, but their mother can't take fight between the two because on the outside they are perfect brothers. 

It's always been like this. They get along but really deep down they are on different sides. Dongwook has always been about the company and when ever their father dies he will get the company in whole. The company is strong but they are weak with out Hyuna's power. The Choi's have connections in Korea but the Lee's have China. With the both of them some how bonded together both sides would be filthy rich the rest of their lives. Seunghyun has been told this since he was a kid. When he was young he didn't mind the play dates with her and the random parties where the parents made the them sit together. 

When Seunghyun really got to know the company and how much dirt has to be exposed to keep a company running keeps the man hating what his name respresents. The company doesn't beat up people or take money...what makes things scary is that they are doing everything right. Love is non exsistent when you are the heir to the Choi group. Love is not going to happen  if it's not in everyone's favor. Dongwook has done plenty to make sure that they are the perfect sons.

So right it's perfect. Some times perfect is a scary. 

"Hello..." says Seunghyun picking up his phone. It's Youngbae on the other line with friends yelling in the background. Seunghyun laughs a bit. "You all are still out getting faced huh?" Seunghyun loves his friends because of their party ways gets Seunghyun truly away from life. The life of him not really being free. His freedom is to act a fool. That's why he acts up in school that's why he doesn't care because maybe the more he acts up...maybe he can get away from this company...

"Nah man I'm not going out tonight. Me and Hyung had a little spat so I'm just cooling off." 

Youngbae sighs. "You are like a messed up version of Cinderella....just rich and you don't have to do chores...wait...I'm drunk..that doesn't relate huh..." 

Seunghyun can't help but laugh. "Your stupid is not driving right?" 

"Yeah yeah...I know better...but hey man. Are Jiyong and Hyung doing ok? Because Jiyong is drinking at the same bar as us...he is way more ed up than us..." 

Seunghyun straightens up. "What do you mean?" 

"Jiyong...you know the twig you hang out with. He is here too. Sitting alone drinking a premium drink...I know he can't afford that haha." Youngbae slurs a bit. "Got to go man. Just thought that you would want to know..." 

Seunghyun opens his door and walks down the hall. Dongwook is watching TV quietly and Seunghyun breezes by. "Going out to drink." 

"Ne..." 

Seunghyun picks up his phone once he is in the elevator. "Youngbae.....YAH YOU PUNK!" 

"WHAT THE MAN...." says Bae throwing back another shot. "What?" 

"Don't let Jiyong leave." 

"I don't think that he could walk if he wanted to...." says Youngbae in a laugh and then hanging up the phone. Seunghyun cusses a bit due to the other hanging up on him. The elevator doors open and Seunghyun's car is waiting on him. He gets in the back. "Take me to Bar One." The driver does as told and starts to drive out of the parking garage. 

////////////////////////////Bar One//////////////////////////

"Get me another bottle please..." says Jiyong with heavy eyes. All of this stuff with his current  boyfriend and Seunghyun is confusing.

The waitor bows and leaves the booth area and  Seunghyun stops the man..."He doesn't need another one." Seunghyun hands his credit card to the waitor. "Please pay off his tab." 

"Ne Mr. Choi." Seunghyun is well known at this bar and always the women are wanting to take the man. Seunghyun is worth Billions of Won like his friends. So rich almost untoucable. "Aish you could have dressed a little better to drink in this booth" says the man taking a seat next to Jiyong. The younger is drunk but not completely out of his mind looks at the older with a groan. "Why are you here...." 

"You really should say thank you you brat." 

"Thank you my ." 

Seunghyun laughs a bit and picks up the empty bottle of liquour. "Do you know how much this cost?" 

Jiyong laughs a bit still slumped into the cushy booth. "Of course I do...50,000 won a bottle...." 

Seunghyun laughs again. "You had how many bottles?" 

"2...I have at least that much on me...." 

"Oh...well You will need about 900,000 more." 

Jiyong sits up. "What do you mean." 

"Well big spender that bottle....cost 500,000 won ($500 about that much)" Seunghyun smirks waiting for Jiyong's reaction which is of course golden. 

"OH MY GOD!" 

"Don't worry....I paid for you." says the older with a smile standing up. "Come on...you need to get home before you mom worries." 

Jiyong doesn't even argue back due to being currently embarrassed. He slowly gets up with a stumble and follows Seunghyun out of the bar. Youngbae is so drunk he didn't even see the two leave. They make it to the side walk where there is a car waiting. "Get in.." 

Jiyong shakes his head. "I can walk...I'm still drunk....my mom is home tonight...." 

Seunghyun laughs a bit. "You think that you can get home safe in that state?" 

"Well...." says Jiyong looking downt he blurry street. "I'll go to a bath house and sweat it off..." 

Seunghyun then takes Jiyong's wrist. "I'll take you there." 

Jiyong sighs. "Ok...take me to the one off of Yeosim..." 

They both get in the car and Jiyong is so drunk he falls sleep in seconds. Seunghyun then instructs the driver of their destination. The car ride is not too far as they stop ten minutes later. Jiyong then feels a touch to his hair. The younger frowns a bit. "Come on wake up sleeping beauty...." says Seunghyun softly...he may be a jerk but he is really worried about the younger. 

Jiyong opens his eyes. "Where are we...." says the younger seeing that they are in front of a building. 

"The bath house." 

"This is not a bath house. It's too nice..." says Jiyong closing his eyes again. 

"Wake up...." says the older again. "Come on we need to sober you up a bit." 

Jiyong opens his eyes and gets out of the car. He over looks the building and it's very familiar...it's that SPA they first went to. "Why are we here again...." 

"Why are you embarrassed about last time..." 

"Not just that....I just know that you are going to pay for everything....I can't let you keep doing this." 

"Listen to your landlord and go in." 

Jiyong drunkenly laughs. "This bit again huh..." Jiyong then makes a face....and runs to the nearest trash can to puke his brains out. Seunghyun rushes over to the younger. "Yah! You okay?" Jiyong groans and continues to puke a bit more. "Yah did you eat anything you brat...." says the older patting Jiyong's back to get everthing out. Jiyong dry heeves a bit and then  stands up again a little exhausted  from all of the drink...."No....I didn't eat much...only the cup cakes..." says the younger. 

A woman comes out and bows. "We were waiting for you Mr. Choi." Seunghyun nods and takes Jiyong's wrist. "What about the mess..." says Jiyong feeling bad. "It's their job...don't worry about it...." The two are lead to the same locker room where they had to disrobe the last time they were here. Jiyong is still just as shy even in his drunk state. Seunghyun turns around and slips his shirt over his head. Jiyong does the same and starts to undress slowly. "Aish hurry up...." says the older making Jiyong shyly slip his pants off. The older over looks Jiyong's body. "You still are shy...I'm a man too you know." 

Jiyong doesn't say much but quickly puts on his rob with his boxers still on. Seunghyun laughs a bit. "Take those off too..." 

Jiyong make a face. "Fine...." He slips off this underwear and throws them in the locker quickly. 

"Sponge bob...." 

Jiyong's face turns red. "Jerk...." He then sighs and goes out into the hallway and stops. "Why do I always do what you say....I just follow Iike I can't even think for myself...." 

Seunghyun makes a face of concern. "Why do you think that way. I'm not playing with you Jiyong. I'm just trying to sober you up like any friend in your situation would." 

"Friend?" 

"Ne...friend and landlord." 

Jiyong sighs. "See this landlord thing....I did want you to make me popular ne....I got what I wanted...so can we drop this...acutally..." Jiyong then starts to go back into the locker room. Seunghyun bows to the employees. "Excuse us." 

Jiyong is back in the room taking off his rob and putting his boxers back on. Seunghyun doesn't see much as Jiyong changes quickly. "Please....don't go..." 

Jiyong shakes his head. "This is not right....I have a boyfriend." 

"Enough with this..." says Seunghyun coming closer to Jiyong. He looks the man in the eyes. "I'm worried about you. I don't want you to walk home with out me dropping you off safely at your place. I would go crazy if something were to happen to you....Please...just stay..." 

Jiyong didn't expect this. The man was completely honest with him...how can you say no. "Fine...." says Jiyong turning around. "Go wait in the hall." 

"Ne." says Seunghyun with a smile. 

Jiyong comes out into the all white hall again with his robe and Seunghyun smiles. "Okay we are ready now." 

The two people lead Jiyong and Seunghyun into the Sauna. The room is super hot and there is no one else in the room. Jiyong looks around and sits on the far back of the room. Seunghyun laughs and moves over to Jiyong. "Why so far." says The older leaning against the wall. "We can sit here for about 20 minutes and then we can get a shower afterwards." 

Jiyong laughs. "Do you go here a lot?" 

"Ne...when I was younger and I was too faced to go to my parents I would just sit here for a bit." 

"Must be nice just to sit here and think..." says Jiyong finally relaxing with his feet proped up on the tiles. 

"Well sometimes it's just good to just sit and think." 

Jiyong turns towards the man. "Why will you not let me break up with Dongwook?" 

"I just need you to not do it...can you trust me?" 

"What is this...sounds like a kdrama. Do you guys need someone to date your hyung to stay alive....is he sick?" says Jiyong with eyes of concern. Seunghyun laughs. "You don't even have proper TV...no it just that the Choi's sometimes have to do things differently to get what they really want." says the older looking at Jiyong. "I know it sounds confusing..."

"I'm like kissing you and your brother within the same day...it just doesn't feel right. I don't want to hurt his feelings...but then again...what did you mean earlier?" 

"By what?" 

"How your brother is not always perfect...." 

"I wasn't thinking...just non sense." 

"How is it non sense when you said it so clearly...." Seunghyun chuckles and comes closer but Jiyong stops the man. "No. Don't change the subject." 

"I can't tell you. Just know that my brother likes you (Lie) and that he really is a good boyfriend (LIES). " 

Jiyong looks at the man . "I won't press the topic any more, but remember I'm smart." and that was it of the conversation. 20 minutes pass and the two go to the showers. The stalls are individual and Jiyong can shower in peace. The soaps that they gave him all smell sweet almost girly but Jiyong could care less at this point. He needs to get home soon. 

"You doing alright in there..." says Seunghyun a couple of stalls over. "Jiyong?"

"Aish I didn't pass out ok." 

Seunghyun rinses off with a smile. 

////////////////////The lobby

Jiyong waits as Seunghyun meets the younger in the lobby of the SPA. Jiyong actually feels refreshed as he doesn't smell of drinks and smoke. A worker passes by with a smile. "You and your boyfriend are so cute. I remember the first time you were here. So shy. It's nice to see that you are comfortable now." The woman smiles "How long have you been together now?" 

Jiyong is blushing a bit at this point. They are not going out...but the look on the girls face...it would be like getting rid of a gtop pairing if she said something she didn't want to hear. "About 5 months now." 

"Omo...you two should get couple rings. That would be so cute." 

Jiyong laughs a bit. "We don't want to be too public about things quite yet." 

"Well he treats you so well. I wish to find a boyfriend that is just as nice." 

Jiyong smiles "You will. Just be open and don't be afraid to try new things." 

Seunghyun comes up. "Oh you were already here huh?" 

Jiyong smiles "Ne  I was just talking to Nina shi" The girl blushes a bit. "Choi Kwon couple fighting..." 

Seunghyun makes a weird face and Jiyong laughs. "He is still a little shy." Seunghyun then smiles. "Oh never baby. I love it when you talk about us. It's been five months already." Jiyong turns beat red as Seunghyun wraps a arm around Jiyong's waist. "We will see you soon." says Seunghyun in a happy tone. 

The two walk out of the door into the car. Seunghyun laughs a bit while he puts on a seat belt. "So what was that." 

Jiyong sighs. "I couldn't let her hopes down." 

"How nice of you. She can have wet dreams about us." 

"." says Jiyong in a groan with a laugh. "I just couldn't tell her the truth" says Jiyong with a laugh. "You didn't mind right?" 

"What? That the whole spa will think that we are going out...of course not." says Seunghyun with a groan.

Jiyong then starts to feel bad. "If you want we can turn around and I will tell her the truth." 

"You would?" 

"Ne." 

"Don't...cause I don't mind..." says the older with a smile towards Jiyong.

"This whole thing is complicated." says Jiyong in a huff. "Let me break up with him..." 

"I can't let you do that because remember I have a girl friend too. No Dongwook no me."  It's not the real reason but it's works to get Jiyong so invovled in the matter. 

"I kiss your brother and hold his hands...that doesn't bother you?" 

"I have grabbed almost every inch of you. I think that I win." says the older with a laugh. 

"Why do you always have to be so ual." says Jiyong with a huff. 

"I do that because I get nervous..." 

"The is nervs..?" Jiyong laughs. "That's hard to believe. You do it every time we are....wait...I make YOU nervous?" 

"Hey now...don't get all...that face...put that smirk down Jiyong" says the older being a little too open. "You make me have word vomit...damn you..." 

Jiyong laughs a bit and Seunghyun smiles. "I like it when you laugh." 

"Break up with her." 

"I can't." 

"We just remain complicated?" says Jiyong staring into the older's eyes. 

"I guess we do." says the older taking the smaller hand in his. "Baby steps. Just don't ask questions...just trust me." 

"This is not right." 

"But you still continue to hang out with me." 

The car pulls up to Jiyong's building. They both get out of the car. "I can go up on my own."

Seunghyun smiles and takes Jiyong's hand. "Come on." Jiyong smiles and follows the man to Jiyong's door. The both stand there with their hearts going crazy. 

"So..." 

"So..." says Seunghyun with a laugh. He brings a hand up to run it through Jiyong's blonde and black roots. Jiyong of course smiles in response. "Thank you." 

"It's no problem." says the older staring Jiyong in his eyes again. He runs his hand throught he hair again and clasp the smaller hand a little tighter. "Will you wait for  me" 

Jiyong looks at the older. This whole thing is just so complicated but Jiyong just can't stop. He is willing to do what this man tells him to do. "Ne...but don't hurt me" 

"I can't make that promise...." He leans in and captures the lips with them both letting out a exhale with Jiyong's eyes fluttering shut. Every time they kiss it just feels so complete as their hands grip together even tigher. Seunghyun releases the kiss and looks into the coffee eyes. 

"I can't promise that I won't hurt you....but I can promise to try to care for you.." 

Jiyong looks into the dark eyes. He has never heard those words said to him before...it's only heard through kdramas. Seunghyun laughs a bit. "Don't say nothing. You are making me nervous. "I heard your promise." 

"Aish I just told you I like you you brat...aish...totally ruined the moment...aish...." says the older in a huff. 

Jiyong laugh a bit and leans up to steal a kiss. "I'm sorry...it just that I don't hear that often...well I have never heard that said to me...liking me..." 

Seunghyun then remembers who he really is talking to. "Ne...I guess nerds like you don't have love confessions too often."

"Nerds like me...." 

"Oh come on...you know what I mean." 

"Oh yeah yeah...nerds like me...totally get ya" says Jiyong with a laugh.

"Well...this is hard for me to accept...but I like you..." 

Jiyong smiles. "At least you are being true to yourself." 

"Well...slowly. Good night Jiyong" 

"Night Hyung." 

Spell check is not my friend today. If there are spelling errors SORRY the spell check kept booting me out lol. Thank you for reading and it's now summer. I'm updating all of my stories more often now. Thanks for your support I enjoy the comments so keep telling me your thoughts of the chapters. Have a great weekend. 

I also started a new story. Please have a read. Click this

Elise Choi